Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (39389 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by chrisxxx(m): 6:18am On Jun 13, 2022
casualobserver:
. The fact that you call people Zombies when you need votes shows the problem with Obi supporters. You have nothing to show so you resort to insults. Market your guys, showcase his accomplishments, if we query them, convince us we are wrong. But calling us Zombies will never get you a single vote. Don’t forget we don’t need your votes, you are the underdogs, you are the ones who need votes. Our votes are secure, you are the one sharing votes with Atiku. I have never seen where you insult someone and they vote for you. Sometimes you can even vote against a candidate you may be inclined to vote for because of the people around him.
There is nothing that can be said to a hypnotized soul to revert or convince him otherwise. Like I said the zombies that voted Buhari in 2019 are intact and will definitely migrate to voting Tinubu. I can't convince you not to because you have been conditioned permanently. The fear presently is the reasonably Nigerians that will vote either Atiku or Obi. If the votes are shared among them that will brighten the chances of Tinubu. If this country is not taken from the occultic party APC in next year election it may not last 2 years beyond.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by K4diamond: 6:23am On Jun 13, 2022
ujoatu:
HOW PETER OBI CAN WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION;
MY MEMO TO HIS SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORTERS.

I have been inaundated by friends why I’m not in support of the Labour Party candidate. I’m yet to support any other candidate as well, still watching the terrain. For now, I offer to help their MINISTRY sharing this idea drawn from my practical experience in politics including contesting election, holding government offices, my work as a PR practitioner and journalist and affinity with politicians over the years.

I have observed the current frenzy by mostly young Nigerians to have Mr. Obi become the our next president which is fine and within their democratic rights but for that dream to see the light of the day, they need to start taking critical steps outside social media to actualize that.

Here are a few steps in my personal consideration and experience can help.
1. Get your PVC. This is of course number one on the must do list. There is no alternative unless you are below the voting age.

2. Move from supporter to party member. Join Labour Party. Yes, become a part member. Go ask for your Ward Chairman, register with the ward, attend their meetings and encourage them. It is the party members that will are usually mobilized to work for the victory of the party, play crucial roles on election day and protect the votes of their candidates. There variety of assignments party members carry out on election day many I can't say here please. It is only when you are identified as a trusted card carrying member of the party that such sensitive duties will be given to you. Why allow those vital and crucial assignments be given to people that can be bought over? Join and assist or supervise them, see to every detail of what transpires on election day. It's the day you wear jeans trouser, with some cash at hand for LOGISTICS AND ENTERTAINMENT, the day you would spend hours without blinking. Get ready.

3. Start physical campaign not just social media campaign. It is good to campaign on Social Media but there are millions of people who are not on Social Media. These are the people that really do the voting, waiting under rain and sun. They are not elites, they are ordinary people you ignore. They are the ones corrupt politicians buy their votes. They are blue collar workers who don’t give a damn about the ENGLISH YOU SPEAK. They see elections as their own Bazaar to get cash and gifts from politicians they won’t see again until the next election season. Seek them, make them your friends. Enlighten them in the language they speak and appreciate. They are the ones you ignore daily on your way to and fro work in your nice car and outfit. They are in your villages mostly, in slums in the city, they are in towns doing menial jobs. Many serve you as mechanics, security, even your domestic staff you maltreat. Start by showing them love now, before bringing up election and your chosen candidste. Come down from your high horse, mingle with them.

4. Be tolerant of other people’s choices and opinion.
People support party and candidates for different reasons. It is their right to do so. To win them, try to be civil, PREACH TO THEM like Jehovah Witnesses. Acknowledge them for their choice and their right to support who they wish then show them the alternative you proffer in love. Be polite.

5. Be wary of the religious and ethnic lines. This shouldn’t be a Christian vs Moslem or Igbo vs Fulani campaign. Don’t put fear in others, they will gangup against your candidate if you do. Mr. Peter Obi is known for his civility, unassuming nature, nationalistic tendencies, don't tar his reputation and undermine him.

6. Campaign on Issues not Innuendos. Use your candidates profile, his service records and personality backed with his program for Nigerians. Simple. You don't make a point by tarring others with mud. Peter Obi is not a Saint he is human and also has his frailties.

7. Step out on election day to vote. From my experience over the years, elites don’t vote on election days. They see it as holidays. While most youths use it for sports and to mingle in the neighborhood.

8. Start where you are. To influence others, start from your neighborhood, colleagues, relatives, friends etc. Start where you are, leave social media a little.

Best of luck in your OBIdience.

Ik Ogbonna is an Owerri based PR consultant and Journalist, he was SA on Social Media and later ICT to the Imo State Governor (2014-2017)
Lalasticlala fp pl
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by IsellSmartTvs: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2022
lyntiffany:
then your myopic in reasoning thanks.
And if u are hyperopic,2023 will be the judge.
No need in arguing with online political activist.

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Simplythebest: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Oga u wasted ur time typing trash. Igbos are not United but ur vice president contested against his master. Thank God u are not buying fuel at N60 and Igbos are buying at N165 or u are buying dollars at N100 and the Igbos are buying it N600. Better be Obident for the betterment of ur kids. And i don't know why u guys are after Peter Obi is he the only one contesting this election against ur bullion Van. Ohhhh i forgot u have calculated how much u will sell ur vote. Sorry is already late cus Nigerians are wiser now with all this una propaganda u guys use against Jonathan it won't work this time around.
BigBrother9ja:
PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

HE CAN GO AHEAD TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF Igbos AND BIAFRA

YEEBOS ARE NOT READY FOR PRESIDENCY

THEY ARE VERY DISUNITED AND CAN'T EVEN AGREE WITH EACHOTHER

THEY CRY MARGINALIZATION ALL THE TIMES BUT THE TREATMENT THEY DISH TO THEIR FELLOW TRIBAL PEOPLE IS WORSE

THEY GO ABOUT CREATING ENEMIES FOR THEMSELVES EVERYWHERE YOU SEE THEM

NOW, THEY WANT TO REAP FROM WHERE THEY DIDN'T SOW.

NONSENSE.

TINUBỤ MAY BE A BASTARD BUT, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW...
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by princeabdul(m): 6:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Good to see how much pity he has garnered on social media, forgetting the fact that politics is local, i Stan a E -president
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Xbobtage: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2022
bjdon:
The ONLY way Peter Obi can win, is if his supporters roll up their sleeves and do the HARD stuff of grassroot campaigns. As we have all seen there is no polling station on Twiter or Instegram.
Key target states need to be identified. If I was advising them these would be split into must win, come a good second, get at least 30%

Must Win:
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Ebonyi
Enugu
Edo
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Benue
Plateau
Kaduna

Come a close second:
Rivers
Bayelsa
Delta
Lagos
Kogi
Kwara
Ondo
Osun

At least 30%
Gombe
Bauchi
Taraba
Adamawa
Niger
Oyo

In a 4 horse race, with Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso spliting the Norrhtern Muslim vote, the above projections are perfeclty possible, but the ground work has to start NOW. Ward by ward campaigns, ensure people in the target states have thier PVC's and on election day ensure they come out to vote and their votes are counted

Peter Obi will most likely win Rivers and Delta in staggering numbers, from what I have been seeing. I am a Rivers man, I can tell you of my street, my inner circle , my immediate family members Peter Obi comes way ahead...For us we are tired we feel helpless and hopeless, Obi looks like the only way and the last hope for this country not to spiral down the way of Venezuela,
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by OKC22: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Do you lots smoke Marijuana?

Please be real with yourself!

It’s impossible and not feasible!

God cannot even do such miracles with reality on ground.

Obi can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

Y’all stop this Tom-Jerry analysis.

You are right
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Luchitec(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Respect sir, you hit the nail on the head.
Eriokanmi:

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by shortIGBOman: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2022
lyntiffany:
We don't have political value which your insensitive fathers have chipped into your dullard brains.
Most times I wonder how you guys reason, do you just fabricate information that suits you and makes you self-service on your Dickson daily or is it mere foolishness of standing for the truth? Your people know we are relevant when it comes to politics but media propaganda won't allow the truth to be glaring as a virgins taste of honey pot of her first experience,may I remind you Mr that we rallied and voted for Obasanjo he came out victorious even your kinsmen rejected him but we stood by him,
Jonathan is another candidate we rallied around which the nation felt our might only Imo state gave him a block vote of a million plus , Anambra inclusive to be so transparent about this google and see for yourself and stop capping nonsense. Thanks.

Chai, weting I talk pain this Emeka well well. See as e write long epistle. Who get time to read all this jargons wey u write? grin grin

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by shortIGBOman: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Babaken:
If will be like movie for una eye when time reach

How? Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country grin

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by shortIGBOman: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2022
wiseoneking:
Worried about SE? Be more worried about undeveloped towns and villages of SW. Brownies

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, I am not from West. But the WEST is by far, more developed than East. The East is the least developed Region in Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by naija4life247: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Skyfornia:

The prophet who sees tomorrow has spoken, the prophet who has used his ability to see his tomorrow and better his life has spoken. I'm very certain you have seen your future and changed it to become the most successful human! Show me way sir

Una go cry blood. We will meet at the polling booths, and at the rigging room. We will humiliate you again.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Kelechi23: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Obi ...with our full chest
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Mrfixitt(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

Pdp boasted of ruling Nigeria for at least 50 years. 2015 shock them like naked wire. Same thing is gonna happen in 2023. You're myopic hence you can't see the hand writing on the wall
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Mrfixitt(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Take a screen shot and come back to mock me if I'm wrong after the election.
Some are just blinded by their wishes and sentiments.
Even the Igbos will not vote for him because of their hatred for Tinubu, they will rather vote for Atiku because they know that's the only person that can defeat Tinubu.
At the end of the day, Tinubu will still win.
Go and get ready for President Bola Hamed Tinubu.
The next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

I particularly love point number 6: What has Obi done outstandingly while he was in Government to point to the possibility of him doing the same for Nigeria?
Ask his supporters and they can't answer.
Did he turn Anambra into the utopia of our dreams? Did he do anything spectacular out of the box when compared to other Governors of his time? The answer to al these questions is a big fat NO.
He was very average if not below average.
Also, he invested the State money into his won family business and tried to justify it will all sorts of excuses.
paid Tinubu supporter has spoken. Olodo
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Mrfixitt(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

HE CAN GO AHEAD TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF Igbos AND BIAFRA

YEEBOS ARE NOT READY FOR PRESIDENCY

THEY ARE VERY DISUNITED AND CAN'T EVEN AGREE WITH EACHOTHER

THEY CRY MARGINALIZATION ALL THE TIMES BUT THE TREATMENT THEY DISH TO THEIR FELLOW TRIBAL PEOPLE IS WORSE

THEY GO ABOUT CREATING ENEMIES FOR THEMSELVES EVERYWHERE YOU SEE THEM

NOW, THEY WANT TO REAP FROM WHERE THEY DIDN'T SOW.

NONSENSE.

TINUBỤ MAY BE A BASTARD BUT, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW...
Words of a deluded fellow languishing in a slum
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by ayoolataiwo(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2022
HilcomTech:

Typical Igbo and falsehood. You went and created a fake Yoruba ID to post your lies abi. Well. You have been bursted.
like I said u can express yourself maturely,ain't u an adult,agbalagba ki se langba langba.

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How? Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country grin
mynd44 lalasticlala if this is not considered a hate speech I wonder what it is

you guys won't claim you're not seeing it.

I'll keep reporting it
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by HilcomTech(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
like I said u can express yourself maturely,ain't u an adult,agbalagba ki se langba langba.

DUMB mkporu miri cannibals pretending has been bursted. I am not a southerner and your crappy language means nothing to me.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by kingyakos: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm quoting someone;

You keep telling me to vote Peter Obi for the future of my kids, please those who voted him as Anambra Governor, how well are they and their kids today grin

You all obi supporters should continue verbal attack, let's see if that will make him get more than 3m votes tongue

U only see the verbal attack of Obi supporters but choose to blind your eyes on the massive verbal attack on tinubu supporters.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022
HOW PETER OBI CAN WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION;
MY MEMO TO HIS SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORTERS.

I have been inaundated by friends why I’m not in support of the Labour Party candidate. I’m yet to support any other candidate as well, still watching the terrain. For now, I offer to help their MINISTRY sharing this idea drawn from my practical experience in politics including contesting election, holding government offices, my work as a PR practitioner and journalist and affinity with politicians over the years.

I have observed the current frenzy by mostly young Nigerians to have Mr. Obi become the our next president which is fine and within their democratic rights but for that dream to see the light of the day, they need to start taking critical steps outside social media to actualize that.

Here are a few steps in my personal consideration and experience can help.
1. Get your PVC. This is of course number one on the must do list. There is no alternative unless you are below the voting age.

2. Move from supporter to party member. Join Labour Party. Yes, become a part member. Go ask for your Ward Chairman, register with the ward, attend their meetings and encourage them. It is the party members that will are usually mobilized to work for the victory of the party, play crucial roles on election day and protect the votes of their candidates. There variety of assignments party members carry out on election day many I can't say here please. It is only when you are identified as a trusted card carrying member of the party that such sensitive duties will be given to you. Why allow those vital and crucial assignments be given to people that can be bought over? Join and assist or supervise them, see to every detail of what transpires on election day. It's the day you wear jeans trouser, with some cash at hand for LOGISTICS AND ENTERTAINMENT, the day you would spend hours without blinking. Get ready.

3. Start physical campaign not just social media campaign. It is good to campaign on Social Media but there are millions of people who are not on Social Media. These are the people that really do the voting, waiting under rain and sun. They are not elites, they are ordinary people you ignore. They are the ones corrupt politicians buy their votes. They are blue collar workers who don’t give a damn about the ENGLISH YOU SPEAK. They see elections as their own Bazaar to get cash and gifts from politicians they won’t see again until the next election season. Seek them, make them your friends. Enlighten them in the language they speak and appreciate. They are the ones you ignore daily on your way to and fro work in your nice car and outfit. They are in your villages mostly, in slums in the city, they are in towns doing menial jobs. Many serve you as mechanics, security, even your domestic staff you maltreat. Start by showing them love now, before bringing up election and your chosen candidste. Come down from your high horse, mingle with them.

4. Be tolerant of other people’s choices and opinion.
People support party and candidates for different reasons. It is their right to do so. To win them, try to be civil, PREACH TO THEM like Jehovah Witnesses. Acknowledge them for their choice and their right to support who they wish then show them the alternative you proffer in love. Be polite.

5. Be wary of the religious and ethnic lines. This shouldn’t be a Christian vs Moslem or Igbo vs Fulani campaign. Don’t put fear in others, they will gangup against your candidate if you do. Mr. Peter Obi is known for his civility, unassuming nature, nationalistic tendencies, don't tar his reputation and undermine him.

6. Campaign on Issues not Innuendos. Use your candidates profile, his service records and personality backed with his program for Nigerians. Simple. You don't make a point by tarring others with mud. Peter Obi is not a Saint he is human and also has his frailties.

7. Step out on election day to vote. From my experience over the years, elites don’t vote on election days. They see it as holidays. While most youths use it for sports and to mingle in the neighborhood.

8. Start where you are. To influence others, start from your neighborhood, colleagues, relatives, friends etc. Start where you are, leave social media a little.

Best of luck in your OBIdience.

Ik Ogbonna is an Owerri based PR consultant and Journalist, he was SA on Social Media and later ICT to the Imo State Governor (2014-2017)
Lalasticlala fp pl

Yiibo are violent. I have never experienced hatred from a group of people like them. Wow. And we have told them...if they try to cause another Biafra war, dem go collect am. Let them learn tolerance and peaceful way of protesting.

As far as it is, Yiibo cannot be the president of Nigeria with their fake Obi Pandora. Yiibo people always make foolish decisions. They are just noise makers on social media. They worked against APC in 2015 and 2019, yet they are laying claim to APC's slot. Lol. Now, look at it....the foolishness and greediness ....or maybe the curse on them pushed Obi out of PDP. grin social media ppl.

No be here we go still dey? We told them that Okorocha, Umahi, Onu, and the rest are insignificant set of people in APC. And truly, they came out as a dot nation in the primary.

Common sense should tell them that they are gaining ground in PDP ...but the greediness in them and Obi pushed them out again. Like mumu, they all followed Obi out of where they have the chance. See them...mumu. The same way Ojukwu pushed them to war and they died like fowls.

I haven't seen any foolishness like this in my life. And just see how they are being instructed like kids to get their PVC. Make dem no get am na ooo. Na for Social media make dem dey cry Obi Pandora. grin
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by shortIGBOman: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2022

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Mrfixitt(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
BigBrother9ja:

Opinion of a useless nonentity
You can't lace my shoe you pauper
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Duru009(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2022
The TRUTH is that Peter Obi cannot win the next ELECTION but he will make a reasonable amount of success......

He NEEDS a strong PRESENCE in the North especially in Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, Yobe and Kaduna. ANYBODY that wins in this state has won NIGERIA election.......
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by bigjoe1000(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Obi can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2023.u are very stupid,are u God?

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by DeOTR: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2022
HilcomTech:

DUMB mkporu miri cannibals pretending has been bursted. I am not a southerner and your crappy language means nothing to me.
But you claimed the guy created a fake Yoruba account. One would have thought you knew better.
From all indications, the guy is Yoruba.
Now you called Yoruba language crappy? Are you high on cheap drugs?
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by bigjoe1000(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Obi can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2023.u are very stupid,are u God?

u are very stupid,are u God?
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by pacespot(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2022
The biggest challenge for Peter Obi is his supporters allowing this election to tow religious and ethnic lines. Respect other people's opinions, and if you must convince them, do that diplomatically.

There are two ways Nigerians are known to vote: they either voting for you or voting against you. Someone can vote for Tinubu not because they like him but because of other candidate like Peter Obi they are voting against.

So I will imploy Peter Obi supporters to be diplomatic in their campaign approach. But this is not also discounting the fact that some Nigerian voters are senseless undecided
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Pascaldebravoo: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:

People who have said that God cannot do such a miracle, unfortunately, saw the miracle but never lived to enjoy the miracle. So be careful as God Almighty is never your mate. Besides, what God cannot do does not exist.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by pacespot(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
candidtalk:

God bless you ojare. The only thing one needs to show Obi's delusional fan is the sad and pathetic reality of Labour Party below.

Zeroes everywhere. Even State House of assembly members Party Labour cannot boast of a single one in the entire Nigeria.

A Party formed in 2002 three years ahead of the PDP and almost 15 years before the APC? I know Nigerians are religious and believers in miracles but this one is just a joke. A big and pathetic joke.

That can also the reason why Peter Obi is elected next year in the presidential poll because it means there will be good checks and balances in his government unlike the dictatorship of Buhari today with rubber-stamping senate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.