Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51885 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Anieheart: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:
What is your category?
its N-Agro sir I've been calling no response
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Morganaliticus: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm n-tech, the overview page is saying shortlisted. Every other tab is saying applicant.

Although on their twitter handle they said n-tech is a non graduate program, but when i applied, it was under the graduate section I saw it and filled it. Some n-tech too, have claimed to be called for physical verification, but the majority seem not to have been.

Do we keep waiting? Or should we just go to our LGA of residence for further enquiries?

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jennifer89(f): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

What is your nasims overview profile page showing under your Npower category?

It's showing shortlisted.

Should I be hopeful?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jennifer89:

It's showing shortlisted.

Should I be hopeful?
What category are you are you under non graduate or graduate category.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jennifer89(f): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

What category are you are you under non graduate or graduate category.

Graduate category NAgro
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Anieheart: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=ezenwaez post=113935146]
What category are you are you under non graduate or graduate category.[/quote mine is GRADUATE CATEGORY1
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Anieheart post=113935825][/quote]
Ok, exercise patience as on boarding is ongoing alternatively you can send your Npower ID and issues to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and it will be treated.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Sylove: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
jasonex4:

Not sure...

But for those whose LG of residence is Uvwie, you can go to the secretariat and do yours ..

It is currently ongoing there
really do you know of Oshimilli South
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sylove:
really do you know of Oshimilli South

Not at all
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Sylove: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
jasonex4:

Not at all
ok
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Morganaliticus: 4:15am On Jun 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Ok, exercise patience as on boarding is ongoing alternatively you can send your Npower ID and issues to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and it will be treated.

i'm n-tech, the overview page is saying shortlisted. every other tab is saying applicant.

although on their twitter handle they said n-tech is a non graduate program, but when i applied, it was under the graduate section i saw it and filled it. some n-tech too, have claimed to be called for physical verification, but the majority seem not to have been.

do we keep waiting? or should we just go to our lga of residence for further enquiries?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 5:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Morganaliticus:

i'm n-tech, the overview page is saying shortlisted. every other tab is saying applicant.

although on their twitter handle they said n-tech is a non graduate program, but when i applied, it was under the graduate section i saw it and filled it. some n-tech too, have claimed to be called for physical verification, but the majority seem not to have been.

do we keep waiting? or should we just go to our lga of residence for further enquiries?
I believe you thought N-Tech was N-Teach, I have told you to wait until your training centre is communicated to you, non graduate category physical verification is totally different from graduate category.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Morganaliticus: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

I believe you thought N-Tech was N-Teach, I have told you to wait until your training centre is communicated to you, non graduate category physical verification is totally different from graduate category.

No no no, i knew it was not n-teach, it was under the graduate category when I applied sha. We keep waiting then, thanks.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Morganaliticus:

No no no, i knew it was not n-teach, it was under the graduate category when I applied sha. We keep waiting then, thanks.
You are welcome
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jasswill(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2022
fumeric:

Just keep checking your dashboard with time it will be rectified mine took 3days.
Thanks....
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Hajeekade: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Please what does it mean
N- Agro-NPR
Under it is beneficiary
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Hajeekade:
Please what does it mean
N- Agro-NPR
Under it is beneficiary
You have been selected for physical verification under NAgro graduate category.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Hermoso33: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
jasonex4:

Been trying to contact npower via mails, twitter and Facebook but no reply yet

I have gone to all the LG Secretariats around me but I have been unable to locate where I am to do my physical verification, cos it's not showing on my dashboard.

Any suggestions on what to do??

According to npower Twitter handle you are just shortlisted and not a beneficiary yet if your dashboard is showing shortlisted. Your dashboard will show venue for physical verification only if ur dashboard is showing beneficiary and not shortlisted

My LGA of residence were surprised that Npower is even doing anything.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Hermoso33 post=113953119][/quote]
What category are you in?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Hermoso33 post=113953119][/quote]

Ots showing beneficiary but it's not showing verification venue

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
jasonex4:

Ots showing beneficiary but it's not showing verification venue
Quickly send your issue and your Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng or try locating the local government area secretariat close to your local government area of residence.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Quickly send your issue and your Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng or try locating the local government area secretariat close to your local government area of residence.

Thanks a lot

1. I have sent messages on twitter, email and Facebook but no response yet

2. I went to my LG Secretariat of residence but nothing was happening there ..would go there on Monday again to check sha

Thanks once again boss
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
jasonex4:

Thanks a lot

1. I have sent messages on twitter, email and Facebook but no response yet

2. I went to my LG Secretariat of residence but nothing was happening there ..would go there on Monday again to check sha

Thanks once again boss
You are welcome and also check your nasims self service portal if it has appeared before going tomorrow.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

You are welcome and also check your nasims self service portal if it has appeared before going tomorrow.

Thanks...i will
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
jasonex4:

Thanks...i will
You are welcome.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by TMwise1942: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

You are welcome.
How they the take apply for this npower
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
TMwise1942:

How they the take apply for this npower
It will be announced publicly when it starts, the link to apply is https://nasims.gov.ng but registration have not started.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Katcall: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

It will be announced publicly when it starts, the link to apply is https://nasims.gov.ng but registration have not started.
can I present a scanned hard copy of my certificate of origin? My village is far
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by TMwise1942: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Ok thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
TMwise1942:

Ok thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Princevirus(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Those of us that have done their physical verification has anyone been able to update his/her Bank details under the deployment tab?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Princevirus:
Those of us that have done their physical verification has anyone been able to update his/her Bank details under the deployment tab?
You cannot do that at the moment leave it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.