Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51886 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2022
fumeric:

Just check now mine it has been rectified , thank you Npower. Please do they do verification on Saturday @ Nysc camp Kubwa?
No sir. Only on working days.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by sexymonkey(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2022
fumeric:

Just check now mine it has been rectified , thank you Npower. Please do they do verification on Saturday @ Nysc camp Kubwa?
which medium did you contact them with
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jasswill(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
fumeric:

Please which medium did u use...in contacting them, mine is still showing shortlisted on my dashboard.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by fumeric(f): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

No sir. Only on working days.
Okay thank you Sir, I appreciate!
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by fumeric(f): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Jasswill:

Please which medium did u use...in contacting them, mine is still showing shortlisted on my dashboard.

Mine was wrong verification venue issue, I sent my Npower ID to twitter, Facebook, chat with their customer care online , also sent 2 mail. D customer care agent said he has escalated my issue that I should keep checking my dashboard which I was doing till this morning that it was rectified.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2022
fumeric:

Mine was wrong verification venue issue, I sent my Npower ID to twitter, Facebook, chat with their customer care online , also sent 2 mail. D customer care agent said he has escalated my issue that I should keep checking my dashboard which I was doing till this morning that it was rectified.
You did the right thing, this was what I have been emphasizing on.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by LifeSolutionsTe(f): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2022
You don't need a job if you acquire and utilize these sets of Simple Digital Skills.

Learn to Earn Internationally (in dollars) and at Ease through Your Smart Devices.

Below is a Help for Students, NYSC Members and People looking for The Right Digital Skills to acquire for their own Financial Freedom:

Firstly, read through these Digital and Financial Sensitization threads:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

And

Financial Freedom Enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/1

Without Writing too much;

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI).

Read Through These Thread Links to Learn More on How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C:

A : Affiliations (Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Supplying)

B : Bureaucracy (Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy & Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy)

C : CPA Marketing and Charity Doings

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Engryagulam(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Samolasoj:
Successful did my physical verification today here in abuja at NYSC Secretariat Wuse.
It was successful and smooth, did not even take up to 2 minutes and my status immediately turned to pass from pending..

Documents required are (doh she hardly check them except the Npower ID Number)

1. Npower ID Number
2. NYSC certificate
3. Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration
4. Waec Certificate
5. Degree Certificate or Statement of result
6. Any Acceptable ID card

No money was paid or collected except #150 we used in buying file and tag from those selling it there.

Was there another biometrics?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Engryagulam:

At the physical verification venue, yes.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

At the physical verification venue, yes.

Been trying to contact npower via mails, twitter and Facebook but no reply yet

I have gone to all the LG Secretariats around me but I have been unable to locate where I am to do my physical verification, cos it's not showing on my dashboard.

Any suggestions on what to do??

My LGA of residence were surprised that Npower is even doing anything.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jasswill(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=fumeric post=113914896]

Mine was wrong verification venue issue, I sent my Npower ID to twitter, Facebook, chat with their customer care online , also sent 2 mail. D customer care agent said he has escalated my issue that I should keep checking my dashboard which I was doing till this morning that it was rectified.[/quote
Okay...I sent a message via Twitter and live chat them, but haven't heard anything from there end.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by breeezefe: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
fumeric:

Same here, the numbers not going. Have sent my Npower ID to twitter, sent 2 mail to them, sent also on Facebook even had a chat with their online customer support , yet no changes still the same.

Good day
Please how were you able to send a message to their twitter handle? I have been trying and it keeps saying "@npwer_ng can't be messaged"

I need to also change my PV venue to my LG of residence
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Pinkybush: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
zaga2uk:
Am yet to see anything in my dashboard please what is my faith
Same with mine. I'm being shortlisted at the overview but still applicant on verification section

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Samolasoj(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Engryagulam:

Yes
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Pinkybush: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
fumeric:

Please what's their Facebook page and how can I chat with the customer care agent.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by fumeric(f): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

You did the right thing, this was what I have been emphasizing on.

Thanks Boss!
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by fumeric(f): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pinkybush:
Please what's their Facebook page and how can I chat with the customer care agent.
Type Npower on Facebook it will bring it out .
To chat with online be checking your dashboard always u will be lucky to see to a
pop up message to chat with online agent.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by fumeric(f): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
breeezefe:

Good day
Please how were you able to send a message to their twitter handle? I have been trying and it keeps saying "@npwer_ng can't be messaged"

I need to also change my PV venue to my LG of residence

U will need to reply in the comments section of one of their post especially the one relevant to ur case.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by fumeric(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Jasswill post=113919914][/quote]

Just keep checking your dashboard with time it will be rectified mine took 3days.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jennifer89(f): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
jasonex4:

Yes that one...

Might go there tomorrow again

Hello! Where you able to go back to the venue?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jennifer89:

Hello! Where you able to go back to the venue?

Yes, it is going on there... But Uvwie has to be your LG of residence...
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jennifer89(f): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
jasonex4:

Were you selected? mine is not showing anything yet
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jennifer89(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
jasonex4:

Were You selected coz I wasn't it's just showing the finger print sign
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jennifer89:

Were you selected? mine is not showing anything yet
If you are under the non graduate category your physical verification venue is yet to be released.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by serenityaliyu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

If you are under the non graduate category your physical verification venue is yet to be released.
so the non graduates should chill and wait?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

I'm for n-teach (graduate category) but the physical verification venue is still not showing
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jennifer89:

Were You selected coz I wasn't it's just showing the finger print sign

Yes... But it isn't showing the venue yet
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jennifer89(f): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

Mine is graduate programme NAgro. It's just showing the finger print sign no other information is attached
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jennifer89:

Mine is graduate programme NAgro. It's just showing the finger print sign no other information is attached

What is your nasims overview profile page showing under your Npower category?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Anieheart: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

What is your nasims overview profile page showing under your Npower category?
good evening please am also having dame issue I have not been allocated verification avenue
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anieheart:
good evening please am also having dame issue I have not been allocated verification avenue
What is your category?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Anieheart: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
ezenwaez:
What is your category?
its N-Agro sir I've been calling no response

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.