Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51732 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by PeerFunding: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please guys, where in BORI (Rivers) is the physical verification

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Toji(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please, how can I change the local government for my physical clearance, I was posted to Kogi for physical clearance but it's Sokoto I used for my LGA of resident, how can I change it back to sokoto where I reside
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Toji:
Please, how can I change the local government for my physical clearance, I was posted to Kogi for physical clearance but it's Sokoto I used for my LGA of resident, how can I change it back to sokoto where I reside
Send your complain to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng you might have to travel to Kogi State.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Just checked and nothing displayed. Mind you, the person have done thumprint capture. So what might be the problem
Exercise patience and check back later alternatively send your complain to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sylove:
Could it be that there is another selection after the thumbprint?
After thumbprint the next stage is the selection for physical verification exercise.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
ilemona4u:

I have not yet been paid my January stipend u till now. It keeps showing transaction error.
Send your Npower ID and your issue to socialmedia.npower@gmail.com or Npower twitter handle @npower_ng

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ify15(f): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please is it possible for this verification to be extended beyond this week because of us that need to travel far to do it due to changes in location?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by abbaapple: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

After thumbprint the next stage is the selection for physical verification exercise.

Please did posting for PPA comes immediately after Verification or not Have done the verification since last week, it showing pass, but nothing in Deployment letter.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 5:50am On Jun 20, 2022
abbaapple:

Please did posting for PPA comes immediately after Verification or not Have done the verification since last week, it showing pass, but nothing in Deployment letter.
After the Npower physical verification exercise have elapsed then deployment follows suite.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by mopol123: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2022
fumeric:

Mine was wrong verification venue issue, I sent my Npower ID to twitter, Facebook, chat with their customer care online , also sent 2 mail. D customer care agent said he has escalated my issue that I should keep checking my dashboard which I was doing till this morning that it was rectified.
please can you help me with the costumer care contact let me chat them up.i am having same issue but no reply from their handle
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Obere4u: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2022
What about someone that was shortlisted but the person did take the test.. Can the person be able to take the test now?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Alberttahir: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Mine is has not change from applicant to beneficiary in verification tab, N agro. I don't know if there's still hope of being selected.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Alberttahir:
Mine is has not change from applicant to beneficiary in verification tab, N agro. I don't know if there's still hope of being selected.
What is displaying under your Biometrics?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Alberttahir: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

What is displaying under your Biometrics?

It shows I've been captured. I've done my biometric capturing since.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Alberttahir:

It shows I've been captured. I've done my biometric capturing since.
Check back later, I'm really surprised most Npower applicants are shortlisted but not selected for physical verification, just check back later or send your Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng, sorry about the inconveniences.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Alberttahir: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check back later, I'm really surprised most Npower applicants are shortlisted but not selected for physical verification, just check back later or send your Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng, sorry about the inconveniences.
K. Thanks
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Alberttahir:

K. Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by umarshehu58(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Abeg who knows council hall for Minna, Niger state

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2022
umarshehu58:
Abeg who knows council hall for Minna, Niger state
Use the Google map

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oneble: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
@ ezenwaez and all

My wife has done her physical verification but it's still showing PENDING. Please, what can be the problem here?

Also, her BVN and BANK DETAILS on her profile has disappeared. How do we resolve this?

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
oneble:
@ ezenwaez and all

My wife has done her physical verification but it's still showing PENDING. Please, what can be the problem here?

Also, her BVN and BANK DETAILS on her profile has disappeared. How do we resolve this?

Try refreshing your browser or go back to the physical verification centre, then regarding the bank details try editing it, if it persists just leave it for now and try later.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Hermoso33: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Just got my physical verification done some five minutes ago at Igando/Ikotun LCDA and immediately my dashboard turned to pass.

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by bustykasa(f): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
My dashboard is also showing 'shortlisted' for n.teach but On the verification and screening part I see 'applicant' please what is wrong?
Please answer me ooo
@ezenwa

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
bustykasa:
My dashboard is also showing 'shortlisted' for n.teach but On the verification and screening part I see 'applicant' please what is wrong?
Please answer me ooo
@ezenwa
You have been shortlisted but not yet selected please exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ctony1: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
These people doing the verification here in Abuja Karish aren't serious here. They close before 1pm.. I was told to get a file, i came back and the whole place is closed �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ctony1:
These people doing the verification here in Abuja Karish aren't serious here. They close before 1pm.. I was told to get a file, i came back and the whole place is closed �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Check back tomorrow.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by liveyourlife007(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hermoso33:
Just got my physical verification done some five minutes ago at Igando/Ikotun LCDA and immediately my dashboard turned to pass.
God bless Lagos state
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by liveyourlife007(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hermoso33:

Done at last.
Changed from pending to Pass in less than 5 minutes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Hermoso33: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
liveyourlife007:

I dey PV venue since 6:30 am.
First L.I forgot biometrics scanner at home
Now the ones he got is not even working

Which local govt?

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by jasonex4(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Done finally
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by CleanInAll: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Send your complain to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng you might have to travel to Kogi State.

Although you said 'might', hope it won't be a must?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Denixel: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Guys,any news about any N-build, because am not seeing physical verification in my dashboard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee / West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. / At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.