Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries (28169 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by tonysunkan: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
His entry and participation is a satire.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Buliwyf: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

So many children following Peter Obi posing as young adults. By their profession you shall know them.

So one must be a Peter Obi supporter to know that Bakare is a lying crook who made up stories about God telling him to contest just so that he can also steal our public funds right? What a dumb assumption.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Asianjollof007: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

Him sef won go dey steal public money like pastor Osinbajo grin grin grin grin

Church money no do you abi

Some of you are just terestially stupid.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by pseudaria: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

Tell us the GOOD PARTY, but do not in any way mention the rat-infested association of Labour leaders. There's no good party anywhere, least of all Nigeria.

This ur gaslighting no go work. We have tried pdp 16yrs Failed, we have tried apc 8yrs failed woefully. Both parties are evil now let us try the unknown LP maybe they will be good. It is only a mad man that will do the same thing over and over again expecting different outcome. We are obidiently focused
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by jadajada: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Imagine someone saying he was proud he failed an exam because he didn't cheat like others, you didn't fail because you did not cheat, u failed because you didn't prepare well enough.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by BabaIbo: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
LIGHTROOM:

Any pastor who says God told me, and at the end we discovered that he was lying is worse than a mumu. Infact, he is a curse to his congregation. Bakare is worse than a thief for diving into politics using the name of God as a tool for propaganda. Shame on him.

You can't judge him even at that, because no be your blood dem go take wash away his sins.

Leave the judgement to him and his maker.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Pussycat344: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
I thought they said that the pastor had sold his church because he was sure he would become the next president of Nigeria. This man is the most fake pastor we have in Nigeria and I am surprised that he still has a congregation.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by 43Ronin: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fake pastor Bakare that could have used the 100 million to better the lives of people around him. The simple way to know a fake pastor;
1 Their prophesies never come to pass
2: compare their action to what Jesus would do?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ppogba: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
As a Christian, there are 2 things you should not do :

1. Whatever christ himself will not do, stear clear of it.

2. Whatever christ himself will not approve of, do not do or attempt.

For as many that may want to respond on Bakare' s behalf, If you tell Jesus to contest his response would likely have been " this is not what son of man was sent to do. Let the politicians do their thing".

And if you tell him to spend 100 million for ticket he would most probably say " what shall it profit me when majority of my brethren are hungry and without a place to lay their heads".

Pastor sir, you goofed. Truth be told.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ShaqFu: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how God will keep telling these pastors they will be president of Nigeria, only for them to be embarrassed at the end of the day. Something is not right somewhere.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ViceGovernor: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

Leave am he no even respect sabath day pastor open mouth dey lie on Sunday undecided
No be hell fire he dey go so
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by LIGHTROOM: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

You can't judge him even at that, because no be your blood dem go take wash away his sins.

Leave the judgement to him and his maker.

It is very difficult to Know a true pastor, but very easy to know the one that is false because the Bible says
'' By their fruit ye shall know them"
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by seunoj: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
Hilarious grin

When is Tinubu going to reconcile with Tunde Bakare

That reconciliation is also impossible.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by seunoj: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
WildChild00:
Lol

I guess Pastor Tunde Bakare should have donated that 100 million naira he used in buying form to the less previlaged in his church instead of wasting it, or does Pastor have an ulterior Motive.

Encourage other pastors to do so since he has refused to do so.
Ask pple that work in organisations that declare 200billion as profit yet they suffer progressions. Promotion na 5years yet the owners are “religious”
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ADL4: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
As in not over!!! 0/? Hilarious laughter and he is even proud of it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by dquantum21: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thank God for grace. In the time of Moses, A prophet whose prophesy do not come to pass has death hanging on his neck.

Deuteronomy 18:20: But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Deuteronomy 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

Deuteronomy 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by victorv12(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bullshit talk! You wasted over ₦100,000,000 of your congregants money to buy form for primaries and after losing their money you said you're proud! Na thunder ⚡ go finish you, Pastor Tunde Bakare. The money that you wasted, why can't you use the money to build an hospital or school in one community so that the citizens in that community may have an idea what real governance is all about?

You are here talking about your values not being compromised...Who gives a fvck about your values? Does he have any value in him in the first place? This man is selfish and his congregants must be very gullible. I wonder why some Nigerian keeps patronizing him! It's really mind-boggling.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Raph82(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
When the unexpected happens to you, you take solace in imagination. The biggest mistake he made was attaching God to his political ambition, God doesn't play politics.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by febble: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
all this nonsense pastors dem sha, money wey u suppose take establish some of ur church member, at least if u give 20 person 5m each to take start up business. now u just go waste 100m for nonsense ticket
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Antell95(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
nirvana10:
Woman tries to rape a man publicly but was caught. Watch Video

https://www.nairaland.com/woman-tries-to-rape-a-man-publicly-but-was-caught

Woman tries to rape a man publicly but was caught. Watch Video

https://www.nairaland.com/woman-tries-to-rape-a-man-publicly-but-was-caught
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Femi8586(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

I use to think you're wise but I was wrong, very wrong.

Even those who won are going there to steal your future and here you're laughing cos someone admitted his loss
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Ellasure: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
Hilarious grin

When is Tinubu going to reconcile with Tunde Bakare

Tinubu will likely not visit so called presidential candidates standing in_between or people talking with both sides of the mouth.

Because, you never know where they actually stand.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by yinkeys(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Joker
Wasted church 100 million that would have been used to start a mini factory which would help & employ church members
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by kelly72: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
In the last 7 years, there has emerged this group of Nigerians who are
publicly so proud of failure.

You mean in a church where I contribute part of the N100 million,
you fritter with it like that, scoring zero vote and you are talking of pride?
Except to console yourself from shame.

Take it from me, only fraudulent people come up telling you they heard
from God. This man is one of the big frauds deceiving gullible people with
archaic grammar and a false parley with God.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by HaneefahRN(f): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
That 100 million he wasted now angry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Weezy463: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are calling someone's father a mumu man, is that how you call your pman a m*mu man?

Even if he lose the primary, that man is still accomplished in life.

So, what is your point?
ha!
dey don use o,bro
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Weezy463: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
victorv12:
Bullshit talk! You wasted over ₦100,000,000 of your congregants money to buy form for primaries and after losing their money you said you're proud! Na thunder ⚡ go finish you, Pastor Tunde Bakare. The money that you wasted, why can't you use the money to build an hospital or school in one community so that the citizens in that community may have an idea what real governance is all about?

You are here talking about your values not being compromised...Who gives a fvck about your values? Does he have any value in him in the first place? This man is selfish and his congregants must be very gullible. I wonder why some Nigerian keeps patronizing him! It's really mind-boggling.
GOD BLESS YOU,SIR
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by maybet081: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
IS PASTOR TUNDE CURSED? NO SINGLE VOTE A PASTOR ? ANYWAY THERE ARE FAKE EVEN IN RELIGION.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ceejayluv(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Proud ke .
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by nnamdi640: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just wasted 100million for nothing, hope Mr billion vans will settle him for losing to him.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by kareemkamil(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
I pity this guy follower's, dem be mumu oooo, if someone trying & used #100m, to buy ticket that definitely knows he will loose, & he can't afford to give such amount of money to his followers who leaves below his Stardard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) / Flood Takes Over Kano Metropolis(photos ) - THISDAY / Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.