Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries (28164 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by sam564: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
I will rather pray u more grace towards ur calling because of the spiritual position u have been placed.... God bless the pastoral part of u sir

I meeeuuuvvvveee

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by barbstee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Whst about the prophecy of you becoming the president sir?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Aroyjunior(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
You can imagine this idiot again,after you have mocked God that God said to you that you are the 16th president of Nigeria,you still open that gutter you call a mouth to say you are proud of failure.i shake my head bitterly for you and I believe you have read the bible enough to know why I am shaking my head.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Halo22: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
So is he now saying that God didn't tell him he would be the next president, which means that all these God told me this and that from pastors and priests are mostly fairytales. How would his members be looking at him now?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Lionnation: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
PhenomenalMorgan:
Thats the only thing dat can come out of your brain, insults!!
go and read his statement and the qaulites he wish for a Nigerian president if tinubu have those qualities yet he supports tinubu, what does that tell you, he is just hoping that tinubu will give him the money he wasted

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by gaskiyamagana: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lionnation:
Muslim politician mascurading as a pastor, thieves everywhere
Sharap, what about the born Christian fake pastor, San Vp?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

Him sef won go dey steal public money like pastor Osinbajo grin grin grin grin

Church money no do you abi

So many children following Peter Obi posing as young adults. By their profession you shall know them.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by toloohthegreat: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Even though you wasted 100m that your church members could have benefitted from, it was honorable that you didn't step down for Baba Seyi, the drug brown toothed arthritic relic

If you can compose such a beautiful English sentence in insults, I hope your life is not out of order sa.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Moony45: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thats what most losers will say
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by juman(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
We are proud of him.
We are greatly proud of him.

He went out to make changes.
He is by far better than me and you that just complain day and night even many dont have pvc.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Amos1423(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
When Tinubu go follow visit this one abi him no follow for presidential candidates?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Orch1981: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Imagine 100 million but him members dey hungry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by silvoclaira: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

When thy kingdom comes

cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Samstar4now(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
His point is why did he say God told him that he will succeed buhari. Is he calling God a liar?
BabaIbo:

You are calling someone's father a mumu man, is that how you call your pman a m*mu man?

Even if he lose the primary, that man is still accomplished in life.

So, what is your point?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by PhenomenalAustin: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
toloohthegreat:

If you can compose such a beautiful English sentence in insults, I hope your life is not out of order sa.

Of course. I mean, I just want whatever is left of this country to be in great hands. And definitely, Baba Seyi hands are too feeble to hold a flag. How much more a diverse country?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by udumosam23(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Samstar4now:
His point is why did he say God told him that he will succeed buhari. Is he calling God a liar?

Oshie, Legend of zero. 100mil unnecessarily wasted.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Maxymilliano(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Go and sleep. Nobody needs your explanations.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Karemarealty288(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
That 100mil + would have gone a long way in improving the lives of those of your members that trekked from Ojudu Barger to Ogba to listen to you praise your failure. Politics is not meant for everybody.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by hollandis(f): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
WildChild00:
Lol

I guess Pastor Tunde Bakare should have donated that 100 million naira he used in buying form to the less previlaged in his church instead of wasting it, or does Pastor have an ulterior Motive.

Agreed

What a thief

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Enyimbamercedes: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Idiotic man of god
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Akpacha(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
What happened to the God that promised him, President? They always come up with foolish English to cover up their failure.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by hotseat: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
That you good zero vote isn't the issue but by making G(g)od a liar.

You said God told you that you would succeed Buhari.

Pastorpreneur!

wehdone, Sir!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by GodPrince: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
This guy still dey cry till now, so if you're proud of your zero votes you think Nigerians care? We only care about those who have something to offer, politicians can promise us heaven and Earth with mouth but na the one when dem give us for hand be the real deal o because if them enter there finish Dem no send again so if you nor get anything to offer abeg clear from road nobody dey reason your face. Stop crying and move on Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Jayjayjohnson(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
My own be say... where in get that #100m wey e take collect form? I just hope is not from the offering and tithe of the church members..... Bcs that n sweat of ppl worshiping God.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by GodPrince: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Make APC give am he Money back make he stop to dey cry even if na half make them give am abeg
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by GodPrince: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jayjayjohnson:
My own be say... where in get that #100m wey e take collect form? I just hope is not from the offering and tithe of the church members..... Bcs that n sweat of ppl worshiping God.
not sweat of people worshipping God rather sweat of gullible idiots, sorry if you're among his gullible idiots.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by LIGHTROOM: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are calling someone's father a mumu man, is that how you call your pman a m*mu man?

Even if he lose the primary, that man is still accomplished in life.

So, what is your point?

Any pastor who says God told me, and at the end we discovered that he was lying is worse than a mumu. Infact, he is a curse to his congregation. Bakare is worse than a thief for diving into politics using the name of God as a tool for propaganda. Shame on him.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Realmi: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
cheesy

How can u mix church activities with politics
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
If you didn't give anybody any paper dollar, I am siding you.. But if you did, you're a shameful thief like the rest of them..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by naija1stnigar(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Damage control, doesn't takes away the fact that you wasted a whooping 100m that could have been helpful in lifting about 100 people out of poverty. I don't blame you, I blame blind tithers who chose to hand over thier tithe to the wrong hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.