Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries (28165 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Buliwyf:

Stupid king of morons. The guy can't back up his claims with evidence so he is doubling down cheesy

So all atheists who have been calling this man a fraud are from the east of the Niger. Lol. You can't back up your claim so you resort to subtle ethnic attacks and you think you are civil. Idiot. Unfortunately for you I am not from the east of the Niger. So you are plain foolish. It seems you are new on Nairaland. So you want to feel like you know how to talk. Joker. Your pastor is a fraud. Keep making stupid claims and I will keep exposing your foolishness. LMAO

Tunde Bakare is a dishonest fraud who wanted to loot our money by claiming God told him he will be president. Now he is a just a joke.

All hail the Jesus Christ of our time. The Perfect Master who's without sin! Your wailings have just started. It'll reach a crescendo on May 29th 2023, Insha Allah. Dis na your season for crying, a swear. Stubborn and conceited boy.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Buliwyf: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

All hail the Jesus Christ of our time. The Perfect Master who's without sin! Your wailings have just started. It'll reach a crescendo on May 29th 2023, Insha Allah. Dis na your season for crying, a swear. Stubborn and conceited boy.

Foolish donkey that doesn't know one's ethnicity or one's political leanings and is too intellectually handicapped to just go through a few posts to know but is online making a mockery of himself. Clown. Like I said you are new here and don't even know how to troll or mock properly. You will learn soon enough cheesy cheesy

Every failure is now online trying to make themselves feel better by calling others wailers. You couldn't even make a simple coherent argument and now you are shouting about wailers. I feel sorry for you. You are just making me laugh. This one obviously failed in school and is not successful in life so he is online looking for who to exert power over.

By the way, no matter who wins and no matter the political party in power, your life will not change. You will still be a failure. And you will still be looking for mental escape online. And I will still be here to mock your foolishness. Whoever is running Nigeria doesn't bother me since I left there a few years ago. Don't go and look for what to do with your life.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by mickyus4uyahoo(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2022
TUNDE Bakare is a lie and a fraudster.
From ur church offering u bought form of #100k.
You lied to ur members that God as shown u as number 16th president. You came out with no single vote.
You still have the gult to face your members that ur honourable zero.
I wonder why you still have members attending ur church.
I would have burnt than your church if am one of ur member.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Das1mama: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2022
ganisucks:
Presiding Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, formerly Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has finally congratulat the winner of the All Progressiv Congress (APC) Presidentia primary, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-primary-i-wear-my-zero-vote-with-confidence-bakare
but Truth be told o, these men did not discover there talent. they are real comedians.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by pseudaria: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

Who is your Us? You're not going to recruit the Yoruba youths into your Igbo project through the back door, Padna. It ain't gonna werk. Do your battle alone.

Your tribal rants no go work. We all know that is the only card your cocaine Baron can play in this election. Peter obi is a national project and the north east south and west will deliver on election day. E go shock una
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by koluray: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2022
mickyus4uyahoo:
TUNDE Bakare is a lie and a fraudster.
From ur church offering u bought form of #100k.
You lied to ur members that God as shown u as number 16th president. You came out with no single vote.
You still have the gult to face your members that ur honourable zero.
I wonder why you still have members attending ur church.
I would have burnt than your church if am one of ur member.
myopic comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead / Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.