Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries (28168 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by olowo1930: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
How can a pastor be a politician ? Wasting 100million naria for only form not on Evangelism or crusade or giving out bibles for new believers shows ,nothing for Nigeria. You might be proud of getting zero but as a pastor you should be proud of willing souls for Christ. If truly God called you noone can out shine your Glory . God is never a respecter of anybody
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Bbbw: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Really
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
He is proud to lose the 100million he got from his gullible worshippers...
A fool trying to full the masses angry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by richardokubo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
I agree in total where he get the money he uses to buy the form , 100m God told him his going to be the next president yet he score zero vote is it that he didn't hear the voice of God well or he is having ear problem too nonsense scarmers
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by richardokubo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=God1000 post=113728960]Too bad, good people like you and Osinbajo won't be given any chance[/quote

What makes but of them good ?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Can you also tell us how callous it is to waste the church fund on presidential nomination form? Do you know how many jobs can be created with 100million naira?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

We have judged this one already by his result. He lied. God didnt tell him anything. Sorry

It's this your arrogance that makes other Nigerians run away from you, despite your cajoling and pretensions. You and who have judged a man who only God can hold to his claim? Now that you have judged Pastor Bakare, how are you going to impose punishment on him?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Molenu100(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

Him sef won go dey steal public money like pastor Osinbajo grin grin grin grin

Church money no do you abi

Rastafarian or Rastaramsey!!! Or what ever you call your name
Pastor Tunde bakare no be your papa mate walai. And even if your papa be the chief of your village, your papa can never reach the height of success wey Pastor Tunde Bakare don attain in life.
Mumu goat
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Handsum64: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
And also proud of wasting the gullibles N100M?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by AnambraPrince: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Loser undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Yseone(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
This man should be ashamed of himself by now.
So not even 1 person from his state, Constituency, LGA, Church or friends supported his political ambition?
If Pastor Tunde Bakare is proud to score zero vote, then am sure he didn't buy the form for #100m or maybe someone or group of people bought it for him & he doesn't value the people.

I dey shame for this man.

ganisucks:
Presiding Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, formerly Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has finally congratulat the winner of the All Progressiv Congress (APC) Presidentia primary, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-primary-i-wear-my-zero-vote-with-confidence-bakare
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ufotunang: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just wasted 100 million naira for nothing to buy APC nomination presidential form... money he can use to build skill acquisition centre for the youths in his home town, community, village .. at least .to empower the youths
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Bromax: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Go look bush. Come and support Peter Obi.

You are part of the persons that brought Buhari to office. You were abusing Jonathan then. U think say Buhari go carry the presidential ticket give u? Go Collect your N100 million close mouth
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Bimpe29: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
He should have been timid to say that. grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Buliwyf: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

It's this your arrogance that makes other Nigerians run away from you, despite your cajoling and pretensions. You and who have judged a man who only God can hold to his claim? Now that you have judged Pastor Bakare, how are you going to impose punishment on him?

Looks like you are smoking weed. Which other Nigerians are running away from you? Your pastor is a scammer. We all know he is. You can cry all you want.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by themanderon: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
How people still attend the church of a pastor who has made several countless false prophesies(predictions) is beyond me.
My Bible made me understand that God is not an author of confusion so only Bakare knows which god has been speaking to him.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

Looks like you are smoking weed. Which other Nigerians are running away from you? Your pastor is a scammer. We all know he is. You can cry all you want.

To think that you'll come prostrating and wailing in the morning that we should support your Obi! No Nigerian group trusts you, in case you didn't know.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by edosignature(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tunde Bakare is a jobberman who decieved his gullible followers & uninformed Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ochibaoda: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fake pastor and prophecies, but God told said you are the next president. Anonfia. You can only deceive your gullible members.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by luluman: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

Him sef won go dey steal public money like pastor Osinbajo grin grin grin grin

Church money no do you abi
He took a great step & will be remembered for that while you are here on nairaland your entire life insulting people. I beg who be MUMU?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by okoroemeka(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
ganisucks:
Presiding Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, formerly Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has finally congratulat the winner of the All Progressiv Congress (APC) Presidentia primary, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-primary-i-wear-my-zero-vote-with-confidence-bakare
fake prophet
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Emma2Seconds: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your Proud Of A Wasted 100million Naira abii
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by walebliss(m): 12:43am On Jun 13, 2022
Not even a member of your church made it as a delegate. Oma seun
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Buliwyf: 2:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

To think that you'll come prostrating and wailing in the morning that we should support your Obi! No Nigerian group trusts you, in case you didn't know.

See how dumb you are. You have already assumed you know where I am from and that I am an Obi supporter from our short interaction. Better go through my posts to get an idea. Clown. Only a fool makes decisions and arguments based on assumption. Like I said, your pastor is a scammer. And I don't give two hoots about Obi and the demographic that supports him.

I repeat, your pastor is a fraud. And you are dumb for thinking I have to support Obi to recognize that.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Orisyemi: 4:12am On Jun 13, 2022
The Question is how did you get 100million to buy ticket? I’m not sure your church members are that generous.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Buliwyf:

See how dumb you are. You have already assumed you know where I am from and that I am an Obi supporter from our short interaction. Better go through my posts to get an idea. Clown. Only a fool makes decisions and arguments based on assumption. Like I said, your pastor is a scammer. And I don't give two hoots about Obi and the demographic that supports him.

I repeat, your pastor is a fraud. And you are dumb for thinking I have to support Obi to recognize that.

It's only Obi supporters and our kindred from the East of the Niger that resort to abuse and curse when the argument ain't going their way. Obviously, you're one of them, do not deny it. The other Nigerian ethnicities are civil and they forebear.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Tonnierichy(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are calling someone's father a mumu man, is that how you call your pman a m*mu man?

Even if he lose the primary, that man is still accomplished in life.

So, what is your point?
Obviously you only jumped to his defence because he's a pastor. How many times have you defended people's fathers on here!?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Buliwyf: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

It's only Obi supporters and our kindred from the East of the Niger that resort to abuse and curse when the argument ain't going their way. Obviously, you're one of them, do not deny it. The other Nigerian ethnicities are civil and they forebear.

Stupid king of morons. The guy can't back up his claims with evidence so he is doubling down cheesy

So all atheists who have been calling this man a fraud are from the east of the Niger. Lol. You can't back up your claim so you resort to subtle ethnic attacks and you think you are civil. Idiot. Unfortunately for you I am not from the east of the Niger. So you are plain foolish. It seems you are new on Nairaland. So you want to feel like you know how to talk. Joker. Your pastor is a fraud. Keep making stupid claims and I will keep exposing your foolishness. LMAO

Tunde Bakare is a dishonest fraud who wanted to loot our money by claiming God told him he will be president. Now he is a just a joke.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Ollysbaba: 7:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Lol...money was not shared nah�
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Ollysbaba: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Lol
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Successkay12(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
He failed honorably. But what will he tell his church members now? grin

He will tell them GOD TIME IS THE BEST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Federal Character? / Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured With Qin Jian Of China, During His Courtesy Visit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.