Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries (28166 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by koyyess: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mr zero. grin cheesy

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Ernesthugo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
DIGNITY IN FAILURE!!!
ganisucks:
Presiding Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, formerly Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has finally congratulat the winner of the All Progressiv Congress (APC) Presidentia primary, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-primary-i-wear-my-zero-vote-with-confidence-bakare
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Fabnaija: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are proud of failure? Tufiakwa! Between you and Igbos, who is now cursed? You!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Gkay1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just console yourself. E nor easy to buy 100 millionaire form
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
A useless man wasted 100m
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by koluray: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

Him sef won go dey steal public money like pastor Osinbajo grin grin grin grin

Church money no do you abi
at least he tried to accomplish something tho he didn't succeed, what have u tried to accomplish than call someone mumu, not knowing u r d realest example
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by BJanta: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
ganisucks:
Presiding Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, formerly Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has finally congratulat the winner of the All Progressiv Congress (APC) Presidentia primary, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-primary-i-wear-my-zero-vote-with-confidence-bakare

Baba stop all this needless jibes.Did you go there for integrity exam or to win an election? You've not proved anything. So, stop excusing your loss and failure on success you never did. Just know that you lost because you're not cut out to win. You found yourself in wrong stream because you lost your vision and focus and understanding of your call as a servant of GOD . JESUS , 'My Kingdom is not of this world ' Your vision to contest couldnt therefore have been from the LORD who said this,but definitely from your passion. The LORD didnot bear all that suffering and the extremely agonising death to ordain, appoint or empower anybody to contrst for or head a kingdom or government of the world ,but pull people out of it to populate the Kingdom of Heaven. All governments of the world are body members of the kingdom of the world headed by satan .
Luke 4 : 1-8 (NKJV) says:
Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry. And the devil said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread.” But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’ ” Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

And JESUS confirmed this by not contending this with the devil, but vehemently contended with the devil on the devil's willful misunderstanding of the Scripture and the purpose of JESUS on earth .It is also said somewhere that satan is the ruler of this world. So it's an unhealthy and dangerous paradigm shift or dislocation for a divinely ordained minister of GOD to aspire to bring change to world through worldly principles, wisdoms and structures, rather than Gospel of CHRIST. The Bible says, ' For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled. 2Co 10 : 3-6 NKJV

The Bible also admonishes us in the following passages of the Scripture:

Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.”
2Co 6:14‭-‬18 NKJV

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Ro 12:1‭-‬2 NKJV

Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, “The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”?

Jas 4:4‭-‬5 NKJV
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by femiasaolu2014: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
Jeremiah 14:14

Tunde Bakare, you are a false prophet, pastor, religious leader and snake oil salesman.

You should hide your face in shame.

Same way your fellow charlatan and Muslim convert Suleiman prophesied that Osinbajo would become the next president of Nigeria.

May the God you claim to serve strike you all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by yommen: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are calling someone's father a mumu man, is that how you call your pman a m*mu man?

Even if he lose the primary, that man is still accomplished in life.

So, what is your point?

Well, his point is you can't achieve any political feet without towing the path of bribery, corruption, ars licking...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Miracle2020: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
At least you didn't share money like the drug Lord. We shall proof to him that money cannot buy our votes.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Oluwasegunotito(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hahahaa... Dis 1 is 2 much na
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Oluwasegunotito(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hahahaa.. U don finish am
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Oluwasegunotito(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
U say
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Oluwasegunotito(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eni pe
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Some of you are just terestially stupid.

Did you not see where Tunde Bakare said God had decreed that he is the next president of Nigeria? Who is stupid now?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Newton2024: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
WildChild00:
Lol

I guess Pastor Tunde Bakare should have donated that 100 million naira he used in buying form to the less previlaged in his church instead of wasting it, or does Pastor have an ulterior Motive.
Ministerial position awaiting him where he will get back times one thousand of his investment. It is an investment for the future. You can't waste #100m for nothing.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by addexx: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Another 100m wasted
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by AuroraB(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
He failed honorably. But what will he tell his church members now? grin
Church members wey their sense of perception don go on hiatus since shocked
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ledaman: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
WildChild00:
Lol

I guess Pastor Tunde Bakare should have donated that 100 million naira he used in buying form to the less previlaged in his church instead of wasting it, or does Pastor have an ulterior Motive.
Pastor Bakare played Betnaija with 100m thinking he would cash out big time.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Iawolari: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
I understand that you also voted for Asiwaju that was why you scored Zero.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Sammy5413(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just say you're proud of wasting #100million.
If this was to be an exam, you won't be repeating a class rather you'll be demoted or possibly expelled!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by CheapHomes1: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
WildChild00:
Lol

abi ooh. that money would have blessed more lives. instead he wasted 100m in broad day light. most of these guys dont follow what they preach one bit. used to listen to this guy way back. he always found it easy to criticise everybody...jonathan, obasanjo, oyedepo. just name it. but when buhari became president, he lost his voice. a hypocrite per excellence

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Iawolari: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
I understand that you voted for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu that was why you scored Zero vote,Thank Man of God.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Iawolari: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
He also voted for Tinubu.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by bablon20(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
So it means his church members didn't even vote for him.?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Fm4reality: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yours truly is NUMBER SIXTEEN......
You think say na english them dey take vote.
Money wey you suppose carry give motherless baby homes.

Rubbish of the highest order
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by hasanolayiwola0: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Money enter bush maybe because he no post Jesus name on his social media sha. He dey bugaMoney enter bush maybe because he no post Jesus name on his social media sha. He dey buga...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
pseudaria:

This ur gaslighting no go work. We have tried pdp 16yrs Failed, we have tried apc 8yrs failed woefully. Both parties are evil now let us try the unknown LP maybe they will be good. It is only a mad man that will do the same thing over and over again expecting different outcome. We are obidiently focused

Who is your Us? You're not going to recruit the Yoruba youths into your Igbo project through the back door, Padna. It ain't gonna werk. Do your battle alone.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

So one must be a Peter Obi supporter to know that Bakare is a lying crook who made up stories about God telling him to contest just so that he can also steal our public funds right? What a dumb assumption.

Will you contend for God? Allow God to fight Bakare; it ain't you fucking battle! And, Do not judge any man.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Buliwyf: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

Will you contend for God? Allow God to fight Bakare; it ain't you fucking battle! And, Do not judge any man.

We have judged this one already by his result. He lied. God didnt tell him anything. Sorry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by crackhouse(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nonsense...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Cromagnon: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, good people like you and Osinbajo won't be given any chance
they are given chance everyday. They choose to waste it. He could have formed his own party. He could've joined the party and got backing then when he is in power he change it for them. But he rather be insulting people go power thinking that will get him there. Nigerian voters don't care about grammar. They care about their stomach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC / Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.