Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help (29783 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by ESTANTUS: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
We all know what is good and bad for us.
The whole thing about this so called addiction is that we've to decide on the right path to follow because a human being is a deciding being by nature my dear...
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by just2endowed: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:
Have been clubbing since I was 16 and now that am an adult it's getting worst..

Wednesday I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply being a night walker I can't just help myself.

I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this.. No way! As soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new ballers in town always wins.

This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?

relocate to another state that doesnt have much clubbing joint.
the urge will disappear
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by ogub(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
You are the only one that has the solution to your problem, no amount of advice you get will do anything until you take a decisive action towards stopping whatever you don't like in your life, and it begins with accepting Jesus into your life as Lord and saviour.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by dfrost: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Carcholce:

cheesy Tomorrow is Monday day.

Today is Monday day. He will go to club on the Wednesday day. Day after day tomorrow.

Omo... cheesy
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by frfrank(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Get a duck tape and sit your silly ass down..
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Akpan107(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Wednesday I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply being a night walker I can't just help myself.

I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this.. No way! As soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new ballers in town always wins.

This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?
Do not be deceived, bad company ruins good moral...

Gal 5:16
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you shall not be controlled by the devil or gratifying the desire of the flesh.

Ephesians 5:5
“For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God...

Make Jesus your Lord and Savior, and you will not want to satisfy your fleshly desires, but rather, you will honor Christ by living righteously...
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Very simple. Ask JESUS to help you save your soul. Please. Just knee and do this, you will be brand new. It looks simple but it works
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Kayclite: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
The only way to stop something is to replace it with something better. Find a better interest, bro.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
LMAO!

Person dey find solution to him clubbing addiction, boys don spread everywhere with account details dey tax am.

Chai!
E no go better for Buhari, Tinubu and APC!
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Makowonda: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just go broke and see how you will go on to develop an autopilot sense.It's very easy.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Jydolomo: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Plan to invest the money on building project. I can help you on the project and I will deliver a perfect job. I will get you a land and supervise the building project with every spending well-documented. Don't doubt, though trusted person is scarce but there are people of integrity. I supervise project and deliver perfect job. Contact me on +2349022099097
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Kayclite: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Buddha3:
LMAO!

Person dey find solution to him clubbing addiction, boys don spread everywhere with account details dey tax am.

Chai!
E no go better for Buhari, Tinubu and APC!
Enh.. t's obvious d guy get too much money.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by olusegzy01(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stop associating yourself with the wrong friends who knows your weak point on how to spend money
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by thonyokun(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
What till your money finish, clubbing will stop automatically
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by seggzzy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sit down alone and think. Since you have been going to club, what good has the club done to your finance, your health and wellbeing?
For you to come out and talked about it here, it simply shows that you want to stop and don't want to continue clubbing. But there's is a stronger force pushing you back into clubbing which you cannot resist.

Here is the solution, you must resist the urge, if you are living alone,once the time of clubbing is getting near get busy with something else. Try to pray like tthi, say that "spirit of clubbing I am no longer your slave, leave me, get out of my life, in the name of Jesus" Then, say "Lord Jesus help me, deliver me today and set me free in Jesus name "

Now, you must discover your inner strength, when the urge comes resist it, don't keep quiet say " I am not clubbing again, I hate clubbing, repeatedly while you pray that God should help you.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Badadvisor: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
arthurwillia:

Very soon y go broke and your stop, dem no Dey tell person
Normal levels

1 Like

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by kponkedenge(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
missimelda01:

Try to get a partner for what? To burden her with his addiction? This is not a good advice. Don’t go into a relationship looking for someone to fix you, fix yourself before getting into a relationship.

Go for therapy instead.

Smart comment.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by kdfinest(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Osuman:
The truth is that you are addicted to clubbing.
First, go far away from club environs.
Second, try get a partner for yourself.
Thirdly, try to get busy at that particular time of the day. Maybe visiting the gym or a hectic activity that will make you tired and sleep off.
Osuman:
Thirdly, try to get busy at that particular time of the day. Maybe visiting the gym or a hectic activity that will make you tired and sleep off.
Osuman:
Not just a partner but a NO CLUBBING Partner.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by codeigniter(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
robinso01:
You can buy video game and invite any of your friends to play with.if you don't have interest in video game b4,develop it. Once you develop interest in it,you won't even remind club.

Great idea, u can only override habits

1 Like

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by duduade: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Go run tests on your liver and kidney and come back and tell us the results
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by smile14: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Since you ask the question to we clubbers . I'll just say nobody leaves we die there. ..
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Earlystar698:
Ain't a no fan of clubbing. I don't even drink nor smoke not even betting, focus on my business and come back and sleep, clubbing is just like betting, you are enriching the owner while you lose big time thinking you gain. If a bebe insist going to club tell her you'd add clubbing money to her money. Divide the clubbing money in to 90 of 10 %, then divide the 10%and give her shikina.

Secondly overfeeding is your problem. Work on yourself.

Best advice, I have only clubbed like 3 times this Year. Mehn! Clubbing na serious finance drainer.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Djponpin1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
missimelda01:

Try to get a partner for what? To burden her with his addiction? This is not a good advice. Don’t go into a relationship looking for someone to fix you, fix yourself before getting into a relationship.

Go for therapy instead.

At your age I love your sense of reasoning.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by phemmyfour: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Download 50cent.....in da club and listen to it
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by imagrg(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Occupy yourself browsing all night
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by babzlim(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
I beg I just need small money inside ... you get money na why.

baba I beg share with me.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by harmony75: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
With situations of things you can't still advise yourself!? Continue!
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Flossq: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

YOLO so don’t stop long as it’s not making you go broke. Invest as well to maintain the lifestyle.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Joeyfizzo: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

I was like u...I was even worse. I got a job with the Navy and it all stopped automatically because I close late ... During the weekend I do left over office work....now am married with 2 kids.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Olayetan(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seek a job as a club manager and you will be having same night life, networking and mingling while you won't have to be spending much on consumption...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.