Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help (29770 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Exkandayee(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:
Have been clubing since I was 16 and now that am an adult it getting more worst.. Wednesday day I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply been a night walker I can't just help myself. I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this..no way as soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new baller's in town always wins. This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Pocohontas
Candidlady
Ginaz
Op you are an slowpoke, Nigerian clubs is only for prostitutes, you can't find responsible people there, clubbing is ain't our thing in Africa,I remember when I went to the most expensive hotel in owerri for clubbing thinking I'll find a nice that just come for fun,,, all na runs girls looking for hookup,if you wanna stop it you have to stop trying to impress hoes

7 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by meobizy(f): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2022
I don’t see the problem here.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Emma2Seconds: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Comrade Enjoy Your Life. Life Nah One Time No Duplicate. Continue The End Will Justify The Means
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Lapilolo: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Na Money dey control You bro, if not you go dey low-key. You no need advise and anybody trying to give you dey waste advise.

KiNg0G:
Have been clubing since I was 16 and now that am an adult it getting more worst.. Wednesday day I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply been a night walker I can't just help myself. I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this..no way as soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new baller's in town always wins. This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Pocohontas
Candidlady
Ginaz

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by seunak2016: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2022
buy club night and fix it in your room then play music and invite girl over . I mean girl that can dance and give you correct vibe then knack n sleep
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by MrCover: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Start Blogging Business And Clubbing Will Stop
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by money121(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:
Have been clubbing since I was 16 and now that am an adult it's getting worst..

Wednesday I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply being a night walker I can't just help myself.

I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this.. No way! As soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new ballers in town always wins.

This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Geesconnect: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Wahalaeux
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Bamisa: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Wednesday I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply being a night walker I can't just help myself.

I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this.. No way! As soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new ballers in town always wins.

This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?

Get a new night habit, go for rehab.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by mcgaius: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
I am not even interested in other parts of your post but particularly interested in the new ballers you meet in town.The question is,how have you tried to negotiate business deals with those ballers?You association with them is supposed to put money into your account and not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by tasceige(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Referencing you post on "My Wife Provides Everything In The House, no juju involved"

Go get yourself a job.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by BigYash: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Continue.. If you broke ,you go enter house. Habit go vanish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Kingzeez10: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Go broke.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by merits(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Change your mind set, to stay away from this your illicit acts.only you can help yourself no one can.

NB:try and be attending your religion programs it helps to change the circle of friends you hang out with.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by qtguru(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Clubbing is a waste of money, unless it's a refined hangout.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Mrkumareze(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Addiction is a big diseases, reason I don't anything special to me. I always treat every aspect of my life with care.
Op, you alone can help yourself . First, if you can take your car far away from you for like a month. Mobility causes waka waka.
2, limit your circle to those you really want to be like or those you like their way of life.
3, get yourself a project that can take away those cash on you, maybe building a house. With such projects you ll be focused on the completion .

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by annyz: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
When money finish your sense will come back.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Maturemindfc: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2022
He go stop wen maga no pay again, because u no fit dey work legit make u dey carry ur hard earn salary go ball Wednesday day to sunday grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Obanosisi(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2022
You need no help as you know what the problem is already.so take a step !
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by addexx: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Na who get money dey go club.

Just go broke for a year. The spirit of clubbing will leave you.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by error4040: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Theirs a Reason GOD made NIGHT for Rest.

I just don't understand how people Have fun at NIGHT!!!

Me I no de joke with my SLEEP!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Divay22(f): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

An introverted girlfriend wouldn't be that bad...
Just have someone you can call to come around to accompany you at home (just make sure you both enjoy each others company)
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Konjiboii: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Why don't you apply for work at the club, that way you earn money doing something you enjoy , plus I'm sure you have a huge clientele of friends to invite.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Dubeleo: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Invite some of your friends at home na.. just buy Elle 2 ragollis. Sub on your DStv make everybody they chill before you know you go sleep. Morning don come... Save money pass vsop and all
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by shogsman(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

You're a joke,it speaks so little of your common sense or maturity if you need help quitting clubbing.
Go to clubbing rehabilitation center and register.
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by ThinkSmarter: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

You are the only person that can help yourself.
You are an extrovert.
You are probably born with a silver spoon.
Your type are the reason Club owners and runs girls are cashing out.
You are only playing your role in the social hierarchy.
If you re no longer comfortable with your role, you can stop...
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by tmoneyu: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
To be honest bro, you are the person to stop your self, I was like you before but I started moving my money to account I don't have transfer pin, I only budgeted money for the week, no more no less unless there is an emergency, you are really killing your self bro, your liver and kidney is being overloaded bro, get your self a nice working class lady that will excite you at home, change your routines and make reasonable friends, pretend you are broke for 2months and ask money from your ballers and friends, then you will realize what life is all about, pretend u sold ur cars and other gadgets and let it out to them, that will teach you a big lesson,.

8 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Doctortest: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
What gives u validation.
I was discussing this issue yesterday while hanging out with my babe wondering why the urge to always hang out ‘ driving here and there for the latest lounge in town seemed to be a driving force or to some extent an addiction
So I was like what gives people validation.
There are those who feel validated only when they find themselves in group of guys drinking etc they get the feeling of belonging or the sort of the “am a well known guy “ for this reason u find them all the time always seeking the next thrill spot to hang out feel like a big boy ‘ burn thier finances ‘ next day reach house and discover no fuel to on gen.
Now there are those who are solo ( one man mopol ) they walk alone ‘ they don’t feel validated by hanging in groups or being around people ‘ yea they can hang out but the urge is not necessarily there because they are solo men’
Also there are gamers who may not even feel the urge to club/hang out at all.
So you need to know / choose what gives u validation is it by being around crowd drinking and feeling like a gee ‘ if so u need to realise at the end of the day all those friends u dey buy drink for go japa if e red ! Calm your nerves consider your finance and piority list when u realise the kind of bills u get for house wey u dey waste for henny trust me ‘ body go tell u ....peace !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Druss(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2022
How do your finances look? Do you have a target number for financial independence?
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by shogsman(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2022
robinso01:
You can buy video game and invite any of your friends to play with.if you don't have interest in video game b4,develop it. Once you develop interest in it,you won't even remind club.
Develop it like it's that fuvking easy, you want him to comb through thousands of tutorials, possibly pay thousands for training for months in order to develop a lousy game that won't provide him any monetary value cos he goes to club too much

1 Like

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Jorge91: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

you need to shoulder one heavy responsibility, go and marry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.