Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy (50064 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by omolayomi06: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Na you wan go beat am? I pity you and everyone related to you....

If you are ready to pay the price pls by all means do proceed . Never get carried away with internet lifestyle to the extent of believing certain things based on what you read online.

David hyudenyi talking can't seat in the same room with certain People...
if to say na your brother those police man shoot you go get small sence and you won't support that bastard.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by kushme: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by kushme: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

I wanted to put in THUG but I needed to know if really you be OG wey I dey think say you be. And I don confirm you wella. cheesy grin

Purely a thug and nothing short of that. That nigga he jumped was one of the feared gangsters in both East and West coast.

Even as Snoop and Game be confirmed frat members, they knew their limits hence they are alive today meanwhile young bloods are getting leads pumped into their body.

Nobody suppose carry gra gra full body. If you real, you no go make noise.

Not the guy(baby lane) but his big uncle Keefe d, those are real gangsters. Pac messed up for putting his hands on that guy...

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Banbanna(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

Where dis street dey? cheesy grin
I doubt that's even in Naija. Sounds like some street name for Madagascar or Burundi.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
kushme:

Not the guy(baby lane) but his big uncle Keefe d, those are real gangsters. Pac messed up for putting his hands on that guy...

Yes Keefe D was feared, so was Baby Lane. Baby Lane wasn't just an errand boy for the Crips. The point is that Pac shouldn't have jumped him.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Streetgent: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Internet strong man
.. see me face to face and say this
Guy you sound familiar. Lol, not saying I support your opposers here but... how about I trace u, and we test Ur toughness and if not credible, I'll just have your ears and ten fingers... deal? cool

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Streetgent:
Guy you sound familiar. Lol, not saying I support your opposers here but... how about I trace u, and we test Ur toughness and if not credible, I'll just have your ears and ten fingers... deal? cool

U talk too.much....
Weakling
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by tidalstorm(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
This is what happen when you bastardized the aim of Grammy award, by giving it to undeserved fellow. As reputable as Akon was back then, I don't think he was nominated for the award talk more of winning it( I stand to be corrected tho.). Now look at some people's role model. A very big shame. Since the day he won the Grammy award, he has started misbehaving, very uncouth human being.

Oga… what Burna boy did was wrong, his personality is shit but he deserved that Grammy.
Na art Grammy deh judge, not people's life and Burna's album was good.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by UncleHenrich(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
I stand to be corrected, living with your parents doesn't make one a kid neither living alone makes one mature.
Maturity is a thing of the mind.
Meteng:
Abeg, leave that boy you quoted, he’s not even up to 19 years, still living with his parents so he knows nada. Complete empty brain, if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] don't mind the bat
Investigative journalist David Hundeyin blasted Burna Boy for allegedly shooting a married man at a club in Lagos State. The journalist believe the Grammy award winning artist is just a wannabe gangster.

The husband, who was identified as Iregbami Lawrence, was reportedly hit by a bullet in the thigh and the other victim was grazed by the bullet. They were later rushed to Navy hospital for treatment.

Read the story here

Journalist Hundeyin took to his Twitter handle and expressed his disappointment at the Afrobeats singer.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1536051080076963840?t=_ZE_ncJrdRjuNIB8Qw1dxg&s=19[/quote]
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by We4all: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

My MODA no get sense..
I be Ediot
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Streetgent: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

U talk too.much....
Weakling
lol toughie...now run along.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ericmor: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
kushme:

puff already paid those people to kill Pac but Pac quickly fast track the whole thing by messing with their own. Na gragra kill Pac and is because he got sug wa no give am O.T cuz sug gragra pass everybody own n influence Pac more instead of calming him down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ericmor: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
tidalstorm:

Oga… what Burna boy did was wrong, his personality is shit but he deserved that Grammy.
Na art Grammy deh judge, not people's life and Burna's album was good.

Grammy don't encourage violent

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ericmor: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

Yes Keefe D was feared, so was Baby Lane. Baby Lane wasn't just an errand boy for the Crips. The point is that Pac shouldn't have jumped him.

Pac no get O.T that na why, dem no da use gra gra run street, na brain like puffy did
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by srclark: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Burna boy is not the problem ,just a symptom.
Why should the Nigerian Police be performing the role of private bodyguards?
It is when people have money and power yo see their real character
Ndlea will need to do more cause the rate of drug abuse is so high , once this youngsters take hard drugs they become fearless and start causing problems all over the place, will a person in his right state of mind behave like that ? He was with 3 ladies yet he still wanted to flirt with a married woman .Cubana club should not be left out of the mess why allow a fire arm in a night club ? With all that is going on in the country at the moment na wa oo ,if you are not satisfied with the security the club provides then go club elsewhere

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Error401: 3:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

If you are ready to pay the price pls by all means do proceed . Never get carried away with internet lifestyle to the extent of believing certain things based on what you read online.

oponu buruku
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 3:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Error401:
oponu buruku

Ur fada
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by teepain: 4:29am On Jun 14, 2022
He was responsible for the shooting that took place but at the very least his action led to it

I meant to say that he was not responsible for the shooting that took place but at the very least his action led to it, the omission of "not" in the original post has been corrected.

fkj950ax:

I don’t know how you find him responsible for the shooting if he didn’t do the shooting, which you at least agree with.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Error401: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Ur fada
iyalaya baba e
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

burna boy comes from a well doing family. He was spoilt from birth he attended corona school and that's a prestigious school for the high class people. He never came from the street he has never suffered in his life. He has never had to bring his head down for anybody so he doesn't know what it feels like to be under .Burna is fake!!!!!
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2022
michaelandre:
burna boy comes from a well doing family. He was spoilt from birth he attended corona school and that's a prestigious school for the high class people. He never came from the street he has never suffered in his life. He has never had to bring his head down for anybody so he doesn't know what it feels like to be under . I knew all this years back. His only knowledge he has of the is through watching movies and that's what pushed he to join cult. And he didn't join the street way so he's not really a tough guy. He's portraying and image that is different from who he really his. People like wizkid, olamide, 2baba, came from humble background and worked there way up. They don't have to portray any fake toughness they are already mentally tough. Burna is fake!!!!!

I have heard you, irrespective of the background.. if you feel you can price the goods go ahead and live with the consequences.

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Meteng: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
UncleHenrich:
I stand to be corrected, living with your parents doesn't make one a kid neither living alone makes one mature.
Maturity is a thing of the mind.
Not correcting you, but you didn’t get my full drift
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by lasisi69(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Na the foolish childish Burna boy I dey refer to abeg.
Lol... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by vastone(m): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Burna boy na Baztard.
Na so Timaya been determined show em sef till soldiers beat am like market thief before the fool humble..
.hand go soon touch that ugly fool..

I bin, remember that year for Uniport. Omo Timaya collect so tey, out of desperation turn gate man for student lodge, lock everybody inside till soldiers vacate alakhahia wey hin bin dey stay. Never thought he'll be this Big Afterall. lol... grin
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2022
vastone:

I bin, remember that year for Uniport. Omo Timaya collect so tey, out of desperation turn gate man for student lodge, lock everybody inside till soldiers vacate alakhahia wey hin bin dey stay. Never thought he'll be this Big Afterall. lol... grin

You know the matter..
Every dog has its day..
E go reach Burna Fool too soon..
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hw I manage miss dis post sef
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
vastone:

Wow so timaya bin go uniport?
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by vastone(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Onariii:

Hin Bin GET Gf, WEY Hin Dey Squat WIt That Yr For Uniport.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by vastone(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:

No o! hin be get GF, wey guyn man, dea squat with back den.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Orobokibo1: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Hand go soon touch am. I dey laff
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React / Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures / Phyno Looking Amazing In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.