Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy (50073 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Elporo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
grin grin

Kindly check my signature below

Oboy, I don dey find this meme grin

mini me said .. never
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Spandau: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Balogunodua:

You fucking dumb...that stupid gangsta wannabe will pee in his pant in the street of Kaduna... nonsense

Apart from Fulani murderers, Kaduna ain't shiit
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Elporo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:
This is new. So, e no dey portharcourt when dey kill soboma.

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ZooOga: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
One doesn't claw himself to the top of the Naija, and global music industry without being tough and having some gangsta in dem.
Hard to believe Burna wanted some guy's wife when he has his choice of the finest babes on several continents, including dem big yansh girls in S. Africa, Yankee, and the UK. wink
Something else may have transpired in the club.
And married couples should not be in that type of venue during this insecure times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by PericomaNwankwo: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:
This is new. So, e no dey portharcourt when dey kill soboma.

You gerrit
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by PericomaNwankwo: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
brandmix:

Life is serious enough fam. undecided

You might be better off with Doctor Strange in your parallel universe of Utopian seriousness, and leave this thread for us. tongue

…just saying

Don't mind him. And to think that he has the strength to even drop a comment, very disappointing person he is.

And yes, to have experience of the street is an achievement, he obviously lacks it.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Hoodyrich(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
No matter who you are if you try to take another life when it's not a self defense case, then you mess up.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Comrade, longtime, how are you doing?
Now,back to the discussion. 2pac was not a gangsta but he was a Thug. There's difference between being a Gangsta and a Thug. 2pac hung out with plenty gangsters but his O.G.s as a kid didn't want him doing dirt. He didn't and ended up a talented dancer rapper and actor.

The whole “thug life" message he had was about uplifting black people, especially ones from the hood, not embracing a life of selling drugs, pimping or killing people.

I wanted to put in THUG but I needed to know if really you be OG wey I dey think say you be. And I don confirm you wella. cheesy grin

Purely a thug and nothing short of that. That nigga he jumped was one of the feared gangsters in both East and West coast.

Even as Snoop and Game be confirmed frat members, they knew their limits hence they are alive today meanwhile young bloods are getting leads pumped into their body.

Nobody suppose carry gra gra full body. If you real, you no go make noise.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by freemi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Na you wan go beat am? I pity you and everyone related to you....

If you are ready to pay the price pls by all means do proceed . Never get carried away with internet lifestyle to the extent of believing certain things based on what you read online.

David hyudenyi talking can't seat in the same room with certain People...
absolutely..but u have just said nothing.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by engrchykae(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Is that so?
grin

na so
When an elephant thinks he is the king of the jungle, lions will have him for breakfast

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Lazenby007(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

Where dis street dey? cheesy grin
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Lazenby007(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

Where dis street dey? cheesy grin
the street fear you abi?
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by crackhouse(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
I no even know say that guy dey stupid like that..

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by malvisguy212: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

If you are ready to pay the price pls by all means do proceed . Never get carried away with internet lifestyle to the extent of believing certain things based on what you read online.

Nigerians will always be slave to the oppressor. just imagine post like this? supporting someone who shot a man. smh

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by NotoriousBiggyS: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
AnambraPrince:
2pac and Biggie do pass this one. Time is a teacher.

Please never in your life make mention of tupac and biggie in the same sentence with that lil boy burna boy. Thats too disrespectful; shoe get size
Biggie and tupac only cough is better than Burma boy entire career.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

I wanted to put in THUG but I needed to know if really you be OG wey I dey think say you be. And I don confirm you wella. cheesy grin

Purely a thug and nothing short of that. That nigga he jumped was one of the feared gangsters in both East and West coast.

Even as Snoop and Game be confirmed frat members, they knew their limits hence they are alive today meanwhile young bloods are getting leads pumped into their body.

Nobody suppose carry gra gra full body. If you real, you no go make noise.
Thumbs up bro!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
youngreezy:
HAHAHAHAHAH laff wan kill me,you?oboy nairaland don make una go dey una papa house dey run mouth like women.....guy drop your WhatsApp number make I just see your face,forget location or better still,where you dey stay?but most importantly just drop your number make I see only your face if your weight reach....
Be like una wan run comot that Elegushi una dey stay...no worry, make una let those drugs dey control una, dem go beat una like thief comot for that place... these days dem dey beat small small cultists like thief, burn them.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Ameduedwin: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Which one is attend the same Corona school with yemi osibanjo, are you advertising him or you are critising him ?
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by mayor1814: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

hmm. . .so David is saying burna na how we dey call am - studio wanksta

we grew up with them in the 90s. dr dre, snoop, everyone na hard man for mic

i mean, look at mobb deep with the lead rapper a sickler, rapping about survival of the fittest

Wow. this made me remember 90s hip hop. The 90s was the dopest and realest era of hip hop to me. Those guys no dey fear anything. E.g Snoop and Suge Knight causing vawulence n tension in 95 source awards, suge knight and puffy back n forth, Nas and 2pac having a near face off in New York in 96 after the mtv awards, Biggie despite death threat travelled to California tupac territory, although sadly he was killed there, even Eminem the white boy from Detroit stood his ground against Suge Knight during the video shoot of 50 cent in da club in the early 2000s etc.

But prodigy and havoc didn't back off oo. they also released a diss track aimed at Tupac after Tupac dissed them in hit Em up. all in all , 90s rap was the best and dopest and realest.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
GEEBITE:
Wow you walked me down memory lane with Mobb Deep; Prodigy and Havoc. Shook ones part 1&2 as well as Up north trip are my favourite tracks of their debut album.
Meanwhile do not judge a man by what ails him. I have a friend who suffers from Sickle cell anaemia who lives in Canada now. In his days in Uniben,do not cross his path except when he is suffering from the crisis which comes once in a year. He was that tough and only few guys knew he is SS.
Also Prodigy had a lengthy rap sheet with police and was jailed a couple of times before he passed on 2017 from the complications of that ailment. Do not base your judgement on Tupac's diss of Prodigy,he too was found out not to have any serious gangster's record until he became a superstar.

Senior man.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Lexkenny99(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oga dave wetin burna do naw?
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hoodyrich:
No matter who you are if you try to take another life when it's not a self defense case, then you mess up.

That's the general idea. Someone else put it differently... Respect the game. There are rules to life. Basic worldly wisdom. Don't go about transgressing and constituting a nuisance because you think you have backup. Remember, the original rationale is to fight oppression, so why oppress others for nothing?

Some people no sabi find trouble o, but their unforgiving psychoticism dey activate only in self defence/vengeance (which includes defending one's honour and integrity) when somebody wan yeye them for no reason.

Dem no dey tell person. Leave this disrespectful Burna fool and other lesser known versions of him to continue lighting needless flames. Nothing will happen because they are powerful now o.

But after all said and done, the vulture is patient. It might wait and wait and wait and never get tired of waiting.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by godofuck231: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Burner boy first be bouncer o no go there
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
We4all:

No wonder you don’t have sense.

Your MODA no get sense..
Ediot
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Neddstark: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

Yeah. I'm good. Na low profile sure pass. But I dey sports section with my paddies them. They give me joy always cheesy grin

Guy you no well. I just finish reading all your comments on this Burna matter, me just dey enjoy your witty wisdom. More grease bro.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by LyfeJennings(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

U be e-diot
Why him chill for Samlarry during Obafemi Martins saga
Come that una Aye make e stop for PH o
If Burna do pass himself, he go collect
I swear na regular Omo igboro go run am
E be like say God wan punish ur papa
U son of nobody
I swear on my life
even NBM go dissociate from am when e set
CAN U TAKE WHAT BURNA DID TO THAT GUY?
CAN U ?
GOD PUNISH U
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by adefitim(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Allow the policemen to do their job before passing Judgement. What if it’s self defense
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Wwwq: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hedonini:

But after all said and done, the vulture is patient. It might wait and wait and wait and never get tired of waiting.

Men them.

Revenge is best served cold.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Neddstark:

Guy you no well. I just finish reading all your comments on this Burna matter, me just dey enjoy your witty wisdom. More grease bro.

Neddy baba, your boy dey loyal cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by brandmix: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Buddha3:

And this to you, qualifies as decent expression of comic relief aimed at placating distraught minds in the grand scheme of things?

That youths should envelope themselves in repulsive tirades of violence and threats of physical altercations over nonsensical trends when these same issues can be discussed without the unpleasantness that is replete in this thread from top to bottom?!

I have to confess, even Benedict Cumberbatch will marvel at the disappointing assessment you have just employed in fashioning out one of his numerous alternate realities.

Omo guy

Let me just assume this is your own way of catching cruise too.

We all need the release, and it …… can come like this too tongue
cool

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U be e-diot
Why him chill for Samlarry during Obafemi Martins saga
Come that una Aye make e stop for PH o
If Burna do pass himself, he go collect
I swear na regular Omo igboro go run am
E be like say God wan punish ur papa
U son of nobody
I swear on my life
even NBM go dissociate from am when e set
CAN U TAKE WHAT BURNA DID TO THAT GUY?
CAN U ?
GOD PUNISH U
Lol

U get the morale stand ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi / Linda Ikeji: My House Is Now Valued At N850 Million / Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.