Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy (50090 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Peegre8(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
9ja celeb na only mouth dem dey run, if na US burns boy go don collect tey tey.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nostring:
u dey jakpa too.. pussy
Really?

Lol
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
killmods:

I hear u bro. That pikin just dey throway nonsense. Him come make me want dey over talk.

I understand. Reason why I never quoted him. Fact be say men plenty and dem no dey talk.

Because when game start, na person wey ID dem go use count scores, xy or not, lord or not.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by BabaIbo: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
youngreezy:
senior man for the streets dem no dey reason am like that,"Na for em pocket"no be Wetin men wan hear ooo,spies Na part of the game bro,even boko Haram wey be confirmed killers and terrorists dey work with spies talk less of burna boy... If no dey justify Wetin burna boy do,but Na all these online warriors wey dey talk nonsense,burna boy Na confam axe man so wether him Na online gangster or not,em dey covered so no think say you go just go touch am hand men no go find you come....go use your Phone browse make you see Wetin egede men dey do niggas both hone and abroad

Burna Boy na vip dem run for am, you know that...
Forget these long story, my point is "even if National Head or National CP/Korofo OR the Nat. Eye misstep(waka) enter wrong place/loaction, dem go collect."

Make we forget all these past things and focus on more productive things.
EOD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by balladin: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Na you wan go beat am? I pity you and everyone related to you....

If you are ready to pay the price pls by all means do proceed . Never get carried away with internet lifestyle to the extent of believing certain things based on what you read online.

David hyudenyi talking can't seat in the same room with certain People...
You need help urgently
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by folake4u(f): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
@pocohantas
Them don dey cuss your favourite artiste. cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
balladin:

You need help urgently

Ok
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Dangrace01: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okunga:
So na Corona Burna go?? Wow!!! And him dey form all these hard man based on confra backing …

Small boy!!! Hand go meet am

Shocking i swear
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by youngreezy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
BabaIbo:

Forget these long story, my point is "even if National Head or National CP/Korofo OR the Nat. Eye misstep(waka) enter wrong place/loaction, dem go collect."

EOD.
EOD for your pocket....make the wrong place/location go try burna boy,dem too go collect
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Otasikwe(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
grin grin

Kindly check my signature below
omooh you funny small ooo

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Be you who,Respect the game

Because the game can take your life without you even knowing it cool

Burna boy you be manchi wey I like but if this whole news is true, remember ego and pride kills faster than a bullet even great and strong men have all passed away due to lack of respect for the game. cool

What Burna did was exactly what killed 2Pac. He jumped a frat guy without knowing who the guy was. Every finger pointed to Biggie and his crew because they had a beef, meanwhile it wasn't.

I keep telling people. You don't know who the next person beside you is. If you carry local, the other person fit carry english. Respect all men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by teepain: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
fkj950ax:
This is a stupid piece from David.

Unless it can be established that Burna Boy was the actual shooter or he gave specific instructions for his security details to shoot the victims, it is impossible to hold him accountable, and this personal verbal attack is needless.

For all we know, or don’t know yet, the victims might have also grabbed a bottle or knife to use as a deadly weapon before the security details had to resort to guns. We will find this info later on.

It is certain this is not the first time Burna Boy will be in a club and girls will be an issue, but for it to get to people getting shot is not normal.

He is culpable to the extent that he made a pass at someone's wife. He can be charged for acts capable of causing breakdown of law and order. He was not responsible for the shooting that took place but at the very least his action led to it.

His action is inexcusable.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Thomasankara(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
This is what happen when you bastardized the aim of Grammy award, by giving it to undeserved fellow. As reputable as Akon was back then, I don't think he was nominated for the award talk more of winning it( I stand to be corrected tho.). Now look at some people's role model. A very big shame. Since the day he won the Grammy award, he has started misbehaving, very uncouth human being.

Akon na baba na, he actually won in 2008,if e no win then Grammy na nonsense
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Otasikwe(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Very apt grin
Make him go Benin or PortHarcourt go misbehave make them light am.
Even in Azugwu or CAS area of Abakaliki, he no fit make noise
azugwu abi na waterworks bros i sught u true i miss Ai
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Thomasankara(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
with this brazen attitude of his, I just pray Matawalle has not contracted a Ghanaian marabout to cast spell on him grin
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Streetmovement(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

What Burna did was exactly what killed 2Pac. He jumped a frat guy without knowing who the guy was. Every finger pointed to Biggie and his crew because they had a beef, meanwhile it wasn't.

I keep telling people. You don't know who the next person beside you is. If you carry local, the other person fit carry english. Respect all men.

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

In all respect the game because na that same game get all the players including you wey dey follow play the game cool

Your cappings come on board wotoporiously

One bottle of gulder ultimate search for you, manchi wey know cool
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
youngreezy:
EOD for your pocket....make the wrong place/location go try burna boy,dem too go collect

Baba rest. Die this matter. He's not untouchable neither is anyone.

Any of us fit fall anytime. It's a known fact.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Quaddafi29: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
I wish he goes to jail for 5 years but nobody can trust the Nigerian justice system anymore

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nostring: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Really?

Lol
pussy ass... U go chop beating wotowoto cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Otasikwe(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Akinsete19:
Nobody have the monopoly of gangsterism, one day Burnaboy go collect wotowoto
monopoly of gangsterism please explaination need
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

In all respect the game because na that same game get all the players including you wey dey follow play the game cool

Your cappings come on board wotoporiously

One bottle of gulder ultimate search for you, manchi wey know cool

Baami I loyal. Na water I dey drink now oh. GP tank full cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nostring:
pussy ass... U go chop beating wotowoto cheesy

Dem never born the person GENERATION.
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Streetmovement(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

Baami I loyal. Na water I dey drink now oh. GP tank full cheesy grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

I caprison your caprison grin
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by theTranscriber: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bignuell:
All i know is that burna can't try this kind of shit in the US, na altercation kill king von that year
real gangsters are trying to get out of it
Only fake wannabes like the gangster life

Ask 21savage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
youngreezy:
mess with which wrong people?the wrong people no be human being dem be?alaye make una dey calm down abeg make we hear word.... everybody dey shout "street" over hyped street mtcheew....burna Na confam axe man known by all over the world Na YOU think say you go just go touch am go Scot free?I no dey justify Westin em do but no dey talk like say burna boy Na Jew for the street...
Let him move around without security if he is indeed hard.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by youngreezy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

Baba rest. Die this matter. He's not untouchable neither is anyone.

Any of us fit fall anytime. It's a known fact.
tah! common close your mouth,so you know say nobody be mountain you come dey talk like say the people wey go come for am Na God...dey use "any of us fit fall"stale line...
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nostring:
cheesy keyboard warrior grin ... we Kno your type, even your role model jakpa go Spain... If e sure for u make we pick location , pick date..and see if I no go spoil your life ..Ogun go kill u once again

Lolzz imagine that he-goat.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Weak man, it's easy to abuse someone online ba? No worry u will go and do this someone and collect shell to the face. Mumu
Na you be mumu idiots, being proud of being dumb...make he try this without security let's see.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by dfrost: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
youngreezy:
tah! common close your mouth,so you know say nobody be mountain you come dey talk like say the people wey go come for am Na God...dey use "any of us fit fall"stale line...

I'm sure not I quoted you in an abusive manner but all the same. Enjoy your game, game master.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by youngreezy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

Let him move around without security if he is indeed hard.
how una dey reason?he is a celebrity,all celebrities both the hardest gangsters work with security so this your opinion no count...but in terms of Street hardness,if you know any hardman wey you get,go call am make em go try burna boy den you go no say him get men too
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

Na you be mumu idiots, being proud of being dumb...make he try this without security let's see.

Lol security?

Smh
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
dfrost:

Angelfrost, chief sharer of vawulence cheesy grin

Kyase come and carry Angelfrost from this table before e spoil something.

Master, I dey peaceful o! Na these Nairaland urchins dey push person to the wall! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) / Adewale Adeleke Buys 2019 Range Rover / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.