Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy (50056 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / “You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kobicove(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Chai! See finishing! grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nostring: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Is that so?
grin

celebrity ass liker Ogun go kill u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by SenatePresdo(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Kingzeez10:
This is new. So, e no dey portharcourt when dey kill soboma.

Wetin d soboma be abeg? grin
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by davillian(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

U made no sense and I don't have time for pips like u. Ur last bus stop is when u do shit near me. I don't contract. I clear my shit myself.
Let him continue. His fate awaits him.
He should just mistakingly misbehave with someone wife in the club and see if he would get out of UK alive..
Ordinary 5k pounds na 24 bullets go enter him body...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Na you wan go beat am? I pity you and everyone related to you....

If you are ready to pay the price pls by all.meams do proceed . Never get carried away with internet lifestyle to the extent of believing certain things based on what you read online.

David hyudenyi talking can't seat in the same room with certain People...
You are an idiot, una stupid studio cultism dey shark una, Burna is nothing but a stupid rascal boy that sings music and form cultist...he can be killed like a rat if he crosses the wrong path, and all you his toy soldiers will scatter like pussies. Dumb lil cultists... cultists get killed everyday fool. Nobody cares where you are from or what they call you, you will be killed if you mess with the wrong people fool.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Freerhyme1(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Hand go soon touch am. I dey laff

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Let see
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by PericomaNwankwo: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2022
That's it, after he (Burna boi) will also shout bad leaders, get your PVC, while he is worse than them and would do worse if given the power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
This is what happen when you bastardized the aim of Grammy award, by giving it to undeserved fellow. As reputable as Akon was back then, I don't think he was nominated for the award talk more of winning it( I stand to be corrected tho.). Now look at some people's role model. A very big shame. Since the day he won the Grammy award, he has started misbehaving, very uncouth human being.

Akon.. My best ever artist and only musician I refer to as a celebrity...
I just they see d way people dey hype all these rascals called present day artist and I shake my head.
When Dem politicize Grammy and creating categories to accommodate some set of people what do you expect.. just as society is lowering the bar to accommodate feminists.. na cycle of doom and Wahala go follow nah..
I no longer rate Grammy.. tomorrow even that OLOSHO Tiwa sef go win Grammy.. nonsense
This loud gorilla Burna Boy go soon collect..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by GloriousGbola: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Oleys:
Investigative journalist David Hundeyin blasted Burna Boy for allegedly shooting a married man at a club in Lagos State. The journalist believe the Grammy award winning artist is just a wannabe gangster.

The husband, who was identified as Iregbami Lawrence, was reportedly hit by a bullet in the thigh and the other victim was grazed by the bullet. They were later rushed to Navy hospital for treatment.

Read the story here

Journalist Hundeyin took to his Twitter handle and expressed his disappointment at the Afrobeats singer.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1536051080076963840?t=_ZE_ncJrdRjuNIB8Qw1dxg&s=19

hmm. . .so David is saying burna na how we dey call am - studio wanksta

we grew up with them in the 90s. dr dre, snoop, everyone na hard man for mic

i mean, look at mobb deep with the lead rapper a sickler, rapping about survival of the fittest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by jrusky(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2022
generalwo:
Things 2face didn't do... Things dbanj and don jazzy didn't do.... Things our legends didn't do na im these kids dey do these days... Why oppress the common people?? If u reallt wanna be a hero, go fish out and kill those beheading people every day in the east and in the north... Not in a fvcking night club where people come to chill

He is a fool that is why a young a s s hole like him with all his fame look so dirty with dracular teeth.

Is 2face, dbanj, Don J, flavour, Olamide, Phyno, Wizkid, Davido etc not super stars? But yet they do things in more responsible manner.

This idiot came with 3 ladies to a club but still went ahead to insult a fellow man chilling with his wife unprovoked and the man was shot on the process and this motherfuckers nwa ashawo bastard was laughing seen innocent man in pool of blood for doing no wrong.

They should ask Spanish givt to send him back and straight to jail.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

You are an idiot, una stupid studio cultism dey shark una, Burna is nothing but a stupid rascal boy that sings music and form cultist...he can be killed like a rat if he crosses the wrong path, and all you his toy soldiers will scatter like pussies. Dumb lil cultists... cultists get killed everyday fool. Nobody cares where you are from or what they call you, you will be killed if you mess with the wrong people fool.

Help me and ring it to that Baztard ears..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2022
AnambraPrince:
2pac and Biggie do pass this one. Time is a teacher.
No, 2pac actually didn't do anything to hurt his own people, his battle was against the Government and his opposite gangsters. He was a freedom fighter. It's actually an insult comparing days of 2pac with this uncouth Burna. The boy is just too rude, he doesn't refined himself whatsoever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2022
davillian:

He should just mistakingly misbehave with someone wife in the club and see if he would get out of UK alive..
Ordinary 5k pounds na 24 bullets go enter him body...

I remember when Riyad Mahrez's problematic hoe wife wanted to flirt with Anthony Joshua in a club.. AJ was told she is someone's wife,Mahrez particularly.. my Guy just Jakpa..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by jrusky(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2022
nwakibie3:

Same police declared him wanted after that eko hotel incident but still same police is guiding him in the name of security till today. NPF is a piece of shit I swear....

Bro remember one day is one day. When Kyari was thinking he is a Don but when his cup was full where is him now?

Burna shit cup is full he would understand better this time.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2022
brandmix:

Life is serious enough fam. undecided

You might be better off with Doctor Strange in your parallel universe of Utopian seriousness, and leave this thread for us. tongue

…just saying

And this to you, qualifies as decent expression of comic relief aimed at placating distraught minds in the grand scheme of things?

That youths should envelope themselves in repulsive tirades of violence and threats of physical altercations over nonsensical trends when these same issues can be discussed without the unpleasantness that is replete in this thread from top to bottom?!

I have to confess, even Benedict Cumberbatch will marvel at the disappointing assessment you have just employed in fashioning out one of his numerous alternate realities.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Pickieox(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
This is what happen when you bastardized the aim of Grammy award, by giving it to undeserved fellow. As reputable as Akon was back then, I don't think he was nominated for the award talk more of winning it( I stand to be corrected tho.). Now look at some people's role model. A very big shame. Since the day he won the Grammy award, he has started misbehaving, very uncouth human being.

To be sincere, Burna boy is the first artiste I fell in love with his song but I hated his personality. Should we talk of his arrogance? Pomposity? Pride? Uncouth and vulgar mouth, and the likes? Later, I just lose interest in his songs. He is such a f00l.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Angelfrost(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Burna Boy needs lessons in humility... He will get them soon!

I just dey look the fool!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Golan007: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Leonbonapart:
I don't know how people hold these touts for celebrities. I dare not listen to any of their noise. They are all nuisance and touts

Likewise.

Just cacophony with no single message.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Golan007: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

hmm. . .so David is saying burna na how we dey call am - studio wanksta

we grew up with them in the 90s. dr dre, snoop, everyone na hard man for mic

i mean, look at mobb deep with the lead rapper a sickler, rapping about survival of the fittest

The shook ones.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingzeez10: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Wetin d soboma be abeg? grin
He mentioned that e dey portharcourt when dey kill soboma in his latest song.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Georgejeez: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2022
If Nigeria is a serious country , Burna would have been declared wanted and a deportation request made to the Spanish government for the fool to be deported back in a cage like the wild animal he is

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mr David is right joor..because he is a celebrity doesn't mean he shouldn't have sense..all these Yeyebrities from Africa sef!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'll be happy to see this ugly animal's skull smashed soonest. He has it coming. Gangsta indeed.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by LaconicINC: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

If you are ready to pay the price pls by all.meams do proceed . Never get carried away with internet lifestyle to the extent of believing certain things based on what you read online.

guy rest, what's wrong is wrong, stop supporting nonsense! How can you spew this nonsense, if you were married and someone makes advances at your wife in front of you, what would be your reaction?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by edungene7: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Honestly this guy gra gra too much the first time I saw him at Wbar lounge he wanted to fight Agberos way they ask for owo da me I know even see music way diz yeye boy dey sing over hyping done finish am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by azpekuliar: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fedrick100:

You are very mad.this is one of the reason Nigeria aren’t getting better,you are worshiping him because of the money and fame he has even when you know he’s at wrong side

Same thing I was telling that fool oyeofIkoTuN yesterday

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by SugarGirl44(f): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Burna fvcked up really.
But why does this hundeyin think he should have an opinion on every subject?
He's beginning to be an irritant like reno.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You haven't said anything meaningful other than show up your insecurity.

The truth is what it is! Burna is plain stupid! End off!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fairmedia:

Weak man, it's easy to abuse someone online ba? No worry u will go and do this someone and collect shell to the face. Mumu
Re: David Hundeyin Blasts Burna Boy by Kingozymandias(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nostring:
celebrity ass liker Ogun go kill u

Talk ma to ma face na... Internet strong man
SenatePresdo:

Why are you supporting evil? You are bigger than this.
You are not Burna boy's only fan.

Fan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fedayo Rufai Buys Toyota Matrix. Fans React (Photos) / Davido Blasts Lady Who Hates Him So Much / Kunle Agboola Needs N14.8 Million For Kidney Transplant In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.