Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria (46665 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Jimmy231: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Link
clems88:
you are sick! He was one of the out spoken pastors. He always said his mind without minding any one .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Afamed: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
This one no dey see free money again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Ogaga87(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Government of the thieves by the thieves and for the thieves
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Preacherrr(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
SHUT UP, DIRTY OLOKUN WORSHIPPER. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT YOUR TEARS WILL FLOW LIKE A RIVER HERE ON EARTH AND IN HELL.
JAMO84:
Cry more Mr Bishop, cry more. Your tears will flow like ocean
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Madam, at least what I said is "I know...". So, tell me more.

Why will say you know when you obviously know nothing. Is your YouTube not working you don't know how to research. Must they teach you everything. Like I said many people have already told you here go and do your research now that you have been told to avoid writing garbage and get unecessary insults.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Jimmy231: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Link
MissionaryArchi:

It's unfortunate that hatred and bitterness has made you to sound sentimental on a glaring truth.
Bishop David Oyedepo has been shouting about Buhari and his Fulani agenda ever since 2014.
Of course you know all these but because the truth has being the enemy of your party then it's foolish to speak the truth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by staga: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hezmatosky:
By the way, where were you in 2014 when $10m was found in a private jet in south Africa belonging to your colleague Orisejiafor? What can we call that sir?

And where is Oritsejafor today and his paymaster GEJ? God no dey look face!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
sad dumb Boy talk.Where u Dey wen the Bishop was shouting dnt vote this/dat thief? U Dey collected kongo of garri plus 1 k join sad.U deserve to suffer 3rd round while Atiku make his friends RICH
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by fantastic1: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just shut up. You have been leaving under the rock. You will just open your mouth and talk waaa. Himself and Bishop Kukah are the most vocal religious critics of this blood sucking government but since you are blind, you will never know

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Danniedpastor(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
What I said is not in any way a hate for him. What I said is a hate to what he said, based my knowledge.

How can you hate the truth?
You expect him to praise this government?
You guys hate the truth with passion.

Pity your kids na, they are your future o

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by jice(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.

Maybe you just gained access to internet or reading news

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Hussein035: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Seems you like arguing blindly. If you can’t go verify It yourself. Then it’s fine. I don’t have the time to pasting links here.

Someone gave you 2 evidence of kidnapping of pastor and taxing of churches then provide your own evidence you keep telling tales.
Why are you like this
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Treasure17(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
I agree.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by DipWire: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Enskynelson:

You are a sleeper! This man has been highly vocal against this government. You just woke up!

Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Shifot: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
You didn't get your fact right.from the beginning of this bad regime bishop oyedepo has been criticizing them,he even warn against voting them into power in 2015

uote author=immortalcrown post=113769231]Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by RepoMan007: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
I do not hate him oh! Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches.
You are ignorant and stubborn. Just keep shut or pretend to believe the trash you wrote then deactivate your account when the topic leaves front-page.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by DipWire: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
hornetclair:

Oga since it is only one you know, why did you assume that was the only time it happened. Don't you know how to use your phone or Google before coming out to rant. You dont hate him. Yet can assume things of him u are not sure of.This is the same person that openly asked buhari to resign long before 2022. Next time make use of ur brain to avoid insults.

Lol. Finishing

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by tesppidd: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Accountant general stole 80 billion.

If the same "corrupt" regime had not exposed it would Oyedepo and co have known that he stole 80 billion?

In the past they would have covered it up, nobody will know.

Hate Buhari all you want, but in this area of exposing corruptiin, he has fared better than past leaders.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Beniyke1: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.kids like this who just open their mouth waaaaa capping baseless thrash without being adequately informed when they are actually supposed to be are seriously the ones who make nairaland disgusting and irritating lately.

Don’t go and search, read and get your facts right. Stay here asking for who to do that you. Imagine! That’s how they always come arguing blindly and asking you to show them links. Wait we are coming to show and give you links on how he previously condemned this regime. Lazy youths, lazy generation. Reason old ancestors will keep ruling you.

Added
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added
Your FIRST PARAGRAPH has completely nullified your entire write up.
In as much as I detest pastorpreneurs, this ELDER has always finished Buhari without recourse to regrets & redemption.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Beniyke1: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement.

Added
Kids like you who just open their mouth waaaaa capping baseless thrash without being adequately informed when they are actually supposed to be are seriously the ones who make nairaland disgusting and irritating lately.

Don’t go and search, read and get your facts right. Stay here asking for who to do that for you. Imagine! That’s how they always come arguing blindly and asking you to show them links. Wait we are coming to show and give you links on how he previously condemned this regime. Lazy youths, lazy generation. Reason old ancestors will keep ruling you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Preacherrr(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
OGBANJE YOU DEY VEX FOR NOTHING..(PSALMS 2:1). IF HE DOES NOT SPEAK YOU WILL STILL COMPLAIN, SO SHUT UP AND SEEK DELIVERANCE FROM MARINE SPIRIT THAT YOU ARE COVENANTED TO.
osinbanjoisaliar:
Pastor goody goody teach yar followers about the goodness of christ. Leave activism to falana, SERAP and co. That one no be yar purview
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by IPIGMODS: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Coming from a confused delusional pastorprenual fraudster himself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by malvisguy212: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Now it is clear you are spending time with a nuisance to show you have not grown at all.
I remember last Shiloh in Kaduna here , with the loudspeaker, oyedipo openly criticized buhari. I was in the church, I stay on alert make the Muslims no start another crisis. lolzz
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by JAMO84: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You will destroy yourself by yourself
Because I told your Bishop to continue crying?

Which kind of curse did he not place on Buhari, what happened in the end?

It's you that believe in his scam he can destroy, not me.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by bhella10: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mide1data:

Please stop generalizing. Every sane yoruba thinks bat is to old to rule 9ja.
Speak for yourself. Biden is 79. America is the greatest country. BAT is the next president. Deal with it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Antai123(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Peter Obi is the answer. It's high time our Pastors keep preaching this messages in church. christians should support OBI. Let Muslims support Atiku, Kwankwaso, and Unstable Daddy. Let's see who will win.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Roysnickz: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by livinbygrace: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

Shut up and dirty stinking mouth and stop seeing trash .It’s either you are still an infant or insane not To know when Bishop Oyedepo was telling people not to vote Buhari as at 2014.
All these indomie generation children will be typing nonsense all because you have access to computer.Crawl back to your bed and tell your mummy thank you for feeding you this night.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by tesppidd: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
I really don't know what people expect of Buhari.

The blinded hatred is just too much.

Buhari employed a man. The man stole 80 billion.

The same Buhari's EFCC exposed the man. And we all knew about it.

Now people are blaming and insulting Buhari for exposing the person that stole 80 billion.

lol

Does this even make any sense?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Dynamicboss: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

You talking, what did you do to stop PMB from being president in 2019? U don't have PVC, driver's license, etc. Common ATM card sef, you don't even have.

Anyway, you must be regretting the senseless comment you made with your mentions filled with undiluted curses, good luck with that cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by livinbygrace: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.

Oloriburuku ni e,people are telling you the the fact and the effort the man made for us not to vote Buhari but you hatred has blindfolded your sense of reasoning .If you continue this way ,you can’t go far in life .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.