Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria (46719 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by tesppidd: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
But how many times did Oyedopo criticize Jonathan?
Even with Diezanni and co.

All these PDP yahoo yahoo pastors sef.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by napicool: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
I think is true
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by blacknoir: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
JAMO84:
Cry more Mr Bishop, cry more. Your tears will flow like ocean
This man has done more than u and your entire generation,after ur death who will remember u?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
As the hailing hailers would say,
This is definitely a PDP sponsored post.

They call it corruption I see it as stealing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Spandau: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT REGIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcKGoK3PPo

THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION. HOW CAN YOU FIGHT CORRUPTION WHEN YOU ARE IN CORRUPTION?

THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL STOLE 80 BILLION NAIRA, THAT IS MORE THAN THEY NEED TO KEEP ALL THE UNIVERSITIES RUNNING.

THEY DON'T CARE SINCE THEIR CHILDREN ARE NOT THERE.

- Bishop David Oyedepo

Source: Church Gist
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/pfbid02ccZYiyP9qVeu4EaPgvBQWygyGVVzjnWiVxhiezWwu3jXRZnJprS8jAXqpnCXW2p7l/

Well, the corruption is a reflection of what is going on in the church oga Bishop. If the church is right, the polity will be right. Nobody is ever gonna take you seriously, sir, because your style of ministry sef get k-leg.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Basicend: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

Don't talk nonsense. If you are not up to date, ask and research!

This man was the only man who boldly fought Buhari since 2014. Maybe you hate him, but please research before talking on a public forum!

Guy make I hear word. .

If na Atiku dey there will he fight them. .

When Jonathan was there entering Canaan Land up and down . . Did he say anything?

Bro, make I hear word. . .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by k00lxpert(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
This op is supported by me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is surely a daft fellow.

So something only happened if you knew about it.

Oyedepo started tackling this failed govt since 2015.

He has been quiet for a long while because he realised that many Nigerians are ok with the suffering and are not willing to change

immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Reference(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
tesppidd:
I really don't know what people expect of Buhari.

The blinded hatred is just too much.

Buhari employed a man. The man stole 80 billion.

The same Buhari's EFCC exposed the man. And we all knew about it.

Now people are blaming and insulting Buhari for exposing the person that stole 80 billion.

lol

Does this even make any sense?

Most Corrupt Regime.... the Post is headed.
But since you guys always equate the person to the government, have it whatever way you like.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by ofwest47(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
It means Osinbajo your representative at the chop I chop government is not sending enough to your business enterprises called church for the purchase of your new private super jet.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.
. Idiot is like u just buy phone he has been preaching against buhari since 2015 before the election he organized prayers against impeding disaster coming on this nation I wonder where your miserable father was then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by iezeiyida(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
I thank God I voted wisely in 2015. I bluntly refused voting for Buhari despite the pressure from people very close to me. Now, it is obvious Buhari is the most useless Nigeria president in history

By the grace of God, in 2023, I will vote for Peter Obi. I don't give a demn if he win or lose just as I'd choose to do the right thing in 2015. Nigerian youths should shun religion and tribalism for once!

Voting Peter Obi is the right thing to do in 2023. I can't vote for Tinubu or Atiku because they've better chances of being declared winner - they both have no positive plans for Nigeria. Nigeria don't need those two extremely corrupt and greedy men

I am 100% Obidient! cool

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by tesppidd: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reference:

Most Corrupt Regime....
Whose regime exposed it?

Tell us it was Gej who started the investigation.

Oya yell us! grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by tesppidd: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reference:

Most Corrupt Regime.... the Post is headed.
But since you guys always equate the person to the government, have it whatever way you like.
And am sure that you can see that 99 percent of the posts here are castigating Buahri and not the regime.

Can't you see? Tell me you can't.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by nedekid: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added
Oyedepo has been consistent before and after the emergence of this regime.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Loreettaa: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.
It is foolishness to maintain a stance when a number of people have pointed out that you're wrong.
Pride goes before a fall.
This isn't about the Bishop. This is about you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Pastor goody goody teach yar followers about the goodness of christ. Leave activism to falana, SERAP and co. That one no be yar purview
Leave what to falana and SERAP Na only Falana and SERAP dey suffer am abi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Loreettaa: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hezmatosky:
By the way, where were you in 2014 when $10m was found in a private jet in south Africa belonging to your colleague Orisejiafor? What can we call that sir?
I never suspected that Bishop Oyedepo was Oritshejafor's biological father.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by judedwriter(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Infact this buhari's regime has broke so many records...

I just wonder how Nigeria will fare in the next 4 years!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by coputa(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
BBBricks:
Corruption is oxygen in Nigeria

Live or die

That's your own choice!
Don't point fingers, Read John 8:7!
we can judge,read john 7:24
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by nedekid: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Basicend:

Guy make I hear word. .

If na Atiku dey there will he fight them. .

When Jonathan was there entering Canaan Land up and down . . Did he say anything?

Bro, make I hear word. . .
You want to compare Jonathan to this locust regime? Throughout the 16 years of PDP, pounds remained 250 to 1. Dollar was constant between 120 - 140, it was only towards the election period at the end of Jonathans time it artificially went up to 170.
How much is it now?
Never in the history of this country has so many millions been thrown into poverty as now.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by mastertek: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Are you saying people should be saving a link to every news that comes out everyday in case of future and uninformed person like you demanding they should send you link, after many people confirm he has been talking against this government even before buhari Clinge power, and you are shouting they should should send you links, I never know you employ people to save link of every news for you.

Just go straight & let us know you are APC supporter, instead of unnecessary attack on person the world knows he has being consistently condemned this regime, unfortunately you are not informed

immortalcrown:
I do not hate him oh! Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by GoodIsGod: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

I pray your hatred for Oyedepo won't kill you.
I am a member of his church and I know he did not approve of Buhari. I was even not happy with him because he almost laid a curse on any member of his church that votes for Buhari. He told us not to vote for him.
I did not vote for Buhari but I canvased for him. Not knowing I was making myself one of the people that would bring calamities on Naija. I regret not listening to Oyedepo.

Next time say what you know. Oyedepo never like Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Sambab(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
It seems you are just buying phone to read news online or you just waken up from your slumber.
Bishop oyedepo is the only pastor in Nigeria that strongly stand against Buhari in 2015, he said he saw blood shed in Buhari government if he win...
He said he wanted to islamised Nigeria.
He even said he would open the gate of hell for whoever vote Buhari in his church

immortalcrown:

Added

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Pedroslam: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=immortalcrown post=113769231]Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be cobnvinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.[

You right
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by King125007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
To respond to people like you is just a waste of time.. Wallow in ur ignorance sir. Thank u

immortalcrown:

Added

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by mastermaestro(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.

Stop embarrassing yourself! Swallow your gaffe abi ignorance with humility. I am irritated already. angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Femeto: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na your fellow pastor be VP. You can reach him through baba Adeboye
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Spizzy1: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Lol grin grin because this govt did not enter your church with Ghana must Go
Someone that is richer than all your village people join together that you're making guest about money in Ghana must go. I can't join words with someone that is way ahead of me in all ramifications of life. If I were you, I would have quietly shut my mouth and don't spill this rubbish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by JAMO84: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
blacknoir:

This man has done more than u and your entire generation,after ur death who will remember u?
He has done more by taking money from you and using it to buy Jets for himself, while you remain poor like Church rat
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by tegafej(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

Sense is very far from you...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Is Sexual Desire A Sin? / Chris Oyakhilome Releases New Lovely Pictures After Divorce Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.