Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says (19185 Views)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Nonexisting: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Finding her bra size in Ikeja under bridge will definitely make her greet good evening to the same people she greeted good morning when they were going to work. Tufiakwa udi ara ojoo nkea. Chineke ekwela ya abiam close.

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Because she suffers from Megalomastia.
& such Breasts will definitely predispose her to Breast cancer because of the enormous density and overt actions of estrogens.
She could barely pick up a Lump if there's one.
She already at risk of Kyphosis of the upper back.
Back Injuries decreases quality of life.
In Fact, so many companies abroad avoid job seekers with BACK PAIN.

So, the way forward is Reduction Mammoplasty.
With that the breast would be reduced to an appreciable size however, the predilection for breast cancer still remains except removed entirely. Go & Verify!
You are right. I read about it sha, even them get on thread here about an 11 years old girl with excess load crying for help

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2022
dontrulee:
Fallen slippers.
Not attracted one bit. grin
are u the one saying this?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2022
lereinter:

This is a medical condition na
yea so I heard but she done use am now for slaying
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2022
EmiDon11:
same EmiDon11
ok boss
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

my dick no go stand 4 were dis one dey ooh...
hehehe. Boss are u sure?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Wow... This is fvcking huge. The nigg*s banging this babe are really in 4 some job!
I'm telling u my gee
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Rather Fallen MASONRY!
Slippers can't be that Huge...
Which day Slippers become RAIN BOOT?
lol hehe
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2022
meobizy:
She should get those tumours checked. I pity her back.
lol
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
Finding her bra size in Ikeja under bridge will definitely make her greet good evening to the same people she greeted good morning when they were going to work. Tufiakwa udi ara ojoo nkea. Chineke ekwela ya abiam close.
if she give u now na still u go ask for more
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by bigpicture001: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2022
brain54:
Now I am confused…

Pls is this normal? Or photo shoot!

It's not Photoshop... I know her personally... Sh was my classmates at the varsity... Surprisingly, the girl know book die! Studied economics..... I mean like top 6 in class..

When exam reach crowd gather. For her table.. cuz sh must help.. sh doesn't have a heart to see u not write while sh wrote it all and. Not help.. sh came. Out with a strong 2:1

Den her boobs was veryy big, but sh tightened it with very very tight bra.... Guess it continues to increase after. Skl and sh got tired and freed it and looked at the positive side. Of it

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by bigpicture001: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2022
dontrulee:
Fallen slippers.
Not attracted one bit. grin

Surprisingly.. it's not fall.... I will send u video of her without a bra... ND u will b shock it's not fallen
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2022
bigpicture001:

It's not Photoshop... I know her personally... Sh was my classmates at the varsity... Surprisingly, the girl know book die! Studied economics..... I mean like top 6 in class..

When exam reach crowd gather. For her table.. cuz sh must help.. sh doesn't have a heart to see u not write while sh wrote it all and. Not help.. sh came. Out with a strong 2:1

Den her boobs was veryy big, but sh tightened it with very very tight bra.... Guess it continues to increase after. Skl and sh got tired and freed it and looked at the positive side. Of it
na wah ooo
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
bigpicture001:

Surprisingly.. it's not fall.... I will send u video of her without a bra... ND u will b shock it's not fallen
that is Olympus
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Jmichael1(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2022
saintbillion:
hehehe. Boss are u sure?
over sure dey worry me lyk kilode....
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by revolt(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
saintbillion:
tongue where?

I meant Thars a TUMOR
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
revolt:

I meant Thars a TUMOR
grin grin person way dey flex her breast on IG with lots of comments and co
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

over sure dey worry me lyk kilode....
grin grin
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Zonefree(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Godforbid, How can someone wish for this kind of problem?

I always thank God for the kind of body he gave to be.
Lamentations of a Lime breast femail cheesy
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zonefree:

lol
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by virginprincess(f): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Yes o cheesy cheesy, i love my lime breast,atleast it much more better and sexy than this sack of watermelon.

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Shapeaso: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
If this kind boobs fall on anyone, you're dead! shocked

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by BrutusOj(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
The smiles ain't deeply from her heart. This is stress na, how does she sleep? Can't an emergency arise and she needs to run for her life?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by kmaster007: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Last last she go get breast cancer
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shapeaso:
heheheh.
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
kmaster007:
Last last she go get breast cancer
does big breasts leads to or implies cancer?

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
BrutusOj:
The smiles ain't deeply from her heart. This is stress na, how does she sleep? Can't an emergency arise and she needs to run for her life?
person way dey disturb Instagram with her over rated boobs?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes o cheesy cheesy, i love my lime breast,atleast it much more better and sexy than this sack of watermelon.
pictures of Ur lime breast or adonbelivit
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Shalommy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shapeaso:
Chaii.. Obituary cheesy
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Obituary cheesy
grin
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Chaos14: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
saintbillion:
Busty and beautiful fast rising media influencer, Chioma Love who became a social media sensation few months ago because of her busty shape and natural beauty, has revealed what people told her concerning a photo on Facebook.

Chioma Love took to her Instagram account and shared a lovely photo of herself on her instastory as she revealed that people told her that her breasts were supposed to be where she placed her hand in the photo. The content creator was obviously amused by what she was told on Facebook and jokingly added that she hates Facebook.
My brother from that ghana forum don't mention it to avoid ban
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Chaos14:
My brother from that ghana forum don't mention it to avoid ban
lol. I sight you bro. How the ministry dey go na? Omo I mentioned it here last time I chop ban from this section and Nairaland for almost 2 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does / How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.