Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says (19222 Views)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by DaInferno(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
Busty and beautiful fast rising media influencer, Chioma Love who became a social media sensation few months ago because of her busty shape and natural beauty, has revealed what people told her concerning a photo on Facebook.

Chioma Love took to her Instagram account and shared a lovely photo of herself on her instastory as she revealed that people told her that her breasts were supposed to be where she placed her hand in the photo. The content creator was obviously amused by what she was told on Facebook and jokingly added that she hates Facebook.
looks fibrous undecided almost looks like a big deformity

Make she go for check up or atleast reduce am

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
DaInferno:
looks fibrous undecided almost looks like a big deformity

Make she go for check up or atleast reduce am
hehe. That thing can't be reduced oo

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by brain54(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Now I am confused…

Pls is this normal? Or photo shoot!
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Mathew1999(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
I know u wish to have such. grin grin
If u have such how u wan take survive Nigeria
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by when2(f): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
Busty and beautiful fast rising media influencer, Chioma Love who became a social media sensation few months ago because of her busty shape and natural beauty, has revealed what people told her concerning a photo on Facebook.

Chioma Love took to her Instagram account and shared a lovely photo of herself on her instastory as she revealed that people told her that her breasts were supposed to be where she placed her hand in the photo. The content creator was obviously amused by what she was told on Facebook and jokingly added that she hates Facebook.

Looks like breast inlargement surgery gone wrong.
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Jmichael1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dis one na curse...
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Jeon(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
exactly
But it's too much.

2 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Karemarealty288(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:
love yourself.

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
She will benefit from REDUCTION MAMMOPLASTY
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Teeneyo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wetin b dis

Blood of zakariyah
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by EmiDon11: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Thank God you said slay mamas, I'm not a slay mama, besides I don't think anyone including the lady herself if she had a choice would ever wish for something like this.
hi beauty
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by EmiDon11: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op, are u an upghanaian member?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by KingLarry04: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ehn Ehn, answer them naww, what's our own?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
brain54:
Now I am confused…

Pls is this normal? Or photo shoot!
Omo it's natural
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mathew1999:

If u have such how u wan take survive Nigeria
hehehe. Y won't u survive? The breast go done store food during good luck Jonathan administration.
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
when2:

Looks like breast inlargement surgery gone wrong.
no. Na national bro
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jmichael1:
Dis one na curse...

na some people destiny that oo
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:

But it's too much.
hehe. This one go make sense during hamatan period. If u know u know
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=113776447][/quote] grin grin
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
She will benefit from REDUCTION MAMMOPLASTY
how?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Teeneyo:
Wetin b dis

Blood of zakariyah
food is ready come and suck
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
Op, are u an upghanaian member?
Yea. A Supermod what is your moniker over there?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
KingLarry04:
Ehn Ehn, answer them naww, what's our own?
heheh but the People talk true oo
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
how?
Because she suffers from Megalomastia.
& such Breasts will definitely predispose her to Breast cancer because of the enormous density and overt actions of estrogens.
She could barely pick up a Lump if there's one.
She already at risk of Kyphosis of the upper back.
Back Injuries decreases quality of life.
In Fact, so many companies abroad avoid job seekers with BACK PAIN.

So, the way forward is Reduction Mammoplasty.
With that the breast would be reduced to an appreciable size however, the predilection for breast cancer still remains except removed entirely. Go & Verify!
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by dontrulee: 3:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Fallen slippers.
Not attracted one bit. grin
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by lereinter(m): 5:39am On Jun 14, 2022
This is a medical condition na

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by EmiDon11: 5:42am On Jun 14, 2022
saintbillion:
Yea. A Supermod what is your moniker over there?
same EmiDon11
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Jmichael1(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2022
saintbillion:
na some people destiny that oo

my dick no go stand 4 were dis one dey ooh...
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Lexkenny99(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Wow... This is fvcking huge. The nigg*s banging this babe are really in 4 some job!
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2022
dontrulee:

Fallen slippers.
Not attracted one bit. grin
Rather Fallen MASONRY!
Slippers can't be that Huge...
Which day Slippers become RAIN BOOT?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by meobizy(f): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2022
She should get those tumours checked. I pity her back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc) / Seduction,men And Women / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.