Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. (49427 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Mama No Cry Again, I Chop Blood And Coke / My mother and her plenty pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by blue01(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
And last born too, our club grin
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Michelle55: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
you mean you don't have siblings?

You can have me for free
Lol.. Nothing is free even in Freetown. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Mariangeles(f): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Like you aren't living in Nigeria.

There are many graduate out there with good education but no job

Jobs are not the only option.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Oh really? And you know this based on...?

The op wrote about the emotional situation in his family.

When there are màny children in the family, if the man is not financially capable, it could send him into a stae of depression and might turn the woman into a nagging woman as the op stated.

6 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by God1000(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I even believe bringing an only child into this world is selfish on the part of the couple and cruelty to the child.
It's better not to have any, than to intentionally have only one child.
true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by God1000(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Michelle55:

Lol.. Nothing is free even in Freetown. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by dopeboislim(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Channah1:

Stop feeling inferior, Mr! Nobody is talking about wealth here. Just saying you're no different from those birthing dozens.

By the way, I'm a female and Im teamOnechild. I'm not poor like you either. grin

You need to calm down.

Let's make this teamonechild together
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by grandstar(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
My cousin who has 4 kids is perpetually struggling to feed them on a teacher's salary.

What is so sad was that when the wife miscarried, they chose to replace the lost child! The wife is fed up of the marriage and has said unkind things to the husband and children i.e I will just abandon you with your father".

He might soon be going into making skit and this should change his fortune. Unfortunately, my smart has audio problems so the first skit we proceeded came out without sound. Meanwhile, he is using. a 2k phone in horrible condition. When you advise them, they won't listen!

3 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Jobs are not the only option.

I guess opening a business is another option

But that is more harder than having a job
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Mariangeles(f): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
true talk

Siblings are everything, I swear!
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by dopeboislim(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Michelle55:
Interesting! I would give anything to have a sibling or two smiley meanwhile, this op is lamenting of having too many siblings This life no just balance jare.

Irony of Life
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by LOVEGINO(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
English pls.. undecided
English kee u dere grin
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I guess opening a business is another option

But that is more harder than having a job

No, it's not. cheesy

Just find out what people need, and provide that need. cheesy
Nigeria is blessed with people.
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Olastep(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
God go help una

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by saintruky(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
@op my mama born 9... I happen to be d 7th... No be say my papa hold it tho, but we no experience wetin u dey experience so... If pman no get to drop for food, momsy go chest am cos she get small kiosk she dey manage then... Overall son come kick bucket when he go work...

I'll advise u to just find wetin to do, best u leave d house so ur pman n him babe fit man up n take responsibility of d house...

Senior at 22, with 7 backups, omo dis one no too make brain o... Ur mama truly fertile...

5 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
And some people would still condemn abortion.

4 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:
Damn.. Having plenty siblings is the beginning of your endless suffering as a senior child. Am saying this from experience...
Damn... Just imagine how having plenty children has changed the whole scenario of the family life,.
The mother becomes a ruthless nagging woman and verbally abusing her children embarassed
Father tends to shy away from his responsibilities.,
Children fight and disrespect each other constantly..
Verbal and physical abuse becomes the order of the day.. cry
Parent fighting each other in front of kids.. embarassed

Damn... How I wish when she gave birth to the forth child she stopped giving birth as she promised, but instead she added four more children to the squad.. Giving bullshit stories of "Na God dey give pikin, maybe Na dis one God go use change my story" and bla bla bla undecided

Omo life hasn't be the same, Imaging the the first child being just 22 and already have 7 other siblings behind him, sad

Cooking and eating of food Na....... , let me don't even go there grin

Una wey una mama no born plenty pikin no knw Wetin God do for una

Am d only son of my dad which I had a junior bro but God knows better ...
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by God1000(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Siblings are everything, I swear!

you are right dear, they full everywhere in my family as well, especially married sisters now.

All their children keep disturbing me, please help us uncle.

I'm glad that I assisted my niece in uni, she's done now, but it wasn't easy to be always there for someone.

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

No, it's not. cheesy

Just find out what people need, and provide that need. cheesy
Nigeria is blessed with people.

Yeah, it doesn't work like that.

Starting a business might actually destroy your life. You are alone, depressed and living on the edge

Fact is that, having a job is more stable than having a business.

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Chrs1996(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pls tell ur siblings to go and get their pvc if they eligible cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Idaytesj29(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Channah1:

Even you too born. Three children with you and wifey; 5. That's a crowd already. So no difference. tongue.

He is still okay. 3 is the maximum at this time
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by cooltola(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
You can have many children if you have the money, time, resources to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Aha
This was why I killed my parents and 5 of my siblings so that I can have peace of mind.

I thought you were going to say you killed them so you can have plenty meat?
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by candidbabe(f): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
So your parents went on a knacking spree

1 Like

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Slynation(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kaiair:

What about a woman who gave birth to 24 kids...... multiple births tho...10,10,4..... tho her husband is an anambra billionaire grin are rich people allowed to have multiple number of children? undecided
Haba bros...what's the name of the man please...I want to verify!!
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Atunma(f): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
First born in a family of 9 children and I vowed with my life never to have them many and I bless God for the 3 I have because I have raised them and still flexing. You won't believe I am their Mum. We all look like siblings.

11 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by medropoly(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gerrard59:
The problem with this post is that people like OP and his ilks will not adopt the most stringent of contraceptives if need be. Is OP open to vasectomy? Is he open to late marriage and childbirth considering he is the first child out of 8 and just 22?

Wetin dis one dey talk now? undecided
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by twilliamx(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:
Damn.. Having plenty siblings is the beginning of your endless suffering as a senior child. Am saying this from experience...
Damn... Just imagine how having plenty children has changed the whole scenario of the family life,.
The mother becomes a ruthless nagging woman and verbally abusing her children embarassed

God will reward you. Sorry for the stress. It will get easier.. Pele

Damn... How I wish when she gave birth to the forth child she stopped giving birth as she promised, but instead she added four more children to the squad.. Giving bullshit stories of "Na God dey give pikin, maybe Na dis one God go use change my story" and bla bla bla undecided

Omo life hasn't be the same, Imaging the the first child being just 22 and already have 7 other siblings behind him, sad

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Sion47: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
I totally agree with this.
Especially our brothers up north.

No government can create job for everyone,

Our population is damm high yet our political leaders are shying away from that ugly trend.

Can u image a poor shoe shiner having 3 wives and 21 children,
Isn't that a security risk on it's own.

quote author=Rubbiish post=113888545]
Exactly @bold
The high rate of poverty in this part of the world is not due to our corrupt system alone, but has a lot to do with birth rate. So many poor people breeding kids they can't cater for.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by Advancedman(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
medropoly:

God will punish those wicked parents.
According to the Bible even God made provisions before Creating just One man.

2 Likes

Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by HELLASJ(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Aha
This was why I killed my parents and 5 of my siblings so that I can have peace of mind.

Who be this grin grin
E sure me say na this person get this moniker @VerywickedGoat grin grin
Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by God1000(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
candidbabe:
So your parents went on a knacking spree
unfortunately so many parents are still still giving birth to plenty kids today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.