Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? (32645 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? by adetula148: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2021

Since u Marry in the Lord, why not Work in the Lord too? : Meaning that any Employer that does not belongs to jehovah witness, you must not accept their job offer.
 But instead, u take my job offer when it comes to job seeking, but when it comes to marrying, you tell me marry in the lord, or join jehovah witness, please the World will be a better place if you people stop creating this stress
Very correct that is why the once who marry them eventually change along the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.