Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning (46965 Views)

Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by hammer567: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2022
ofuonyebi:
Honestly, from what am seeing now...Wike is already in trouble
He was so ambitious for the VP post..
Atifku with Okowa contesting ndigboland with Obi is already a loser
This is the glaring truth and without any political sentiments

Tell it on the mountains....that another hausa-man cannot replace Buhari as president
the born to rule should know we own the project called Nigeria together

But he will penetrate the SS region with Okowa better than with WIKE.

Wike cannot even win Rivers State as of today.

He demarketed himself in an attempt to please Sultan of Sokoto.

See the way his own people in Obiigbo covered their face like Almajiri to beg Wike or Wicked.

Click link for video: https://mobile.twitter.com/_kinqs_

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by ponishah: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2022
AntonVince:
With due respect to the person of Okowa, I think Wike is the PDP's best bet if they're truly desirous of dethroning the APC.
Move on, choice made already
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Eteka1(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku go fail the election be that. Wile would have pulled more crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Navalsadiq(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2022
With this choice as vice president PDP just lost the elections

1 Like

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by rickyrex(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2022
If this is true ] here is the plan it is very easy for atiku to control okowa than wike. Okowa might see the wrong doing of atiku and play along but wike wont , secondly muric has threaten not to vote for atiku should wike be chosen as his vp . Anything for atiku to win the north he will give in . ....moreso,it is a well calculated attempt by pdp and atiku to fill in a candidate with igbo extraction , ifeanyi sounds igbo , just like ebele jonathan was voted by many igbos thinking his root is from igbo. Asaba is very close to anambra onisha , they speak igbo , the pdp want to strick a balance between the south south and the east. Wike can not and will not be able to convince igbos to vote for him because he has one way or the other distance himself from the igbos. The name ifeanyi will now be used as a tool to make the igbos feel their brother has been compasated with a vp slot . Will this settle welk with the igbos .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by ponishah: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2022
booblacain:
Okowa of all people.
Yes, of course!
An intelligent choice
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
To say that you are obliviously confused is an understatement.

You don read the electoral act
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by gabicon: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2022
AntonVince:
With due respect to the person of Okowa, I think Wike is the PDP's best bet if they're truly desirous of dethroning the APC.

Yes, Wike will be good at winning an election and doing dirty jobs. But as a VP he will have to travel and represent the country, I'm not sure Wike has that composure to do the duties of VP. The Ideal candidate would have been Obaseki, but he can't risk his second term for an uncertain VP seat.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by ogatboy(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/537275-finally-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku-abubakar-picks-running-mate.html

This news outlet has constantly given false information throughout this election season especially with constant talk of Jonathan running under APC. Now they hide under the talk of barring any last minute change.

Unprofessional media outlet

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by hammer567: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2022
IF EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD FORGET WHAT WIKE DID, ME I NO GO FORGET.

THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT, I FORGET NOTHING, JUST DONT OFFEND ME WITH ATROCITY OR HUMAN WICKEDNESS.

I CAN FORGIVE BUT I NEVER FORGET ANYTHING AND MY ACTION WIL BE GUIDED BY WHAT YOU DID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHHTM3OGvac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SknbFVIhkEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnLWUjaG9y4
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Isokiscool(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Okowa the horse teeth
Just like Tinubu d brown teeth
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by chloride6: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Going through the primaries, you will realise that the 109 senators and the 360 house of rep members never actually read through the new electoral amendment act.

They were just screaming, "Mr President sign! Sign! Sign!" without even knowing what they have sent to him to sign.
To sound elitist, a lot people kept disturbing our eyes and ears with .. "Muhammadu Buhari is scared of signing!".. what do you know was to be signed.. These lots never showed their constituencies!

From the selection of only delegates.. these funny politicians didn't even know when they wrote off their statutory delegates!

Like football coaches, it was their duty to inform their parties that the game has changed!

They don't even know when they nipped in what made the Yørúbas opt for another candidate other than Yemi Osibanjo, because a VP who has done 2 terms can now only do a one term as president.

This was where Ebele Goodluck Jonathan was seeking for clarification, to know if he is still eligible because, he has done VP that jumped into two terms and a one term President.

PDP has not told their supporters that by the new electoral laws, Atiku Abubakar can only do a one term, haven done 2 terms as VP.

The new law does not permit anyone who has contested for primaries in one party to skip to another for any position in the same election year. So the Mr.Peter Obi coming to PDP or NNPP Kwankwasiya teaming with Peter Obi is gone.

The law does not even permit that any of those that has contested for any position to take up any other in the same year.. so the story of Nyesom Wike or Yahaya Bello, being a VP is off for 2023 cos they can't aspire for president and VP in the same electoral year.

Senate President Ahmed Lawan, Akpabio, Bagudu etc who have variously contested can not vie for senatorial position or Vice Presidency respectively..

In fact, the scenerio that made Atiku a VP can't happen again, where he won as governor and was later picked by Olusegun Obasanjo.

A beg as you are struggling to get your PVC, struggle to know the rules of the game! Go and read and understand the Electoral Laws.

Why are you spewing false hood? A VP will only be restricted to one term if his principal dies in office.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by WarriAproko: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2022
PDP needs a vibrant man not this weakling. Osun state election score will tell them.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2022
AntonVince:

Just imagine Wike donating Rivers vote to Peter Obi just to spite Okowa for betraying him. Rivers has the highest number of active voters in South South.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Oplomo: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Better than garrullous Wike. grin
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Okowa is the best political choice .. we need the igbo votes much more than Wike’s Rivers money..

The south south will naturally fall in line .. Edo stAte too..

A Wike would have me voting for Obi ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Same Igbo's you said don't how Nigeria politics works? Mr know all.
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by bonnyhope: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Okowa the horse teeth

Even if you cannot respect people

You should try to respect the nature
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2022
rickyrex:
If this is true ] here is the plan it is very easy for atiku to control okowa than wike. Okowa might see the wrong doing of atiku and play along but wike wont , secondly muric has threaten not to vote for atiku should wike be chosen as his vp . Anything for atiku to win the north he will give in . ....moreso,it is a well calculated attempt by pdp and atiku to fill in a candidate with igbo extraction , ifeanyi sounds igbo , just like ebele jonathan was voted by many igbos thinking his root is from igbo. Asaba is very close to anambra onisha , they speak igbo , the pdp want to strick a balance between the south south and the east. Wike can not and will not be able to convince igbos to vote for him because he has one way or the other distance himself from the igbos. The name ifeanyi will now be used as a tool to make the igbos feel their brother has been compasated with a vp slot . Will this settle welk with the igbos .

Nothing like that. Dem don already pick Wike before pesin con smuggle my report to PDP NWC. If not for my report, dem for announce Wike yesterday. But some pesins still dey try convince NWC to pick Wike. So anything fit happen

Read my report to fully understand

https://www.nairaland.com/7176889/how-atiku-win-election
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Going through the primaries, you will realise that the 109 senators and the 360 house of rep members never actually read through the new electoral amendment act.

They were just screaming, "Mr President sign! Sign! Sign!" without even knowing what they have sent to him to sign.
To sound elitist, a lot people kept disturbing our eyes and ears with .. "Muhammadu Buhari is scared of signing!".. what do you know was to be signed.. These lots never showed their constituencies!

From the selection of only delegates.. these funny politicians didn't even know when they wrote off their statutory delegates!

Like football coaches, it was their duty to inform their parties that the game has changed!

They don't even know when they nipped in what made the Yørúbas opt for another candidate other than Yemi Osibanjo, because a VP who has done 2 terms can now only do a one term as president.

This was where Ebele Goodluck Jonathan was seeking for clarification, to know if he is still eligible because, he has done VP that jumped into two terms and a one term President.

PDP has not told their supporters that by the new electoral laws, Atiku Abubakar can only do a one term, haven done 2 terms as VP.

The new law does not permit anyone who has contested for primaries in one party to skip to another for any position in the same election year. So the Mr.Peter Obi coming to PDP or NNPP Kwankwasiya teaming with Peter Obi is gone.

The law does not even permit that any of those that has contested for any position to take up any other in the same year.. so the story of Nyesom Wike or Yahaya Bello, being a VP is off for 2023 cos they can't aspire for president and VP in the same electoral year.

Senate President Ahmed Lawan, Akpabio, Bagudu etc who have variously contested can not vie for senatorial position or Vice Presidency respectively..

In fact, the scenerio that made Atiku a VP can't happen again, where he won as governor and was later picked by Olusegun Obasanjo.

A beg as you are struggling to get your PVC, struggle to know the rules of the game! Go and read and understand the Electoral Laws.
Are you sure all this your submissions are true, I only know of few with some exception clause on it like the senatorial position which can still be seeded to another candidate by voluntary stepping down for whoever failed the presidential position but seeking the senatorial position
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Successlane: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Nyesom Wike will pull much crowd than Okowa ...

crowd from where?
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by yusufu16: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Okowa is the best political choice .. we need the igbo votes much more than Wike’s Rivers money..

Power to the people
North 2023

I agree with you.

Okowa is the best choice.

Picking Wike will automatically mean loosing Edo State because of his feud with Edo state governor.

I think PDP is now serious to win the election

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by AbleAdla: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Whoa! Thanks for the updatequote author=EnglandAmaka post=113850956] Going through the primaries, you will realise that the 109 senators and the 360 house of rep members never actually read through the new electoral amendment act.

[/quote]
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by YourRealFather: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

Power to the people
North 2023
Bro you too sabi!
With wike, most of us would have voted obi,
But with okowa watch how most igbos will vote pdp,
I'm not just supporting okowa's vp because he's my governor but because he's the best option aside obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Distressed224: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Good morning guys. I found myself in a very unpleasant situation & I'm not sure I'll be able to come out fighting. My Fiancee had an emergency cataract surgery & I wasn't really buoyant since I just renewed our rent. I got a text from a certain CASHBUS app about a loan & out of curiosity downloaded to see their rates & all. Next thing I was credited without even requesting with ridiculous rates. #13000 to pay #20000 in 7 days. Funniest thing is I didn't get the money that day so I felt it was a scam or fluke. Only to wake up to text messages the next day that I had been credited 13k twice to pay back 40k all within 7days. How?? I've been at it with them but they planned it perfectly from the start. Its the new scam in town. Now they're at going for my jugular by defaming me completely. I'm a very private person but these people have been tarnishing my image so much that my contacts are beginning to actually distance themselves from me. I feel worthless & the fact that I have no one to help just makes me feel like ending it all. The embarrassment is too much. Please I need help. How can I stand up to them?
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2022
litigator:

Just imagine Wike donating Rivers vote to Peter Obi just to spite Okowa for betraying the him. Rivers has the highest number of active voters in South South.

The South South na already lock down for Atiku. Wetin Atiku need na the NW

Read my report to fully understand

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by ponishah: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No, Wike na good populist presidential candidate. But nothing like populist VP. Wike na number 1, him no fit do number 2. Okowa dullness and ugly face go resonate with the cabal and the yepa and yema voters

Read my thread to fully understand

What's so relevant about your essay?
It's just a composition.
I thought you were a mature and civilised person. I didn't know you just a garage wannabe
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by Cajal(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2022
sonature1:
I like this. I want the South East to massively vote for Obi. Charity, they say, begins at home.

Aside from Peter Obi being an excellent candidate, it's unfair for a Muslim to replace an outgoing Muslim as president.

I hope these people don't completely relegate Nigerian Christians to the background. Everyone deserves equal representation in a secular society.
What has christian president GEJ, OBJ done for Nigerians let alone CHRISTIANS
What has Muslim president PMB UMY..done for Nigerians let alone MUSLIMS
be deceiving yourself
Empower yourself and move one
God is ever with us

1 Like

Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by LordEclipse: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by HRMK: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2022
THOUGH,I DONT REALLY TRUST ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IN ANY OF THE TWO LEADING POLITICAL PARTIES,I MUST CONGRATULATE ATIKU FOR CHOOSING RIGHT!HE CHOSE A MAN THAT WILL TAKE ORDERS FROM HIM!UNLIKE WIKE WHO HAS BN USED TO GIVING ORDERS TO EVERY MEMBER OF PDP!CONGRATULATIONS!!
Re: Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning by KaluwisxPRO: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala would have been the best choice.

She’s also from same Delta, so same metrics with a better personality and Portfolio.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State / President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.