Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson (8006 Views)

I Learnt A Lot In Kuje Prison - Ex-Governor Nyame / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thoh:

You are a fool

Igbos don't match Ijaw in physical battle you are too weak to face militants.

Bonny and Opobo are Ijaws claim it online from now till forever, the physical one remains that they are Ijaw
They are not Ijaw whether physically or otherwise, they are neither geographically Ijaw, linguistically they are not Ijaw, culturally and otherwise, they are not Ijaw in anyway and I tell you what, we can turn the sea red if it gets to that, your lands starts and ends in Bayelsa

10 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlexBells:

They are not Ijaw whether physically or otherwise, they are neither geographically Ijaw, linguistically they are not Ijaw, culturally and otherwise, they are not Ijaw in anyway and I tell you what, we can turn the sea red if it gets to that, your lands starts and ends in Bayelsa

Mumu they are under all Ijaw socio cultural organization but are not in any Igbo own.
All speak Ijaw because none answer Igbo name and amayanabo their kings are not Eze.

Mumu.

Muumuu
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Liebermantic: 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Bonny and Opobo history says the land belongs to Okpara Ndoli, Okpara Asimini and Jaja of Opobo..All these are founders of the land And are IGBOs. Bonny (Ubani) and Opobo are Igbo land. If Nigeria divides, we will go back to colonial and precolonial map of Igboland

10 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlexBells:

You can turn the sea red with your own blood we are like fishes and Igbos are up people.

All you guys know how to do is cannibalism and vagina mining.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Liebermantic:
The Bonny and Opobo history says the land belongs to Okpara Ndoli, Okpara Asimini and Jaja of Opobo..All these are founders of the land And are IGBOs. Bonny (Ubani) and Opobo are Igbo land. If Nigeria divides, we will go back to colonial and precolonial map of Igboland

Naira land is not Bonny and Opobo go and claim it physical.

Landlocked fools.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thoh:

Mumu they are under all Ijaw socio cultural organization but are not in any Igbo own.
All speak Ijaw because none answer Igbo name and amayanabo their kings are not Eze.

Mumu.

Muumuu
I laugh, if they like let them be the president of Ijaw land, your prayers should be that Nigeria stays 1 otherwise you would see grade 1 invasion, nonsense, it would be more brutal than what Russia is doing in Ukraine, you think is by trying to change the language, foolish people if you dont want to lose your Bayelsa just overstep by an inch.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
All I can say is Bleep those ikwerres... They said they are not IGBOs.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thoh:

You can turn the sea red with your own blood we are like fishes and Igbos are up people.

All you guys know how to do is cannibalism and vagina mining.
We shall feed on you like hungry cannibals and slice your vaginas as well, I hope you know drawing man don't bleed so when I talk about red it is you when the crocodile shall eat you, because crocs are adapted to both land and water. Crocodiles (Aguiyi) shall come for you

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

I laugh, if they like let them be the president of Ijaw land, your prayers should be that Nigeria stays 1 otherwise you would see grade 1 invasion, nonsense, it would be more brutal than what Russia is doing in Ukraine, you think is by trying to change the language, foolish people if you dont want to lose your Bayelsa just overstep by an inch.

Mumu u think war is mouth you wan fight owners of water for untop water.

Mumu.

I won't answer u again.
We own it physical and that's the end.

All u can do is cry and cry and cry.
Lie lie and lie.
Land locked cannibals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Mumu.

I won't answer u again.

Lie lie and lie.
Land locked cannibals.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Mumu.

I won't answer u again.

Lie lie and lie.
Land locked cannibals.
You shall get in that water and it shall be poisoned with you in it, we dont mind chemical weapons and other mass destruction options at all

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

You shall get in that water and it shall be poisoned with you in it, we dont mind chemical weapons and other mass destruction options at all

Hahahaha

We are stronger than you guys.

Egbesu control all the waters Igbos have no strong spiritual force namasiobiri..

We are mammy waters on water.
Igbos are stones.

Continue to frustrate hahaha

Na only one group them do chemical weapons for.

Mumu

U didn't hear of the sophisticated weapons Ijaw Militants own.

Mumu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Hahahaha

We are stronger than you guys.

Egbesu control all the waters Igbos have no strong spiritual force namasiobiri..

We are mammy waters on water.
Igbos are stones.

Continue to frustrate hahaha

Na only one group them do chemical weapons for.

Mumu

U didn't hear of the sophisticated weapons Ijaw Militants own.

Mumu.
Look who wants to fight but calling on gods, same thing Arochukwu did by seizing the Ubini Ukpabi from the Ibibio is what we shall do to your Egbesu
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde a.k.a BastardlyRich you see the foolish Igbos you make friends with?
Make them no cannibalize you and you learn it the hard way.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Look who wants to fight but calling on gods, same thing Arochukwu did by seizing the Ubini Ukpabi from the Ibibio is what we shall do to your Egbesu

The one you did to Nigerian Army by killing your fellow Igbos because you were afraid to face the real enemies.
You say no election but no time that it didn't hold so why your mumu arochukwu or what u call it no fit help una fight army
Una dey die like sand sand.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:
Bravetunde a.k.a BastardlyRich you see the foolish Igbos you make friends with?
Make them no cannibalize you and you learn it the hard way.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Bravetunde: 12:14am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Opobo and Bonny belongs to ijaws.
But some igbos migrated and later joined ijaws there like king jaja of opobo etc.
So by blood some opobo and Bonny are igbos by blood but the land itself belongs to the ijaws although we mostly speak igbo.these is my clan so I know these.also some opobo and ijaws that have Igbo blood still claim they are igbos.
But currently all opobo/Bonny are ijaws as of president and belong in all ijaw groups.
Please don't mind that guy,he is not ijaw but theivenubu planted him here to divide ss and se.
I'm ijaw and the closet brothers to ijaws are igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

The one you did to Nigerian Army by killing your fellow Igbos because you were afraid to face the real enemies.
You say no election but no time that it didn't hold so why your mumu arochukwu or what u call it no fit help una fight army
Una dey die like sand sand.

Mumu
Arochukwu is a local government in Abia state and this happened even before Nigeria was amalgamated, Ubini Ikpabi was seized after the Aros defeated them, the Igbos doesn't pride on spiritual pros to fight wars that's why I said we shall just seize your egbesu and display it in the museum, as for the army, we fight if we have to, stop talking as if you don't bleed, what happened during Odi massacre, what happened to Adaka borro?

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

But some igbos migrated and later joined ijaws there like king haha of opobo etc.
So by blood some opobo and Bonny are igbos by blood but the land itself belongs to the ijaws although we mostly speak igbo.these is my clan so I know these.
Please don't mind that foool,he is not ijaw but theivenubu planted him here to divide ss and se.
There is nothing like brothers there, Opobo was not even an empty land, however lets say it was empty and please stop alloting lands to yourself, who are you, Opobo was an independent city state under king jaja so if you believe Opobo has some Igbos why claim the land, Oga we are not even ready for peaceful options in Opobo especislly, line up your army, I don't see no brotherhood there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

But some igbos migrated and later joined ijaws there like king haha of opobo etc.
So by blood some opobo and Bonny are igbos by blood but the land itself belongs to the ijaws although we mostly speak igbo.these is my clan so I know these.
Please don't mind that foool,he is not ijaw but theivenubu planted him here to divide ss and se.

Every one against Igbos are Yoruba to you.

You no tell am your name wether its Igbo name.
You will never see it.
Many Ijaw are in Igbo land
We left that one.
No Igbo in Bonny and Opobo.
They were Ijaw slaves and they we're spiritually acculturated as Ijaws first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by raumdeuter: 12:20am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Amechi could have gone further if he was more serious about his Igboness, he could have been more serious with Ohaneze, attend Igbo meetings, work with Kalu and the rest of Igbo APC members, they could not have abandoned him, and since he is likely the president's heart, he could have at least put up a better fight, the fact is that South South Igbos don't know what they sre missing by distancing from South East Igbos, Ikwerre does not even qualify as a minority but the Igbo is a majority no matter how you look at it.

As for Wike, forget the drunkard Rivers Man, he's a Benin man, Ikwerre would eventually understand the Igbo effect.

Kalu Umahi Ekweremadu and those who did not deny their Iboness, how many votes dem get for primary

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

There is nothing like brothers there, Opobo was not even an empty land, however lets say it was empty and please stop alloting lands to yourself, who are you, Opobo was an independent city state under king jaja so if you believe Opobo has some Igbos why claim the land, Oga we are not even ready for peaceful options in Opobo especislly, line up your army, I don't see no brotherhood there

The land Opobo belong to Andoni Ijaw people till today.

14 household left Bonny to form Opobo and only one belong to Jaja and even all Jaja children had Ijaw mothers and even jaja himself was acculturated as Ijaw first.

Its like claiming America because black slaves were given freedom and citizenship there.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Y
The land Opobo belong to Andoni Ijaw people till today.

14 household left Bonny to form Opobo and only one belong to Jaja and even all Jaja children had Ijaw mothers and even jaja himself was acculturated as Ijaw first.

Its like claiming America because black slaves were given freedom and citizenship there.
The 14 canoe house can still go back with their decendants or descend, Opobo is Igboland, after Opobo then Bonny next, they can be packed back peacefully or violently or respect their Igbo host

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

There is nothing like brothers there, Opobo was not even an empty land, however lets say it was empty and please stop alloting lands to yourself, who are you, Opobo was an independent city state under king jaja so if you believe Opobo has some Igbos why claim the land, Oga we are not even ready for peaceful options in Opobo especislly, line up your army, I don't see no brotherhood thecre

Bravetunde a.k.a BastardlyRich. See as the foolish Igbo you support want you to believe what they say you are.

Stop trusting them they will cannibalize you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Kalu Umahi Ekweremadu and those who did not deny their Iboness, how many votes dem get for primary
Kalu did not contest and Umahi was not a serios contestant, and none of them got up to 100 votes but Amechi got sizable so imagine if all the deligate Igbo vote was added to Amechi and If we were all together from the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Bravetunde a.k.a BastardlyRich. See as the foolish Igbo you support want you to believe what they say you are.

Stop trusting them they will cannibalize you.
Yea, funny enough you taste like fish, good meal
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

The 14 canoe house can still go back with their decendants or descend, Opobo is Igboland, after Opobo then Bonny next, they can be packed back peacefully or violently or respect their Igbo host

Hahaha

Your frustrations does not reach Ijaw land physical.

Till today Opobo people may yearly gifts to Andoni Ijaw people for giving them place to create Opobo as they came from Bonny.

Continue to convince yourself with lies the truth still remains.

Bonny and Opobo is not on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Hahaha

Your frustrations does not reach Ijaw land physical.

Till today Opobo people may yearly gifts to Andoni Ijaw people for giving them place to create Opobo as they came from Bonny.

Continue to convince yourself with lies the truth still remains.

Bonny and Opobo is not on nairaland
And till today they speak Igbo
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Bravetunde: 12:28am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Get me right.
Opobo/Bonny already existed before the igbos they brought some as slavves came.
Go and read the story of king jaja.
So king jaja and other igbos gave birth.
As of present now some opobo/Bonny are igboid by blood but the land originally belongs to ijaws because it was there before igbos came and so therefore all opobo/Bonny are ijaws.
Although the youth speak Igbo which the elders are trying to stop.
Finally most ijaws will hardly fight Igbo as we have Igbo relations or friends there.these include asari,madam,madueke,Anna,timaya, harrysong,Edwin clark.some like madam,asari etc are half igbo,gej even claim Igbo so ijaws can hardly fight Igbo.
But let another tribe expecially afonjas challenge,we will chase them out
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

And till today they speak Igbo

They don't speak Igbo because not even one of them have Igbo names.
All are Ijaw names even the king Jaja that rule Opobo as we speak.
The name is Ijaw they are under all Ijaw socio cultural association but no Igbo own.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

Get me right.
Opobo/Bonny already existed before the igbos they brought some as slavves came.
Go and read the story of king jaja.
So king jaja and other igbos gave birth.
As of present now some opobo/Bonny are igboid by blood but the land originally belongs to ijaws because it was there before igbos came and so therefore all opobo/Bonny are ijaws.
Although the youth speak Igbo which the elders are trying to stop.
Finally most ijaws will hardly fight Igbo as we have Igbo relations or friends there.these include asari,madam,madueke,Anna,timaya, harrysong,Edwin clark.some like madam,asari etc are half igbo,gej even claim Igbo so ijaws can hardly fight Igbo.
But let another tribe expecially afonjas challenge,we will chase them out
It lie, Bonny existed not Opobo plesee get your fact right, King Jaja founded Opobo and moved with 14 canoe house setting up a new kingdom which had both traders from along the Imo river, so what are you saying while Bonny may get a referendum, Opobo won't Opobo is as Igbo as Aba

Oga get ready for battle Igbos woulf fight you irrespective of how many Igbo friends you have pray Nigetia don't divide
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Ibani people have asked seun to block all Bonny and Opobo post against them from Igbos.

So go and claim it physical.

Because they are waiting for you cannibals

So go and claim it physical.

You can't open a thread on it because they've asked seun to block all Igbo post against their areas.

I won't answer you again if you can't open a new thread on it.

Its forever blocked hahaha.

Naira land is not Bonny and Opobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co / Kano: How We Subdued Boko Haram - Army / Again, Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.