Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson (8621 Views)

I Learnt A Lot In Kuje Prison - Ex-Governor Nyame / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by chatinent: 1:18am On Jun 17, 2022
I found amusement reading the word-war of three tribalistic persons on this thread.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 1:21am On Jun 17, 2022
chatinent:
I found amusement reading the word-war of three tribalistic persons on this thread.
Is a good thing you were amused, bemused but peruse, it is no joke
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by newdawn2017(f): 1:24am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Amechi could have gone further if he was more serious about his Igboness, he could have been more serious with Ohaneze, attend Igbo meetings, work with Kalu and the rest of Igbo APC members, they could not have abandoned him, and since he is likely the president's heart, he could have at least put up a better fight, the fact is that South South Igbos don't know what they sre missing by distancing from South East Igbos, Ikwerre does not even qualify as a minority but the Igbo is a majority no matter how you look at it.

As for Wike, forget the drunkard Rivers Man, he's a Benin man, Ikwerre would eventually understand the Igbo effect.
let me correct u here: nothing like [b][/b]South South Igbos. Oyibo & Igbo etche & ndoni people of Rivers state re at d boundaries with ss & se. They re completely irrelevant to our politics however. Yes Ikwerre is a minority tribe of ss. With 3 LGAs we ss don't want tove anything dodo withuguys, is it by force. U guys don't attempt to force urself on akwaibom & Crossriver which is right in ur middle as such, avoids them atoll costs but won't let Rivers state rest. Its not by force naa, we don't want u guys. Yes Ikwerre is an ancient bini tribe here in Rivers state, just like brothers ogba & ekpeye. Not ibo tribes pls. Take note.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Owontime: 1:30am On Jun 17, 2022
I'm glad you finally mentioned that Ikweres are Ikweres,you finally realised that Ikweres are not Igbos.
Clap for yourself.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by newdawn2017(f): 1:33am On Jun 17, 2022
mystery22:
If the ikwerres like let them learn their lesson,the fact will remain that they are a tiny minority local govt,even the ijaws and akwa iboms have more stake in South south than them and by the time other tribes in rivers take over the leadership of river state their eyes will open more...
From obaseki to atiku to tambuwal and now okowa,chai they really dealt with wike
get lost with ur disunity. Ss is a United brave wal of minority tribe banded together as one in concord, we re not discorded igbos, we re understand brotherhood like hausas & stand strong. Begone from us u demonic ipigs afghaneastern terrorist! undecided
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by newdawn2017(f): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Na your turn to take off oo, Nigeria belongs to Igbos, anyone that dont like it should pack and leave, you never seen me shouting referendum, I'm a unionist AKA Zikist, now go check if there's rat poison for your flying monkey
U re a mad & confused man, u entire lots of ipigs. Thought in 2019 u guys was shouting "Biafra or death!" Another headline here read: "Boycott election in Biafra land. no one tells the truth, no one care". Now u guys re say Nigeria belongs to u guys alone?? I am glad d voting powers of d north wil supercede se, not to tal of sw. U definitely not get g any vote from us d ss. Make we see how obi wan be president.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by newdawn2017(f): 1:44am On Jun 17, 2022
jerseyboy:

Free yourself first from Ibo aggression. Ibo wars are coming to the Niger Delta after Yoruba exit from Nigeria. Prepare for Ibo territorial wars. Ibo envy of Yoruba landmass and sea access will lead them to march Southward and Westward. You have been forewarned.
entire South will join ijaw to resist u hopeless & arrogant lots, u re not likes anywhere here in Nigeria, can't u see?
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by newdawn2017(f): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Look at this f0000, if we are thirsty for territory as you think, we shall first seize Lagos the no man's land, we know what's ours in Niger Delta and no inch of Igboland shall be left behind
it's d borde tribes like oyigbo, ndoni & some parts of egbema & Igbo etche na. Will u come claim Ikwerre ijaw, ogoni or ogba tribes?? shocked
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by newdawn2017(f): 1:58am On Jun 17, 2022
jerseyboy:

I hope so. Many other smaller nationalities in the Niger delta are depending on Ijaws for defense against Ibos. Ibos are coming. Ibos are DESPERATE.
we re a concord band of small tribes in d ss. All for one, one for all.we protect our oil rich territory together in a united solid front, back, left, right & center. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by newdawn2017(f): 2:03am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Most of them are depending on Igbos to defend them against Ijaws, for instance Ibom, Cross, are with us, we got no qualms.
ibom tribes re brave & mighty warriors wey mind dey for back. right from ancient times, ve had faceoff with ohafia warriors. Soo u igbos no better & keep off. Let me not speak of calabar sef.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by newdawn2017(f): 2:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

You are a fool

Igbos don't match Ijaw in physical battle you are too weak to face militants.

Bonny and Opobo are Ijaws claim it online from now till forever, the physical one remains that they are Ijaw
re u minding that thief there undecided
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by pointblank247(m): 4:35am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:
if this is true, how come did Wike enjoy overwhelming votes from SE in the presidential primaries?
Ndi Igbo voted for Atiku not Wike
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by pointblank247(m): 4:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Stop your lies. South East didn't vote for Wike during the PDP primary. SE voted for Atilku$
very correct
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

You are a fool

Igbos don't match Ijaw in physical battle you are too weak to face militants.

Bonny and Opobo are Ijaws claim it online from now till forever, the physical one remains that they are Ijaw

War is not militancy oga... So for your feeble mind Ijaw get mind pass Igbos? So are a joker sha! Make una claim back Una oil na.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by obyrich(m): 4:58am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:
if this is true, how come did Wike enjoy overwhelming votes from SE in the presidential primaries?
You can’t be asking this question if you read and understood the article.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by BlockResearcher: 5:09am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:

I reside in Portharcourt and i am Igbo. The OP is absolutely correct. Wike was able to get the huge votes in the primaries through the usual Nigerian process. Dont ask me how..

Its so unfortunate that Wike shot himself on the foot when he repeatedly said he is not an igbo man. Even if he thinks he is not, a good politician will not say that knowing that he would need the igbos to stand by him when the time comes.

Of course Atiku put all that comments into consideration before dropping him. Atiku would'nt want a running mate that distances himself from the igbos. Not to talk about how he destroyed ikoku motor spare parts dealers market without compensation where 98% of traders are known to be igbos...

Wike had one issue or the other with almost all neighbouring state Governors..from Bayelsa,
to Imo, Anambra, Akwaibom and Ebonyi, Edo. I think its only Abia and Enugu state Governors that he still maintain a friendly relationship with. That is not how polictics works. Remember his recent faceoff with the Ijaw nation...these are his fellow rivers people..damn..its own goal that he scored ..lets call a spade a spade..

politics is played with wisdom and not gara gara. One reason why Jagaban has alot of loyalists, he ties not to step on people's toes while still maintaining his stausquo as Jagaban. You can still play politics with diplomacy and still main your ruggedity without necessary stepping on every toes. I pity him sha. It hurtst after spending all these huge funds..Take heart Mr Project as his supportes fondly call him.

I Still Stand Obidiently #WeNoDeyGiveShihi

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Walkee: 5:39am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Amechi could have gone further if he was more serious about his Igboness, he could have been more serious with Ohaneze, attend Igbo meetings, work with Kalu and the rest of Igbo APC members, they could not have abandoned him, and since he is likely the president's heart, he could have at least put up a better fight, the fact is that South South Igbos don't know what they sre missing by distancing from South East Igbos, Ikwerre does not even qualify as a minority but the Igbo is a majority no matter how you look at it.

As for Wike, forget the drunkard Rivers Man, he's a Benin man, Ikwerre would eventually understand the Igbo effect.
how many votes did all the Igbos in both party combined get?
You Mideasterners always rejoice when others suffer setback
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by shortIGBOman: 5:48am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:

Igbo even voted Wike against their own Okorocha and Ogbonanya Onu. If Wike is to contest the President of Biafra, Igbo will still vote him. Eventhough ge is not IGBO grin

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by sonature1: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

There's nothing like going far.

Nobody can beat Tinubu in APC.

Tinubu has deep connections in both South and North.

It's even a plus that Amaechi could beat Osinbajo.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by dfrost: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2022
BlockResearcher:

One reason why Jagaban has alot of loyalists, he ties not to step on people's toes while still maintaining his stausquo as Jagaban. You can still play politics with diplomacy and still main your ruggedity without necessary stepping on every toes. I pity him sha. It hurtst after spending all these huge funds..Take heart Mr Project as his supportes fondly call him.

I Still Stand Obidiently #WeNoDeyGiveShishi

I like your personality. Very objective. You respect people and still support who you support. Please keep at it. It's something you don't want to trade for anything.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by SWATMan: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2022
CreatorsHub:

Rubbish!
People only collected his money. He would have lost massively in the SE if he had picked the ticket.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by CreatorsHub: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2022
BlockResearcher:

I reside in Portharcourt and i am Igbo. The OP is absolutely correct. Wike was able to get the huge votes in the primaries through the usual Nigerian process. Dont ask me how..

Its so unfortunate that Wike shot himself on the foot when he repeatedly said he is not an igbo man. Even if he thinks he is not, a good politician will not say that knowing that he would need the igbos to stand by him when the time comes.

Of course Atiku put all that comments into consideration before dropping him. Atiku would'nt want a running mate that distances himself from the igbos. Not to talk about how he destroyed ikoku motor spare parts dealers market without compensation where 98% of traders are known to be igbos...

Wike had one issue or the other with almost all neighbouring state Governors..from Bayelsa,
to Imo, Anambra, Akwaibom and Ebonyi, Edo. I think its only Abia and Enugu state Governors that he still maintain a friendly relationship with. That is not how polictics works. Remember his recent faceoff with the Ijaw nation...these are his fellow rivers people..damn..its own goal that he scored ..lets call a spade a spade..

politics is played with wisdom and not gara gara. One reason why Jagaban has alot of loyalists, he ties not to step on people's toes while still maintaining his stausquo as Jagaban. You can still play politics with diplomacy and still main your ruggedity without necessary stepping on every toes. I pity him sha. It hurtst after spending all these huge funds..Take heart Mr Project as his supportes fondly call him.

I Still Stand Obidiently #WeNoDeyGiveShihi

That you live in port harcourt doesn't make you the only one with wisdom. Away with your boring tales
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Milljack: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Wike polled 237 votes was because of rivers State resources,don't get it twisted his major political structure is rivers State resources... ijaws, ogonis etc don't like him in rivers at the moment...Farah dagogo is still in detention till now...wike burnt so many bridges due to his loose mouth
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Take your preaching somewhere else, same Ijaws that gave Borrow Adakar 1K soldiers to fight Igbos, tell me something else either you chose to fight or pledge allegiance to the AlaIgbo it is that simple, revenge is better when served cool

Mumu it was 100 soldiers that ojukwu used as federal government power to fight boro and his village youths.
It was boro that destroyed Ojukwu Biafra later with same federal government power
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by haggai247: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2022
See grown men talking politics of region and ethnicity...

No iota of what the person has to offer no economic agenda, not asking issues facing the average Nigerian.

This is not a country...
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells its morning oya go and open new thread as for that one who say war is not Militancy militancy is birthday party shey? Mumu.

Oya go and open the thread on bonny and Opobo and your account will be banned with immediate effect.

Foolish landlocked Igbo you will never see any Bonny and Opobo man answering Igbo name
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2022
newdawn2017:
let me correct u here: nothing like [b][/b]South South Igbos. Oyibo & Igbo etche & ndoni people of Rivers state re at d boundaries with ss & se. They re completely irrelevant to our politics however. Yes Ikwerre is a minority tribe of ss. With 3 LGAs we ss don't want tove anything dodo withuguys, is it by force. U guys don't attempt to force urself on akwaibom & Crossriver which is right in ur middle as such, avoids them atoll costs but won't let Rivers state rest. Its not by force naa, we don't want u guys. Yes Ikwerre is an ancient bini tribe here in Rivers state, just like brothers ogba & ekpeye. Not ibo tribes pls. Take note.
Oga, like I said your prayer should be that Nigeria would not divide, if it does that's when you would understand the difference between sovereign state and tribe

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2022
sonature1:

There's nothing like going far.

Nobody can beat Tinubu in APC.

Tinubu has deep connections in both South and North.

It's even a plus that Amaechi could beat Osinbajo.
Oga, that connection started with home base buildup, mainland Igbos don't have root in APC, most ran there as an after thought but if Amechi was consolidating and accommodating from the first day he knew he has interest in presidency it could have been a lot different if it satisfying to your pride, to think that it could not have had impact well let them nurse their loss, as for us, we have vice and presidential candidates, fair enough, as for Wike, with his money at least he could have won PDP if he was well upstairs

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Mumu it was 100 soldiers that ojukwu used as federal government power to fight boro and his village youths.
It was boro that destroyed Ojukwu Biafra later with same federal government power
That's in the past now, but I tell you, Igbo and Ijaw would run it 1 on 1
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Walkee:
how many votes did all the Igbos in both party combined get?
You Mideasterners always rejoice when others suffer setback
At least you see how it feels when you rejoice when other suffers setback, it doesn't matter the vote we got, I'm telling but it matters the vote Wike voild have gotten, one of us is vice, one of us is labour party candidate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu / We've Done Our Best On Flooding - FG Declares / Top 10 Countries That Completely Hate Gay People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.