Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson (8646 Views)

I Learnt A Lot In Kuje Prison - Ex-Governor Nyame / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2022
newdawn2017:
it's d borde tribes like oyigbo, ndoni & some parts of egbema & Igbo etche na. Will u come claim Ikwerre ijaw, ogoni or ogba tribes?? shocked
Ikwerre is not an issue, those of them who believe their Igboness would prove it by either convincing their others or other means, if they chose war or annexation it a costly choice but welcomed, as for Bonny and Opobo, Opobo won't be negotiated and Bonny is getting a referendum, know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2022
newdawn2017:
U re a mad & confused man, u entire lots of ipigs. Thought in 2019 u guys was shouting "Biafra or death!" Another headline here read: "Boycott election in Biafra land. no one tells the truth, no one care". Now u guys re say Nigeria belongs to u guys alone?? I am glad d voting powers of d north wil supercede se, not to tal of sw. U definitely not get g any vote from us d ss. Make we see how obi wan be president.
Oga, I had never been an IPOB member and you can search back my post, even my people fight me becuase I idolise Kaduna Nzeogwu and ideologically a Zikist, anyone who appreciate those two names is not a Biafran fundamentalist, I believe in Nigeria and I'm happy my brothers and sister are Obedient for now, that not withstanding, Biafra remains an option but I'm more in preference of AlaIgbo Republicans should Nigeria ever divide

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2022
newdawn2017:
let me correct u here: nothing like [b][/b]South South Igbos. Oyibo & Igbo etche & ndoni people of Rivers state re at d boundaries with ss & se. They re completely irrelevant to our politics however. Yes Ikwerre is a minority tribe of ss. With 3 LGAs we ss don't want tove anything dodo withuguys, is it by force. U guys don't attempt to force urself on akwaibom & Crossriver which is right in ur middle as such, avoids them atoll costs but won't let Rivers state rest. Its not by force naa, we don't want u guys. Yes Ikwerre is an ancient bini tribe here in Rivers state, just like brothers ogba & ekpeye. Not ibo tribes pls. Take note.
Ikwerre is a 3 and halve local government don't bite them and fan them at the same time, including any Igbo speaking people in your Niger Delta is a recipe for chaos, let Nigeria divide let Ikwerre vote to stay on their own so that we fence them off. Akwa/Cross don't have any serious dispute with us, we have issues with Ijaws in Opobo and Bonny

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Eastlandx: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

Get me right.
Opobo/Bonny already existed before the igbos they brought some as slavves came.
Go and read the story of king jaja.
So king jaja and other igbos gave birth.
As of present now some opobo/Bonny are igboid by blood but the land originally belongs to ijaws because it was there before igbos came and so therefore all opobo/Bonny are ijaws.
Although the youth speak Igbo which the elders are trying to stop.
Finally most ijaws will hardly fight Igbo as we have Igbo relations or friends there.these include asari,madam,madueke,Anna,timaya, harrysong,Edwin clark.some like madam,asari etc are half igbo,gej even claim Igbo so ijaws can hardly fight Igbo.
But let another tribe expecially afonjas challenge,we will chase them out
Opobo and Bonny is not Ijaw and will never be Ijaw.
Better wake up from your lofty dream

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Nexus25(f): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

At least you see how it feels when you rejoice when other suffers setback, it doesn't matter the vote we got, I'm telling but it matters the vote Wike voild have gotten, one of us is vice, one of us is labour party candidate

SE is deeply rooted in PDP, how come they could not make one of their own the presidential candidate of PDP?

Someone who cannot liberate himself is arrogatimg the power to liberate others to himself.

Wake up!
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by BloomingDale(f): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Ikwerre is a 3 and halve local government don't bite them and fan them at the same time, including any Igbo speaking people in your Niger Delta is a recipe for chaos, let Nigeria divide let Ikwerre vote to stay on their own so that we fence them off. Akwa/Cross don't have any serious dispute with us, we have issues with Ijaws in Opobo and Bonny

Fence them off because they say they are not Igbos? You created them?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:
AlexBells its morning oya go and open new thread as for that one who say war is not Militancy militancy is birthday party shey? Mumu.

Oya go and open the thread on bonny and Opobo and your account will be banned with immediate effect.

Foolish landlocked Igbo you will never see any Bonny and Opobo man answering Igbo name
Oga, if you have ever made more than two posts in a day, you would know nairaland bot limit you from posting till the next day, I'm waiting for P. Obi to chose his vice so I can make post and then make another, I won't be creating post on Opinion today but sure will soon.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Nexus25(f): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Ikwerre is not an issue, those of them who believe their Igboness would prove it by either convincing their others or other means, if they chose war or annexation it a costly choice but welcomed, as for Bonny and Opobo, Opobo won't be negotiated and Bonny is getting a referendum, know this and know peace

The Almighty Russia has been battling the "little" Ukraine for months now, it is a stalemate as we speak.

The big China is even afraid to invade tiny Taiwan because the fate of Russia in Ukraine awaits them.

I hope you understand the corollary and stop the arrogance.

Igbos do not have what it takes to take on Ijaws or Ikwerre. They might be small but have strategic advantage over Igbo

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Nexus25:

The Almighty Russia has been battling the "little" Ukraine for months now, it is a stalemate as we speak.

The big China is even afraid to invade tiny Taiwan because the fate of Russia in Ukraine awaits them.

I hope you understand the corollary and stop the arrogance.

Igbos do not have what it takes to take on Ijaws or Ikwerre. They might be small but have strategic advantage over Igbo
The almighty Russia Annexed Crimea and heaven did not fall, and so we shall annex Ikwerre and heaven shall not fall, meanwhile the fact Ukraine is still fighting does not mean Russia is losing, once Russia stop the war things will go back to normal within few years but Ukraine shall take decades to recover and that does not mean they may or may not lose Crimea or even Donbass

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by BloomingDale(f): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

The almighty Russia Annexed Crimea and heaven did not fall, and so we shall annex Ikwerre and heaven shall not fall, meanwhile the fact Ukraine is still fighting does not mean Russia is losing, once Russia stop the war things will go back to normal within few years but Ukraine shall take decades to recover and that does not mean they may or may not lose Crimea or even Donbass

Crimea welcomed Russia. The cities Russia wants to annex in Ukraine wants to be with the Russian Federation, since the Ukraine Nazis are killing them in those cities. Moreover those citizens are Russians. Ikwerre does not want you guys, so they will refuse to be annexed.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

Crimea welcomed Russia. The cities Russia wants to annex in Ukraine wants to be with the Russian Federation, since the Ukraine Nazis are killing them in those cities. Moreover those citizens are Russians. Ikwerre does not want you guys, so they will refuse to be annexed.
Who told you that Opobo, Bonny and Ikwerre won't want to be with the Igbos if Nigeria divides, the fact is that you don't understand how choices are made, If Wike said hes not Igbo and Amechi says he is Igbo, is the right thing not a referendum, the fact is that you guys think sovereignty is a childs play, anywhere that have indigenous Igbo like Opobo, Bonny, Ikwerre would either get a peaceful referendum or forceful annexation that's how it works in international laws.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by EmiDon11: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Stop your lies. South East didn't vote for Wike during the PDP primary. SE voted for Atilku$
okay Mr INEC chiarman

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by BloomingDale(f): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Who told you that Opobo, Bonny and Ikwerre won't want to be with the Igbos if Nigeria divides, the fact is that you don't understand how choices are made, If Wike said hes not Igbo and Amechi says he is Igbo, is the right thing not a referendum, the fact is that you guys think sovereignty is a childs play, anywhere that have indigenous Igbo like Opobo, Bonny, Ikwerre would either get a peaceful referendum or forceful annexation that's how it works in international laws.

A referendum is what you should have said, instead of all these forceful annexation talks.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

That's in the past now, but I tell you, Igbo and Ijaw would run it 1 on 1

Hahaha mumu
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Bonny and Opobo is not nairaland mumu man go there and you will be lynched

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Nexus25(f): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Crimea was of no strategic advantage. When Russia attempted repeating same with important cities, we are all witnesses to the result.

For the umpteenth time, I'll not only conscientize you on the folly of that move but ring in clear tone the impending danger it will bring. Ijaw and Ikwerre lands are too strategically important to be annexed by the small Igbo. Too many interests both within and without to contend with.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

A referendum is what you should have said, instead of all these forceful annexation talks.
Ijaws said they would never accept a Referendum in Opobo and Bonny, Ikwerre case is very small, they shall be handed a Refendum and the Consequences of losing will be very obvious like fencing them off, but for Opobo, I'm not sure if there would be a Refendum option there, it would be treated like Russia treated Crimea, like United State annexed Hawai, then Bonnny would get a referendum, or we can seek other peaceful option like Bonny being a protectorate or independent, it is that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Nexus25:

Crimea was of no strategic advantage. When Russia attempted repeating same with important cities, we are all witnesses to the result.

For the umpteenth time, I'll not only conscientize you on the folly of that move but ring in clear tone the impending danger it will bring. Ijaw and Ikwerre lands are too strategically important to be annexed by the small Igbo. Too many interests both within and without to contend with.
That's how Opobo would be too nonstrategic for you to fight, as for Ikwerre, no one will fight them, we shall just give those whose allegiance is to Igbo weapons, that's if they refuse Refendum, Benin can give their own weapons let's see the faction that wins at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Bonny and Opobo is not nairaland mumu man go there and you will be lynched
Neither is Nonny and Opobo in nairaland not Ijawland, go and claim them

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by BloomingDale(f): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Ijaws said they would never accept a Referendum in Opobo and Bonny, Ikwerre case is very small, they shall be handed a Refendum and the Consequences of losing will be very obvious like fencing them off, but for Opobo, I'm not sure if there would be a Refendum option there, it would be treated like Russia treated Crimea, like United State annexed Hawai, then Bonnny would get a referendum, or we can seek other peaceful option like Bonny being a protectorate or independent, it is that simple.

Are the Opobo, Bonny and Ikwerre people asking for a referendum? If so, a referendum should be conducted. Just like how Igbos are asking Nigeria for a referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

Are the Opobo, Bonny and Ikwerre people asking for a referendum?
They don't need to once there are contrast interest and faction, the right thing to do is a peaceful Refendum, the question is, are there indigenous population in the contested area who wish to stay in Igbo Province, Republic or prefer to stay in Ijaw Republic, once that question answered then on decision can be reached, the area can as well be divided or an invasion where the winner takes it all, it had happened in other places, however the focal point here is, the Igbos not leaving those territories

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

Are the Opobo, Bonny and Ikwerre people asking for a referendum? If so, a referendum should be conducted. Just like how Igbos are asking Nigeria for a referendum.
Meanwhile there's big difference between IPOB asking for Refendum in Nigeria and a post Nigeria reality where there is deadlock in what country Opobo, Bonny and Ikwerre shall fall into.

For the record no Igbo councillors, no rep, no governor, nor senator had moved motion for Biafran refendum, They are the one bestowed by that power by law through the people, I don't see the Igbos officially or legally asking for a Refendum.

But should Nigeria divide, those people with connection to more than one group may need a Refendum that's in the absence of forceful annexation which is an option

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Gozac: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Stop your lies. South East didn't vote for Wike during the PDP primary. SE voted for Atilku$
Enugu and Abia delegates voted for Wike, while Anambra and Imo was shared between him and Atiku, Ebonyi state voted Anyim Pius
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Gozac:

Enugu and Abia delegates voted for Wike, while Anambra and Imo was shared between him and Atiku, Ebonyi state voted Anyim Pius

Here is the point, both Wike and Atiku bribed delegates with dollars. The two candidates were the major contestants and everyone knew that either of them would emerge. In such scenario, had it been Wike was accepted as an Igbo man, he would have gotten block votes from SE regardless of Atiku's bribe.

Secondly, when Atiku won, if had it been Wike was considered Igbo or had mass appeal among Igbos, Atiku would have made him his vice.

Therefore, Wike lost out completely because he wasn't considered Igbo but was seen as someone from a micro minority with no electoral value. Anioma Igbos are twenty times more populous than Ikwerres and they also enjoy the support of SE Igbos.

Same thing happened to Amaechi. The Ikwerres have lost a golden opportunity that may never arise again in this generation or next because they were shortsighted.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

They don't need to once there are contrast interest and faction, the right thing to do is a peaceful Refendum, the question is, are there indigenous population in the contested area who wish to stay in Igbo Province, Republic or prefer to stay in Ijaw Republic, once that question answered then on decision can be reached, the area can as well be divided or an invasion where the winner takes it all, it had happened in other places, however the focal point here is, the Igbos not leaving those territories

They full Ijaw Republic WhatsApp groups.

You guys cannot even go there and do Biafra meetings but we can even give them the flag of Ijaw Republic to pin there.
The new Central dialect will set all things right and will kill all nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

They full Ijaw Republic WhatsApp groups.

You guys cannot even go there and do Biafra meetings but we can even give them the flag of Ijaw Republic to pin there.
The new Central dialect will set all things right and will kill all nonsense
You are just being emotional, do I believe in Biafra?, I believe in Nigeria and should Nigeria regrettably divide, we shall opt for AlaIgbo Republic where Opobo, Bonny and Ikwerre, Anioma, Igbanke etc shall be part of, know this and know what to expect

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by BloomingDale(f): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Walkee: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

At least you see how it feels when you rejoice when other suffers setback, it doesn't matter the vote we got, I'm telling but it matters the vote Wike voild have gotten, one of us is vice, one of us is labour party candidate
hahaha your people were literally crying for "justice" on national TV few weeks ago. Ikwerre, a minority of minority produced two guys that fought till the end and got second position while your fugazi majority were busy crying live on TV and getting less 50 total votes combined. You people are just shameless and a disgrace. It's someone from Delta state in SS you're now using to console yourself? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by BloomingDale(f): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by aribisala0(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Look who wants to fight but calling on gods, same thing Arochukwu did by seizing the Ubini Ukpabi from the Ibibio is what we shall do to your Egbesu
Do not deceive yourself or try to rewrite history. The Akamkpas Took over Arochukwu and installed a monarchy that reign to this day.
They sold Eboes for centuries as slaves .
Those in charge of all the secret cults in Arochukwu are Akpas reigning over their Eboe serfs

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Gozac: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Here is the point, both Wike and Atiku bribed delegates with dollars. The two candidates were the major contestants and everyone knew that either of them would emerge. In such scenario, had it been Wike was accepted as an Igbo man, he would have gotten block votes from SE regardless of Atiku's bribe.

Secondly, when Atiku won, if had it been Wike was considered Igbo or had mass appeal among Igbos, Atiku would have made him his vice.

Therefore, Wike lost out completely because he wasn't considered Igbo but was seen as someone from a micro minority with no electoral value. Anioma Igbos are twenty times more populous than Ikwerres and they also enjoy the support of SE Igbos.

Same thing happened to Amaechi. The Ikwerres have lost a golden opportunity that may never arise again in this generation or next because they were shortsighted.
The problem minority tribes in SS and Igbos have is that their mutual rivalry and disdain. In the North minority tribes don't Rob shoulders with Hausa/ Fulani tribe. They know that they are minority and accept their position, while the Hausas equally integrated and accepted them knowing that united we will all win.
But here in South an Ibibio, Ijaw,Ikwerre man will be rivalling with Igbos and calling Igbos names while Igbos will be disdaining them at the same time
This is one of the reasons North keep ruling Nigeria
The mutual disrespect, rivalry and distrust among Igbos and her neighbours in SS is an advantage to northern political dominance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by aribisala0(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

For now we have annexed Eboes and heaven is still up there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGSRa6KE_rg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sheriff Vs Markafi: Supreme Court Saved Nigeria From One-party State – Ozekhome / Uche Erondu Asked FG To Investigate Nnamdi Kanu's Sudden Disappearance / Controversy As Anambra Gets Two Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.