Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson (8617 Views)

I Learnt A Lot In Kuje Prison - Ex-Governor Nyame / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:
Ibani people have asked seun to block all Bonny and Opobo post against them from Igbos.

So go and claim it physical.

Because they are waiting for you cannibals

You can't open a thread on it because they've asked seun to block all Igbo post against their areas.

I won't answer you again if you can't open a new thread on it.

Its forever blocked hahaha.

Naira land is not Bonny and Opobo
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:
Ibani people have asked seun to block all Bonny and Opobo post against them from Igbos.

Because they are waiting for you cannibals

You can't open a thread on it because they've asked seun to block all Igbo post against their areas.

I won't answer you again if you can't open a new thread on it.

Its forever blocked hahaha.

Naira land is not Bonny and Opobo
I will open a thread on it tomorrow, I already have to sleep, between Nairaland is not even the only place to do that as a matter of fact I'm training for the real mission with my group and a lot more Igbos
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

They don't speak Igbo because not even one of them have Igbo names.
All are Ijaw names even the king Jaja that rule Opobo as we speak.
The name is Ijaw they are under all Ijaw socio cultural association but no Igbo own.
I thought you said you won't respond again, go prepare, know it that the Igbos are coming
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

I will open a thread on it tomorrow, I already have to sleep, between Nairaland is not even the only place to do that as a matter of fact I'm training for the real mission with my group and a lot more Igbos
Hahaha

You can neither open a thread on nairaland nor come near Ijaw.
Ijaws are like Fulani when angered.
We massacre without mercy.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Hahaha

You cannot.
Lets see how it goes,
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Lets see how it goes,

Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Bravetunde: 12:37am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

You are wasting your time.
Bonny/opobo belongs to ijaws,yes some are igbos by blood but the land itself belongs to ijaws.
And they are proudly ijaws.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Hahaha

You can neither open a thread on nairaland nor come near Ijaw.
Ijaws are like Fulani when angered.
We massacre without mercy.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

Bonny/opobo belongs to ijaws,yes some are igbos by blood but the land itself belongs to ijaws.
You shall be wasting your lives by standing on our way, know this and know peace,
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Thoh post=113874539][/quote]
Ijaws are like Fulanis, go ask them what happened in central African Republic
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Kalu did not contest and Umahi was not a serios contestant, and none of them got up to 100 votes but Amechi got sizable so imagine if all the deligate Igbo vote was added to Amechi and If we were all together from the beginning

Why didn't all those who did not deny their Iboness contest, become serious contestants and win the nomination

If you sum all the Ibo votes at both primaries its not close to half of what Wike or Amaechi got

Yet the same Ibo thing that couldn't help full blooded Ibos is what would have helped Wike or Amechi

Atiku and Tinubu, how many Ibo support did they get to win their primaries
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

The mumu Igbo is claiming your clan.

You see why I tell you never to trust Igbos
All Ijaws on nairaland keep telling u same thing.

Nengi of BB Naija is from Bayelsa

Another Nengi is Bonny LGA Chairman

Another Nengi is Kalabari Ijaw LGA of Asari Toru Chairman
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:41am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

You shall be wasting your lives by standing on our way, know this and know peace,

Mumu.

That's his village @Opobo

Oya open new thread na cheesy

All you can do is hide under peoples thread and say nonsense.

Nairaland will block you with immediate effect if u mention Bonny and Opobo on your thread.
While opening it.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Bravetunde: 12:44am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Rember ijaws are xtremely brave and get too much tools.
But I'm very sure an average ijaw will refuse to fight igbos no matter what.
Most of us have igbo mother's,friends or wife's.
Infact some ijaws are even mistaken for igbos like diezani madueke etc
Ijaws and igbos have natural bond.
Just wish it was another tribe that will fight ijaws shall.
So we can taste some of tools.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:45am On Jun 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Why didn't all those who did not deny their Iboness contest, become serious contestants and win the nomination

If you sum all the Ibo votes at both primaries its not close to half of what Wike or Amaechi got

Yet the same Ibo thing that couldn't help full blooded Ibos is what would have helped Wike or Amechi

You don't understand Nigerian politics, the Igbos sold their votes which is okay, mind you Obi is still in the ballot and Okowa is an Igbo at the ballot with Atiku, at least the Igbos have our allies as well, meanwhile today there's an Igbo on the ballot, if Wike was not anti Igbo, Okowa could not have worked against him, Udom as well, Because those are Igbo allies,

In APC the North are majority so plus the vote buying, the Igbo impact could have helped Wike more becuase PDP is more w Southern party, so yes Wike lost becuase he is hate filled and abusive

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Thoh(m): 12:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

The mumu Igbo is claiming your clan.

You see why I tell you never to trust Igbos
All Ijaws on nairaland keep telling u same thing.

Nengi of BB Naija is from Bayelsa

Another Nengi is Bonny LGA Chairman

Another Nengi is Kalabari Ijaw LGA of Asari Toru Chairman
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

Rember ijaws are xtremely brave and get too much tools.
But I'm very sure an average ijaw will refuse to fight igbos no matter what.
Most of us have igbo mother's,friends or wife's.
Infact some ijaws are even mistaken for igbos like diezani madueke etc
Ijaws and igbos have natural bond.
Just wish it was another tribe that will fight ijaws shall.
So we can taste some of tools.
Take your preaching somewhere else, same Ijaws that gave Borrow Adakar 1K soldiers to fight Igbos, tell me something else either you chose to fight or pledge allegiance to the AlaIgbo it is that simple, revenge is better when served cool
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Thoh:

Mumu.

That's his village @Opobo

Oya open new thread na cheesy

All you can do is hide under peoples thread and say nonsense.

Nairaland will block you with immediate effect if u mention Bonny and Opobo on your thread.
While opening it.
It doesn't matter, his village or his palace, if he doesn't pay allegiance to AlaIgbo the kindest thing that would happen is to ship him back to Bayelsa
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Bravetunde: 12:51am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Take your preaching somewhere else, same Ijaws that gave Borrow Adakar 1K soldiers to fight Igbos, tell me something else either you chose to fight or pledge allegiance to the AlaIgbo it is that simple, revenge is better when served cool
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink untill then
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by 3exe3: 12:52am On Jun 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

This is the very reason most southerners especially South south get tired of them.. everything is Igbo u win election is because Igbo voted for you, You lose is because Igbo didn't vote. Theythey claim the whole south South belongs to them, the rest are migrants but they forget they too are migrants..it's on record at a point of their migration they landed at ife.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by 3exe3: 12:57am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

You don't understand Nigerian politics, the Igbos sold their votes which is okay, mind you Obi is still in the ballot and Okowa is an Igbo at the ballot with Atiku, at least the Igbos have our allies as well, meanwhile today there's an Igbo on the ballot, if Wike was not anti Igbo, Okowa could not have worked against him, Udom as well, Because those are Igbo allies,

In APC the North are majority so plus the vote buying, the Igbo impact could have helped Wike more becuase PDP is more w Southern party, so yes Wike lost becuase he is hate filled and abusive

Igbo allies my foot ...but akpabio supported tinubu
.. What gave you that bullshit thought okowa didn't support Wike cause his anti Igbo.

So you feel okowa on his own won't like such an office..

Guy you need a rethink everything is not Igbo....

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 12:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Bravetunde:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink untill then
Your own is even fair that since it seems your mum is Igbo, you can wear Isiagu and pay allegiance otherwise, your prayer should be that Nigeria do not divide, like seriously you believe in your wildest imaginations that Igbos would leave Opobo behind, I laugh. So AlaIgbo Republic would leave a place where Igbo is the major language behind, even Ikwerre would be forcefully annexed, let's take away their imaginary political power first, 2023 Ikwerre claim to Rivers government house will be over and before one of them will be governor again, he or she must pay allegiance to AlaIgbo, see How Wike and Amechi ended, see how Okowa and Obi is rising, does the Igbo nation look like small nation in Nigeria or becuase we had a set back

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2022
3exe3:

Igbo allies my foot ...but akpabio supported tinubu
.. What gave you that bullshit thought okowa didn't support Wike cause his anti Igbo.

So you feel okowa on his own won't like such an office..

Guy you need a rethink everything is not Igbo....
Like I had told, Igbo never really invested in APC, if Wike was sane, he could have won the PDP, and if he was not mad he could have been the vice to Atiku, you don't just make enemy to 1 of the three largest nation in a country and think they won't break you, lol, we still have our son in the ballot and labour would eventually be like NCNC on the long run and we have a vice candidate it a win win, Igbo and you no be mate, we always have our way

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by 3exe3: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Your own is even fair that since it seems your mum is Igbo, you can wear Isiagu and pay allegiance otherwise, your prayer should be that Nigeria do not divide, like seriously you believe in your wildest imaginations that Igbos would leave Opobo behind, I laugh. So AlaIgbo Republic would leave a place where Igbo is the major language behind, even Ikwerre would be forcefully annexed, let's take away their imaginary political power first, 2023 Ikwerre claim to Rivers government house will be over and before one of them will be governor again, he or she must pay allegiance to AlaIgbo, see How Wike and Amechi ended, see how Okowa and Obi is rising, does the Igbo nation look like small nation in Nigeria or becuase we had a set back

Elections are not won on social media

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by 3exe3: 1:03am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

Like I had told, Igbo never really invested in APC, if Wike was sane, he could have won the PDP, and if he was not mad he could have been the vice to Atiku, you don't just make enemy to 1 of the three largest nation in a country and think they won't break you, lol, we still have our son in the ballot and labour would eventually be like NCNC on the long run and we have a vice candidate it a win win, Igbo and you no be mate, we always have our way

Use your way to win the election first...not as vice but as head

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2022
3exe3:

Elections are not won on social media
Is this one election, mind you whoever wins between Atiku and Obi Is a Win for the Igbos, Okowa is Igbo and Atiku a friend of the Igbo nation as for Tinubu, if he wins, he can't fight the Igbos, Buhari tried and failed so we are good, we are not a tribe of 5 million people

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2022
3exe3:

Use your way to win the election first...not as vice but as head
We have our son on the ballot, Obi is there and I'm confident he would win, still if Okowa and Atiku wins, it is still our win

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Babaken(m): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Armaggedon:
His biggest worry should be the enemies he has made for himself who will come after him immediately he loses immunity.
Ethnic groups in Rivers state like Ogoni whom he insulted and mrginalised
Traditional rulers
Amaechi and his men
Efcc
Unknown Gunmen
Obigbo people that he killed and marginalized at will
Hausa Fulani that he fought and insulted
Fellow governors and politicians he fought

He will learn the hard way
the list no be here.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by 3exe3: 1:10am On Jun 17, 2022
AlexBells:

We have our son on the ballot, Obi is there and I'm confident he would win, still if Okowa and Atiku wins, it is still our win

Confidence don't win election... social media don't win election either....Atiku won all online posts last year but how far...

If you also think Apc will relinquish power after just 8 years then your I'm for a long run

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by 3exe3: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Babaken:
the list no be here.

Nothing will happen to Wike
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by Babaken(m): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2022
3exe3:

Nothing will happen to Wike
I pray so but he really step on toes.
Re: Ikwerres Have Learnt A Hard Lesson by AlexBells(m): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2022
3exe3:

Confidence don't win election... social media don't win election either....Atiku won all online posts last year but how far...

If you also think Apc will relinquish power after just 8 years then your I'm for a long run
That's now futuristic, lets talk about today, Igbo is in the ballot and among the top 4 talked about candidate, and also vice candidate in another, don't worry about what happens next year, APC was not always a rulling party remember stop shifting the goal post the most important thing is, there is a popular Igbo on the ballot and another popular Igbo as a vice, how many tribes in Nigeria for the Igbo to be among the 4 most popular candidates and also be a vice to one of the four most popular candidate is a great feat if you are being sincere,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' / Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku Has Won The Governor In Taraba State / Anambra Governorship Election: PPA Campaign Flag-Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.