Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? (1957 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Normalguyy: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2022
I was just wondering if there is still a Nigerian lady in this generation that can still stay and date a broke guy
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by matrix199(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes there are!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Zonefree(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Only a foolish broke guy will condescend too low to date a Nigerian girl...that's suicidal

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Kollins11: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
The only Nigerian lady that can stay with a broke guy are the dead ones... Know this and know peace.

Reason I don't monopolize my dick to a woman, as long as I have money, I'm gonna be in multiple relationships because no girl will stay with me if I don't have money... Now that I have money let me get as many girls as I want.

I don talk before and I go still talk am again **the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say...........**

11 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Jeon(f): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2022
No
,not advisable to stick with a poor man. Better go your way and build yourself.

Because broke Man got no spec, he is just managing you.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Nonexisting: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes, if the broke guys are their brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Kollins11: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
Oga, even your sisters will disrespect you if you don't have money including your younger sisters. As long as she's a Nigerian girl she won't look your face if you no get money.

The society is damaged, Nigerian girls don't love you for who you are, they only love your money... I'm really sick and tired of Nigerian girls

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by InfinityFabric: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Kollins11:
The society is damaged, Nigerian girls don't love, they only love your money... I'm really sick and tired of Nigerian girls
This is female behavior though, don't put it on Nigerian girls. And it's a feature NOT a bug.
If you have money, you can get many of them too. And if they complain, kick them out.

Men must become, Women just are.

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by InfinityFabric: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2022
I was just wondering if you were a father, will you give your daughter to a broke guy ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by RichProminent(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Holy Shit!

I does not understood this.If u knowing u are brokes went and hustles for money and becames a bilioniers like me.Bros abeg go washing ya boxers and living priks and vaginals talk for bilioniers likes me.

Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Kingpin1000: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2022
It is stupidity for a broke guy to be dating a broke girl.
How can the blind lead the blind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Bahamas95(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes, but very rare. If you're destined to be together and she isn't the materialistic type and you got potentials of making it she would stay with you.

Another category of women that can stay with a broke guy are the CARRY ME DEY GO crew......They know time is no longer on their side and menopause would soon come knocking. If she's the working class lady she would stay.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Nahh, them don finish. undecided

U way dey ask this question, you fit date girl way no go offer you sex for relationship?

Una go wake up, just sit down for one corner dey reason one yeye question to ask nairalanders.
How many times una go ask us this question?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by obinnazy(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2022
What of guys staying with broke ladies
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by obinnazy(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Kollins11:
Oga, even your sisters will disrespect you if you don't have money including your younger sisters. As long as she's a Nigerian girl she won't look your face if you no get money.

The society is damaged, Nigerian girls don't love you for who you are, they only love your money... I'm really sick and tired of Nigerian girls

You fucking right.... Alright
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Normalguyy: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Yes I can stay in a relationship without demanding for sex I can say that with my full chest
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by bigjackass: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2022
such broke relationships are dangerous and unadvisable. What if belle come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by TeeGentle(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
The probability is small
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Haakeem(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Jeon:
No
,not advisable to stick with a poor man. Better go your way and build yourself.

Because broke Man got no spec, he is just managing you.
But your pop is broke naaw.

He managed your mam till the point he mistakenly shot his semen into your mam pudendum, to the fallopian tubes and finally the ovum.

Nonsense.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Haakeem(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Normalguyy:
Yes I can stay in a relationship without demanding for sex I can say that with my full chest
your three and a half inches prick no go allow you nagrin
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Not at all no Nigerian girl will date a broke guy infact women on general if u no get money pack your face.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by okoroemeka(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Normalguyy:
I was just wondering if there is still a Nigerian lady in this generation that can still stay and date a broke guy
yes ,but over time the feeling and the euphoria of love that captivated the girl will slowly erode and fade away when harsh reality sets in

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Not at all no Nigerian girl will date a broke guy infact women on general if u no get money pack your face.

Thank God I have a Nigerian girl (igbo) who dated me when i was broke and when I didn't have a job for more than 2 years. And during all these time, she gave me money and fed me. Even gave me a place to stay that her Dad helped pay for. Whole they believed I will one day get one. (Got international offers finally)

Soon to be married December.

I dont know where most people on NL find their girls. I really don't know.
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2022
As a broke guy, can you stay with yourself?

You dey vex sai girl no like you because you no get money, even you as you no get money shey you like yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Thank God I have a Nigerian girl (igbo) who dated me when i was broke and when I didn't have a job for more than 2 years. And during all these time, she gave me money and fed me. Even gave me a place to stay that her Dad helped pay for. Whole they believed I will one day get one. (Got international offers finally)

Ooooohhhh congratulations dearri congratulations!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Truvelisback(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
matrix199:
Yes there are!
E be like say u dey Jones. Na where dem dey?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Truvelisback(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Nobody say dem no dey, dem dey very, very scarce.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by arthurwillia(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Only a foolish broke guy will condescend too low to date a Nigerian girl...that's suicidal
shut up, your father and mother are Nigerian.. rest
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by EmiDon11: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Nonexisting:

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Jeon(f): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Haakeem:
But your pop is broke naaw.

He managed your mam till the point he mistakenly shot his semen into your mam pudendum, to the fallopian tubes and finally the ovum.

Nonsense.

Why are you pissed?.
Are you broke?
And yes you are!!
How many people are royal to their friends and family immediately there's Money? angry

Yes, Poor Man don't have a true colour and spec for now, just wait for him to get rich.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by Normalguyy: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Being broke now doesn’t mean one will be broke forever that’s what Nigerian ladies fail to understand and get
Re: Is There Any Girl That Can Still Stay With A Broke Guy ??? by kingscare1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Yes.
how?
Be just good friends and be completely honest with them, then it will be easier for you to play with her body and nack till you get tired of her. Tired of them or not, keep them as just friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pump And Dump These Bitches (+18 Content And Receipts) / South African Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Purposely Shows Off Her Down Part In Viral P / Fear Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.