Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. (5963 Views)

Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by BabaIdi: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2011
thats good contiue wit ur life when one door close another opens
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by olajide8(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2011
well you should have read my own post that was on the nairaland wall for almost 3 years bros you would never forgive women
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
olajide_07:

well you should have read my own post that was on the nairaland wall for almost 3 years bros you would never forgive women
sorry o. Na so women be ooooooooo
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Patnoble: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2011
Well,i have never been heart broken before because the girl am dating now is my first dater but i don't know what might happen in the future, i don't pray bad should happen even if we are not going to be together let it be in an understanding way but not dispute.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by olajide8(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
how old is she when a woman clocks the age of 27going 32 they go gaga because at that point different men ask them out they fell more mature and they feel they are at their peak of appreciation then they start to mess up they would look for parties try to get their faces in magazines as socialites tell you you cant dictate to them when you are only suggesting fight you for no reasons especially if other guys/men like myself lie to them that they are pretty just to enter the place then you wouild see the true woman in them at play
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by debbie223(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2017
we were very close,like best frnds n we were dating,after a year he proposed,i was so happy i was getting married to some1 i love,we started d wedding preparations n on d day we were to av our traditional marriage,dat's a week to d church wedding i discovered he was already married,he had an arrangement wit his wife who lives in abuja to get married to a 2nd wife kos she cud'nt give birth,well i called off d wedding n its been five years n now i want to start dating bt d truth is i'm scared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.