Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. (5962 Views)

Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by newguy1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2011
mine is still breaking
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by alexola20(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2011
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
mmh. I see what you are doing here OP! tongue

Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by executinal(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ poster if she broke your heart, break her heart too. A lady gave me heart attack, me also give her high BP when she return back with apology. In summary do me i do you GOD no go vex. cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
I have never been serious once in my life, met this chick and i tot to myself, here must be my final destination. but alas!!! I was heartbroken, its been like 2 years plus and still counting. I have decided to stay away from anything serious, and i'm still happy with that decision of mine. They get bleeped and they walk away.
TOBA, why must you fall for a NLder babe, don't you know they ain't worth approaching, let alone date, so as we the male counterpart. We are all bunch of arseholes here
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by 190: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
Black skinned women break people's heart every day

Guys stay away from them

they are EVIL undecided
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by blackracle(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2011
Just now
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Akshow: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2011
Nah!
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by slap1(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2011
graluxxy054:

I ve com 2 realize dat most NL guys are no gentle men at all. De use foul language wit out considerin de ladies dat are hia. Well in response to de above topic of discussion, yes i ve once bein heart broken and i broke one guys heart recently. as a mata of fact, dat was d 2nd time i did dat 2 him. so, clap 4 me.
That I broke your heart is never a cause for you to go about breaking people's heart. I didn't have a choice with you.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Sike(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
Mtcheeew! Enough break-ups. Na today??
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Cuteobi(f): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
I have never neva been heartbroken.am d heartbreaker cool
190:

Black skinned women break people's heart every day

Guys stay away from them

they are EVIL undecided

Sharrrrrrap u womanizer!
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Osi4real1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
heartbraek na bad thing ooooooooo, heartbraek na bad thing ooooooooo,
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by GANDALF1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin

i have been wondering who cuddlemii was rendering heart-broken but i just found the answer. didnt take me time to get the connection. take heart bro. wink wink wink wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=713423.msg8775256#msg8775256

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
LGoKMDie.

cuddle gini? Taa, agbaara. Someone more powerful and beautiful did
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Tyche(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2011
executinal:

@ poster if she broke your heart, break her heart too. A lady gave me heart attack, me also give her high BP when she return back with apology. In summary do me i do you GOD no go vex. cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

one one
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by topup: 3:49am On Jul 25, 2011
It is always helpful to remember that you are not the first nor the last person who will go through a heartbreak. It is a very necessary part of life, sometimes we are heartbroken by friends, family, it isn't just those we are romantically involved with.

The betrayal of ones trust is something inevitable.

You live and learn.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by medocity(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Heart brake is not a good thing anyway but Experience as it is said is the best teacher, Duo heart broken many times but just have to get over it in good faith, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue to those heart breakers
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by BIL2010: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Don't be afraid to be heart-broken. It simply means you have loved before! However, nothing mends a broken heart like brand nu Romance. when that happens, try and move-on with your life. Get dating again! visit www.naijaspeeddating.com, or on facebook/NaijaSpeedDating or ff on twitter @naijaspeedating and you will get your heart mended with Hot and exciting Nu Romance. Good luck! and Happy Dating! [/size]
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Cuddlemii: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
~GANDALF~:

grin  grin  grin  grin

i have been wondering who cuddlemii was rendering heart-broken but i just found the answer. didnt take me time to get the connection. take heart bro.    wink  wink  wink  wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=713423.msg8775256#msg8775256

undecided  undecided  undecided  undecided  undecided

Please hasn't my name been disrespected enough. Toba is not my nland baby love. I didn't break his heart. My Nland baby is not a town crier, he sucks things up like a man.

toba:

LGoKMDie.

cuddle gini? Taa, agbaara. Someone more powerful and beautiful did

Why did you reply his comment then? How do you know he was referring to you? More powerful & beautiful indeed!
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Please hasn't my name been disrespected enough.
I dont think ur handle 'Cudlemii' Has been bastardized yet. Me thinks its a cool name, except u want to bring it to such low level for it to be 'disrespected' as u ve said

Cuddlemii:

Toba is not my nland baby love. I didn't break his heart.
Of course im not and my heart can never never be broken by any mortal. Even if the immortal does that, i wouldn't deny him all is glory

Cuddlemii:

My Nland baby is not a town crier, he sucks things up like a man.
SMH3what then do we call all ur baby rants all over the forum? can i say that u are town crying or forum crying on behalf of ur 'Nland baby'? based on this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-713423.0.html

Probably he isn't man enough and u decided to give him a helping hand. I don't think u should be keeping him in hiding. Lets see the personality behind the handle

Cuddlemii:

Why did you reply his comment then? How do you know he was referring to you? More powerful & beautiful indeed!

Young lady, there's what is called deductive reasoning. His post by IMPLICATION was referring to me. And so?. Yes shes more powerful and beautiful what are u going to do about that?

Like i do say, im here to catch fun. If u believe or believed any xter i display here on Nairaland as real, then i SMH. Im just a funny xter here and feel like entertaining u guys and nothing more smiley smiley smiley smiley

executinal:

Kai u wicked no be small. I thought the period of an eye for an eye was in the old testament and Jesus has nullified that by telling us to love our neighbours as ourselves.

My dear God go vex ooooooo. If u do me i do u
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
enitan2002:

I have never been serious once in my life, met this chick and i tot to myself, here must be my final destination. but alas!!! I was heartbroken, its been like 2 years plus and still counting. I have decided to stay away from anything serious, and i'm still happy with that decision of mine. They get bleeped and they walk away.

Sorry my friend. Just take heart. Its one of those things in life. One must really be careful before choosing who to date these days

enitan2002:

TOBA, why must you fall for a NLder babe, don't you know they ain't worth approaching, let alone date,

I think i was blinded folded by lust love. Next time, i would heed to ur advise and walk away before my heart gets broken again
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
I pity anyone,who would come on this NL to fall inlove with people.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
What do u mean? cuddlemii is a good example of someone that came here and fell in love nah. Whats the big deal in doing so?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
Cuddlemii fell in love with who?
you? undecided
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-713423.0.html

cuddlemii:
My Nland baby is not a town crier, he sucks things up like a man.
Though the chap is unknown to us
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hmm,
undecided undecided
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
So i may decide to fall in love with u soon kiss kiss kiss
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
so you fall in love like your changing t-shirts,huh?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
Not like that. I havent falling in love since. Remember someone just broke my heart here angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Cuddlemii: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
@toba

grin grin grin grin grin grin Poetry be causing a lot, thanks. I get inspiration from here everyday. U just inspired me now.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pardon me if i was a bit too harsh. i really like ur personality a lot. I wish u were my GF/Fiance friend
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Goldieluks: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
toba:

Pardon me if i was a bit too harsh. i really like your personality a lot. I wish u were my[b] GF/Fiance friend
[/b]

Lmao , grin
what won't someone see on this NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.