Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. (5961 Views)

Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Many Times Has Your Heart Been Broken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
Why should i reveal there her names
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by kasiem(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
^
thirded
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
Do u want me to be banned
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Mynd44: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2011
Is she a mod
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
Guys in as much as i would have loved to talk more, but this thread is not and shouldnt be all about me. Lets hear yours as well so we can educate ourselves from different stories. Cheers
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
Answer the darned question jorh
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by ronkebp(f): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
MY HEART WAS BROKEN ONCE, BUT I HAVE BROKEN, LETS SAY, HMMMMMMMMMM 8 HEARTS, AND NO APOLOGIES FOR THAT, cool
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2011
Was it an attempt to revenge that made u broke many hearts?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by ronkebp(f): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
Naaaaa, just got bored with dem guys, they were too emotionally attached, and i just did not want any committment, then.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by SIlknSteel(f): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
I have been heart broken before and l even shared it here. Fell for a guy who unknown to me alrdy had a babe in his hometown only for him to wake up one day n tell it to my face because according to him,he didnt want me to want to hurt me;Can U beat dat?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
That was a bit unfair. U went into a relatnshp that u werent too committed into whilst others were. I havent suffered a major hrt break before since i havent ever been in a very strong and serious relatnshp before. If any lady tries what u did with me, i would cast on her a spell thats irrevokable
ronkebp:

Naaaaa, just got bored with dem guys, they were too emotionally attached, and i just did not want any committment, then.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
SIlknSteel:

I have been heart broken before and l even shared it here. Fell for a guy who unknown to me alrdy had a babe in his hometown only for him to wake up one day n tell it to my face because according to him,he didnt want me to want to hurt me;Can U beat dat?
that is crazy. To hell with such a b.a.st.ard guy. Thats my prb with u women, always falling for the wrong pple whilst ignoring the cool guys
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by SIlknSteel(f): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
@Toba: Sorry l had modify. Just saw Ur quote underneath
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2011
Hope all is well
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by SIlknSteel(f): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yeah yeah. How come U aint sleep? Watya doing awake?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
Seriously i dont know. Just changing directions on my bed from end to end. Imagine work dey 2moro. May feel like flirting abit b4 i go catch sleep
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by ronkebp(f): 1:44am On Jul 23, 2011
toba:

That was a bit unfair. U went into a relatnshp that u werent too committed into whilst others were. I havent suffered a major hrt break before since i havent ever been in a very strong and serious relatnshp before. If any lady tries what u did with me, i would cast on her a spell thats irrevokable
Lol, spell indeed, shit happens, i really did not mean it, but it happened, though I dnt regret.it, I saw every relationship, then as a game.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by 190: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2011
Any woman that denies me NYASH automatically ends up breaking my heart
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by jackpot(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
have I been heart-broken before?

Well, yes like 2X but I don't regret it now. Guess I'm better off now without them.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Rooneyboy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
[flash=200,200]http://Me heartbroken !!!!!
Never!
I avoid anything RELA----- With a passion[/flash]
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by kollybay4u: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
let us forget about the past. Most of the Nigerian ladies are almost thesame.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2011
YEP. HEART BREAKS DO NOT KILL. it only makes you stronger, wiser and smarterĀ  wink
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Ojumiii(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2011
MY HEART WAS BROKEN ONCE, BUT I HAVE BROKEN, LETS SAY, HMMMMMMMMMM 8 HEARTS, AND NO APOLOGIES FOR THAT, Cool

wow! only you, which one you want make others break now, if only you break 8 omo you greedy no bi small
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by graluxxy054(f): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
I ve com 2 realize dat most NL guys are no gentle men at all. De use foul language wit out considerin de ladies dat are hia. Well in response to de above topic of discussion, yes i ve once bein heart broken and i broke one guys heart recently. as a mata of fact, dat was d 2nd time i did dat 2 him. so, clap 4 me.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by BeautfulB(f): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
av been hrtbroken by a NLander, buh many has been hrtbroken my meeeeeeeeee
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2011
Yes! Twice!Then I was still very young, not even up to the age of dating.

It is hell to experience heartbreak.
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by jackpot(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2011
graluxxy054:

I ve com 2 realize dat most NL guys are no gentle men at all. De use foul language wit out considerin de ladies dat are hia. Well in response to de above topic of discussion, yes i ve once bein heart broken and i broke one guys heart recently. as a mata of fact, dat was d 2nd time i did dat 2 him. so, clap 4 me.
welldoneclassgo! wink
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by alfredo4u(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2011
I will neve neva 4get my own experience.

I was beaten up!
Locked up in cell!
Insulted in the street!
Mocked at home.

All these hapen b4 my service year.

And now i am working and living at little large.

The girl came back for forgiveness,

Wetin una want make i do her?

Heart break! Heart break!! Heart break!!! What bad did i do u?
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by ronkebp(f): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2011
Ojumiii:

wow! only you, which one you want make others break now, if only you break 8 omo you greedy no bi small

lol, how i for do now? no be my fault ooooo
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by jackpot(f): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
alfredo4u:

I will neve neva 4get my own experience.

I was beaten up!
Locked up in cell!
Insulted in the street!
Mocked at home.

All these hapen b4 my service year.

And now i am working and living at little large.

The girl came back for forgiveness,

Wetin una want make i do her?

Heart break! Heart break!! Heart break!!! What bad did i do u?
she chased herself out of the boat. In your case, she deserves no forgiveness. cool smiley
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by mallorca(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
more than 7 times
Re: Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. by Orikinla(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
The poster has more stories to tell.

More please.

Can we make it into a Nollywood movie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.