Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account (611 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by ObamaMessi: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Seun is the owner and CEO of Nairaland, and rule 19 says no member should use an alternate to access nairaland.

Here is what rule 19 says "Don't use alternate accounts to access nairaland after being banned.If you do, make sure we don't find out". Now the question is "are we allowed to use alternates when our main is not banned?" considering the phrase "after being banned".

The rule is not strictly against alternates generally but applies only when your main is banned.

I'm suspecting seun since the day he quoted my main acct VictorUSA in the forein affairs section countering my assertions about women.

In the romance section a moniker quoted me asking me howmany times it will rebuke my assertions about women that day.The next thing I realized was that I was banned.I checked that day's mentions and only seun and that moniker condemned my comments about women.

His emotions and subconscious mind sold him out.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by MrbasHH: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
angry
Re: I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by helinues: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
I guess you are seeking for unnecessary attention
Re: I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by ObamaMessi: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
MrbasHH:
Congratulations on the new attention you just got. Make una correct my English
Read and understand!
Re: I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by ObamaMessi: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
I guess you are seeking for unnecessary attention
Read, not rush to comment.
Re: I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by Ocholu: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
You think everyone is parasitic like you?

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by ObamaMessi: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ocholu:
You think everyone is parasitic like you?
What do you mean?
Re: I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by helinues: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Read, not rush to comment.

Don't worry, you will have many people to attack on this thread.

Just wait for it

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting Seun Of An Alternate Account by Ocholu: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
What do you mean?

Calm down and read it. You'll understand.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Something Strange / Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join / Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.