Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) (24192 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by 9jaRealist: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Easyvibez:
Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Submission is not Weakness
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyaut7og1Q

Love is Commandment, Submission is not Weakness. This two are Biblical Principles for Marriage, created to ensure success in the home.

https://www.facebook.com/616387396569190

There must be a better way to start the day than be subjected to this PRIMITIVE SEXIST DRIVEL…smh
>

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Cypress042(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:
I like you, Bro.
cheesy you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by 9jaRealist: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Ayomi90:
If you cannot submit to ur husband then you shouldn't go into marriage.

Dude, not everyone shares your PRIMITIVE and SEXIST definition or understanding of marriage…
>

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by 9jaRealist: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kwankwaso should submit to Obi. It is not weakness

grin grin grin
>
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ayomi90: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
MamagaGH:
the bible says love your wives and wives should submit,so you give her something to submit to.you dont treat her anyhow and expect submission
The Bible supports divorce, if he didn't love you then u can quit the marriage, same as if u can't submit because u feel he doesn't love u quit the relationship.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Basicend: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2022
HantaVirus:
I want my wife to look into my eyes and correct me when i'm wrong.

I want my wife to be part of decision making in our home.

I want my wife to be my playmate/best friend.

I want my wife to be my biggest critic.

I don't need a submissive wife though I have nothing against someone being submissive.

I want my wife to be a strong woman who knows her worth smiley

Sir,

All these things doesn't still stop her submitting to you if you can display clear direction and character.

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
You go soon sing 'carry me dry go my husband house'
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by LINSAR: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Ardar:

I don't use archaic 12th century religions as a guideline to life. And there is absolutely nothing beautiful about submitting to another human being.

It is understandable if you're not a christian nor a muslim.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ayomi90: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
9jaRealist:

Dude, not everyone shares your PRIMITIVE or SEXIST definition or understanding of marriage…
>
Ogbeni u know nothing, so the Bible or Quran is what u call primitive? Go to court ND see the number/stats of divorce which emanated from your modern definition or understanding of marriage, that should give u joy.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
There is no iota of submission in my body. Rather I will prefer the man submit to me. Not everyone believes in your misogynistic Bible and quoran that was made to cage the feminine energy.

You go soon sing carry me dey go my husband house.

Watch out
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by 9jaRealist: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Not weakness but respect

Respect is a 2-way traffic…
And is EARNED, not bestowed.
>

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Wallade(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
The word submission don suffer for Nigerian men month. Any small thing submit... interesting. You don't force your wife to submit to you. You love her to submit to you. It's a two way thing. Wives submit yourselves unto your husband and in return husbands love your wives shikina...

You are actually correct however, what you need to understand is that the explanation of God that a woman should submit to her husband and that a man should love his wife forever is not conditional; they are not directly proportional.

The fact that he doesn't love you as much as you expect does not mean you should not submit (100%) to your husband.

100% submission to your husband is christlike; obedience to God; respect to your husband.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Wallade(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Ayomi90:

The Bible supports divorce, if he didn't love you then u can quit the marriage, same as if u can't submit because u feel he doesn't love u quit the relationship.

Bible subtly supports separation; not divorce in real terms.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Basicend: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Dshocker:
Truth is that the women of today wants to dominate their husband, by challenging them .

The word feminist is the number one reason most marriages are breaking up today.

Agreed 100% sir.

They try to create challenges for him. . Trying to expand on his weakness/es so that they can overcome his ideas.

Even if they claim supporting, it's always temporal.

Their problem is that most of them will always compare their husbands with Mr A's Car, Company, Houses etc.

And if they are feeling you are not there yet, the loose their calmness and sense of support..

Our mothers days are gone bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Wallade(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2022
9jaRealist:

There must be a better way to start the day than be subjected to this PRIMITIVE SEXIST DRIVEL…smh
>

The bible is not primitive; it is everliving.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Omoslim26: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
If Obi do likewise is not a bad idea either? I'm obedient but i know what am saying.

In this our world today no one will want to be under a person, we all want to be boss.

They should reach an agreement it will be very tactical in pulling down this apcheat and pdthief stronghold.
Obi could do first term then hand over in the Second year of His second tenure to Kwakwanso,who will complete it and hopefully win His own turn bcus by then it would be the turn of the North to hold power.
If Labour Party and NNPP work out something they could hold power for consecutive 12years.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by BloomingDale(f): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

And this is someone's future wife.

You better expand your mind and think outside your limited box.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Wallade(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Heterodox:
Stop teaching this crap.

Submission is slavery.

No one needs to be submissive.

Love is humble. When this is present in its purity, there's no ego and as such you won't disrespect each other.

Are you married?
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by 9jaRealist: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Ayomi90:
Ogbeni u know nothing, so the Bible or Quran is what u call primitive? Go to court ND see the number/stats of divorce which emanated from your modern definition or understanding of marriage, that should give u joy.

Of course they are….
When were they written?

Meanwhile, I thought you said the Bible SUPPORTS divorce…
It therefore means that the Bible’s grand design is working.

It’s PRIMITIVE to think divorce is the worst thing to happen to a marriage…
Unfortunately, that’s why so many suffer (even get killed) in toxic marriages.

Some people MISGUIDEDLY equate non-divorce to helping kids…
But kids in toxic marriage situations realize/absorb the toxicity, and are ADVERSELY affected.
>

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by 9jaRealist: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Wallade:
The bible is not primitive; it is everliving.

Anything that’s “living” by definition evolves…
Thus, while the Bible itself may (arguably) not be primitive, certain interpretations of it definitely are!

>

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ayomi90: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2022
9jaRealist:

Of course they are….
When were they written?

Meanwhile, I thought you said the Bible SUPPORTS divorce…
It therefore means that the Bible’s grand design is working.

It’s PRIMITIVE to think divorce is the worst thing to happen to a marriage…
Unfortunately, that’s why so many suffer (even get killed) in toxic marriages.

Some people MISGUIDEDLY believe they’re helping kids…
But kids in toxic marriage situation duly recognize the toxicity, and are ADVERSELY affected.
>
Comprehension seems to be difficult for you, the Bible support divorce on some events observed in the marriage, not just for u to go ND divorce, that's hard for u to understand. Seems u r among those simps on Nairaland.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Prenonjebose: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Marry someone you respect or who respects you. Someone you respect for specific attributes. Then, submission would wear a cloak of respect and love. Submission is not oppression. Ladies, marry not a man you don't respect, to save yourself stress. Most men desire to be respected by their women irrespective of occasional difference in opinions or superiority of thought.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Cypress042(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

They should reach an agreement it will be very tactical in pulling down this apcheat and pdthief stronghold.
Obi could do first term then hand over in the Second year of His second tenure to Kwakwanso,who will complete it and hopefully win His own turn bcus by then it would be the turn of the North to hold power.
If Labour Party and NNPP work out something they could hold power for consecutive 12years.
I stand with Peter Obi.
You stand with peter obi cheesy Correct obedient man grin
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Ayomi90: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Wallade:

Bible subtly supports separation; not divorce in real terms.

Better put, true.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Heterodox(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Wallade:

Are you married?
Yep.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Toktee(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
The word submission don suffer for Nigerian men month. Any small thing submit... interesting. You don't force your wife to submit to you. You love her to submit to you. It's a two way thing. Wives submit yourselves unto your husband and in return husbands love your wives shikina...
what are you saying?

Are you confused?

Love comes before submission or submission come before love?
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by 9jaRealist: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Ayomi90:
Comprehension seems to be difficult for you, the Bible support divorce on some events observed in the marriage, not just for u to go ND divorce, that's hard for u to understand. Seems u r among those simps on Nairaland.

And you have surveyed all those “divorces” to know for certain they not “on some events observed in marriage”?
Next time you call someone a “simp” hold up a mirror, because it fits someone merely cramming-and-regurgitating drivel.

>

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by royalfly(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2022
koyyess:
Afrizoo negroes have a slavery defination of submission which they crave from females to feel human.

They even want females who are related to them and female strangers to exhibit such towards them when even the real pure practice of submission is required only from wives to their husbands.

You hear negroes say 'Is that how you talk to your husband at home?' Why on earth do you crave such traits from someone who isn't your wife? Chauvinism plus pervasion!!

Let's not forget the biblical part where husbands are admonished to 'honor' their wives. Negroes are blind towards this sermon and prefer to stick to their slavery version of submission to boost their deflated ego.

This is what I go against with every fibre of my bones.

I just don't understand why people believe nonsense. We'll the Bible said honor your wife. I agree. Do you honor a stranger? Who is a wife? The one who has submitted to her husband. That is the one that would be honored. So if you desire honor, submit. See this life has principles.. let's work with the principles and let go of this rebelist way of life.

RIP Victorian.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Toks2008(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:

I advise you stop this baseless comparison.

I even wrote a thread about it years ago.

Let me see if I can reference the mods to bring it to Fpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/5417498/husbands-love-wifes-respect-which
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Toktee(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Check the meaning of "submission" and come back to edit this post.
we are talking about biblical meaning of submission.

Just as someone earlier said.. Marriage is not for everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.