Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger (44428 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by VirileNelly2420: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin I said before that Peter Obi is just a political baby that is not street smart at all, otherwise the daft dunce would have known by now that all these merger talks is just a game by the North to ridicule him more. Kwankwaso is just playing him for a fool and he fell for it like a cheap N500 political prostitute.

But it's so funny and we are enjoying every minute of the show. Peter Obi's online bandits supporters should keep entertaining us with their radical foolishness grin grin

Same way they were screaming "consexus" candidate before, now it is "merger" grin
U talk like a baby.
Did ACN and CPC not merge (APC) before dey were able to wrestle power off PDP in 2015?

U think it's an easy task to defeat a ruling party?

Nobody is ridiculing anybody. Dey're on d right course. Merging is indeed petinent

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by poiZon: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Iliveforever:
Make una no Dey talk nonsense. You old sentimental criminals are just scared of the inevitable.
It was about the placeholder, now you’re concerned more about the merge. You think this politicians are too daft that they don’t plan ahead??

Vote who you want to vote and allow others vote who they want in peace.
They r trying to highlight the merits and demerits of this obi/kwankwaso thing to una, u dey form sowore..
Tomorrow now u will shout our VOTES don't count....
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Help2020: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Neddyogu:

Abeg shift u scumbag. Idiot wey dey wash toilet for a living. See this fool. Who be ur mate?
As user just ranting. I don't expect anything better from agbero though
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by McStoic(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Beggars can't be choosers. They are the one begging Kwankwaso for a merger but still want to dictate the terms and conditions for Kwankwaso and all the rules he must follow. Who does that? cheesy

Only a stupid person would accept such arrangement. Imagine your beggars still trying to turn you to their puppet at the same time. grin grin

It's a shame that your low IQ will never stop embarrassing you publicly at any given time.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Emmyjah50: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
They will both fail

As you will fail.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by mentor39281: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
For me the best option here is for OBI to reach agreement with kwakwanso then decamp to NNPP And contest as president while kwakwanso runs as vice ... With agreement that there will be power shift to NORTH( precisely to kwakwanso) after Obi tenure ... My reason kwakwanso has stronger NNPP Structure in the North
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by SugarGirl44(f): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I don't see this as a problem.

Kwankwaso can easily talk to his supporters to move to LP. When Rochas won the governorship election under APGA, we defected to APC and carried his supporters with him, Dave of Ebonyi state did the same thing, he went to APC with his supporters.

Kwankwaso is highly respected in the North, he can talk to all his supporters and aspirants to defect to LP and support his vision.

It's not an issue, cos we've seen it play out so many times.

Loooooool

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by McStoic(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2022
marosmart:
Has much has want a different candidate from Tinubu and Atiku
Obi is not serious he's no structure in place few months to election you decide to go to Egypt my question what were you doing all this while
You want to fix Nigeria unprepared
It will shock us

Can anything be more shocking than your grammar? I will rather choose Peter Obi's shock than being electrocuted by your grammar grin
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by KGD10: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you see the point you don't know anything about Lagos. That's why you think Tinubu did anything, Tinubu landlords Lagos and that's curruption if not that you are currupt you won't say we should allow Tinubu to landlord nigeria. In short you are wicked to ever think of allowing any of the old money bags to rule this country after buhari

Corrupt? Did Tinubu steal your money? Or stole Obi'a money? Or stole federal government money? Heck, Lagos revenue was withheld from him by Obasanjo. Abeg, go and sit down.

Is it Obi, the pandora whose teenage son has several millions to his name that's no thief?

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by sokera: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Help2020:

Their state don't have federal seaport. Their states were not developed by federal government to be as capital city for 66years. Their state have hospital for all,including them.
They didn't build hospital and run to London for medical care. I hope I have answered your questions?
for your information maybe you don’t know Western regional built the sea port not Federal Government, Federal government didn’t develop Lagos but Lagos money is user to develop FG and other States … thirdly calabar was also Federal Capital why is Calabar not as developed like Lagos ?

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by idanone(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yoruba youths stand on the mandate of Peter Obi, whether in the rain or in the sun!!!
God bless you sir, may you live longer than you expect.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by McStoic(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Divoc19:
They didn't think this right on time.
Peter Obi shouldn't have left PDP. She should have served with Atiku to gain momentum

Lol..abeg delete this comedy before people see am ooo
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by searchlight: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems
1. Both parties can't merge
2. A new party can't be formed

Solution
1. One candidate leaves his party and joins the other party

Problem from Solution
1. Peter Obi is poster boy for LP will he leave LP for NNPP?

2. It is difficult for Kwankwaso to leave NNPP for LP because

i. His party has strong candidates especially in the Northwest and it will be tedious for them to move to Labor with him
ii. Will candidates under LP be willing to forgo their candidacy for NNPP candidates or will NNPP candidates be willing to forgo their candidacy for LP candidates?

Solution to problems from Solution
Kwankwaso leaves alone to LP and abandon his candidates in NNPP but this will be the worst political move ever
solution peter obi will leave labour party to nnpp as he has no structure in labor party but followers and we will follow him wherever he goes. Them kwankwaso has to deputize obi that's his own price to pay so it can work.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Laideabdulahi: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin I said before that Peter Obi is just a political baby that is not street smart at all, otherwise the daft dunce would have known by now that all these merger talks is just a game by the North to ridicule him more. Kwankwaso is just playing him for a fool and he fell for it like a cheap N500 political prostitute.

But it's so funny and we are enjoying every minute of the show. Peter Obi's online bandits supporters should keep entertaining us with their radical foolishness grin grin

Though I am saying thrash, cos I don't have sense.

Same way they were screaming "consexus" candidate before, now it is "merger" grin
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by McStoic(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2022
KGD10:

What did Obi do in Anambra? Abeg shift

At least the future of Anambra people are not in his pocket. Wish I can say so for you and Lagosians
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by TheExclusive: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Teymanhenry:
Obi was not calculative enough. He could have stayed played the waiting game and remained in PDP to become Atiku's running mate. This would give him a better chance of becoming a president in a few years. Now he's gone to LP n realized the inevitable. Even when the man of God told you that you'll become president, you gotta act smartly
What is the guarantee that Igbo presidency will happen after 8 years without another northerner coming out to claim presidency. Should any northerner think of even running in 2023 given that they already ruled for eight years? Did it work out for Atiku when he was vice president to Obasanjo? Did it work out for Osibanjo as VP to Buhari? Nothing is given in politics.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by bryning899: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2022
samuelson06:
Let's forget about the merger. Peter Obi is better alone. Kwankwaso is not the only good politician in the North.
And Obi is good Politician in the both North and South, see sentiment � �
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by specialmati(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2022
KGD10:

Corrupt? Did Tinubu steal your money? Or stole Obi'a money? Or stole federal government money? Heck, Lagos revenue was withheld from him by Obasanjo. Abeg, go and sit down.

Is it Obi, the pandora whose teenage son has several millions to his name that's no thief?
grin angry grin grin grin you don't know what curruption is that's why you love curruption and currupt people but there are still sane people left to rescue this country from you guys. I have asked you to give me reason why APC as a party should be allowed to hold on to power. Don't use your youthful energy to support old money bags for the health of this country
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
kponkedenge:

So what do you suggest?

I nor get any suggestion oh. I only stated the obvious.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Timmy4real: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin did you now see why I said you are very currupt. What did you think Tinubu did in Lagos that you can't do if giving the chance. Don't wish that old money bag to Nigeria buhari is enough
When you see a man of vision, you should appreciate such man not condemning him in the name of tribalism. If you live in Lagos, you see Lasma, kia, Lawma, RRS, BRT, Lagbus, eko Atlantic City, etc. They were created by the old man you are condemning. These take vision to achieve and has nothing to do with what lagos state is generating.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Shaev7(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems
1. Both parties can't merge
2. A new party can't be formed

Solution
1. One candidate leaves his party and joins the other party

Problem from Solution
1. Peter Obi is poster boy for LP will he leave LP for NNPP?

2. It is difficult for Kwankwaso to leave NNPP for LP because

i. His party has strong candidates especially in the Northwest and it will be tedious for them to move to Labor with him
ii. Will candidates under LP be willing to forgo their candidacy for NNPP candidates or will NNPP candidates be willing to forgo their candidacy for LP candidates?

Solution to problems from Solution
Kwankwaso leaves alone to LP and abandon his candidates in NNPP but this will be the worst political move ever
If is worse and yields result, it worth it.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by marosmart(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2022
McStoic:

Can anything be more shocking than your grammar? I will rather choose Peter Obi's shock than being electrocuted by your grammar grin
sorry professor
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Akponmfet: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Regional champions
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Neddyogu(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Help2020:

As user just ranting. I don't expect anything better from agbero though

Pls check your grammar. What in the cornbread hell is "as user"? You can't even spell well with your gutter education. For thinking an Obi presidency would make you or anyone afford to own a car is what spells you out as a high-caliber dunce. Be there feeling like you are better than anyone you foolish barn-yard animal. Ewu iberibe.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Help2020: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2022
sokera:
for your information maybe you don’t know Western regional built the sea port not Federal Government, Federal government didn’t develop Lagos but Lagos money is user to develop FG and other States … thirdly calabar was also Federal Capital why is Calabar not as developed like Lagos ?
I'm glad you didn't say tinunu built lagos.
Did you intentionally skip the part were I mentioned hospital? Kindly speak on that Mr man.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by FamTomx2(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
jamace:
Your choice of ridiculous words to qualify the person of Peter Obi confirms you as an aggrieved indigene of Anambra State Ogun who does not like his STINGINESS. grin ;DKwantinue.

A frustrated yellowbar man he his grin
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by sokera: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Help2020:
I'm glad you didn't say tinunu built lagos.
Did you intentionally skip the part were I mentioned hospital? Kindly speak on that Mr man.
yes you can’t mention modern Lagos without giving accolades to Jagaban, the father of modern Lagos … 1 local government make more money than the entire south-east which is Apapa local government kudos to Tinubu… I don’t understand your point about the hospital because as far Lagos has the best state general hospital in Nigeria so I don’t know what you are saying

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by omoharry(f): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2022
samuelson06:
Let's forget about the merger. Peter Obi is better alone. Kwankwaso is not the only good politician in the North.
my thought exactly..Both will lose if they step down for the other person . It's better they remain presidential candidate for thier party and look for a viable VP that cab give them vote outside Thier region
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by specialmati(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Timmy4real:

When you see a man of vision, you should appreciate such man not condemning him in the name of tribalism. If you live in Lagos, you see Lasma, kia, Lawma, RRS, BRT, Lagbus, eko Atlantic City, etc. They were created by the old man you are condemning. These take vision to achieve and has nothing to do with what lagos state is generating.
shocked shocked shocked shocked that's where you get it wrong we are celebrating what is left after curruption has taken its own. Nobody is against Tinubu he is a great leader during his own time. Like I keep saying everyone of you that thinks Tinubu did I great job in Lagos will you do better if giving the chance. If not you are currupt too. We can't allow Lagos landlord to become nigeria landlord at this old age. No old money bag should be allowed to retire in Abuja just like buhari
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by KGD10: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin angry grin grin grin you don't know what curruption is that's why you love curruption and currupt people but there are still sane people left to rescue this country from you guys. I have asked you to give me reason why APC as a party should be allowed to hold on to power. Don't use your youthful energy to support old money bags for the health of this country

Another bullshit. Go and sleep.

Obi the pandora whose son that's not working yet having several multiple millions to his name is the one that's no thief? He did nothing in Anambra too.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Kwestionair: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Intellectuall01:
The hausa man cannot leave his party and queque behind an Igbo man. And the said Igbo man cannot leave his online party and queque behind the hausa man.

The problem with Nigerians!!! Always talking rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos) / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76