Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) (27161 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / What Did Jesus Christ Mean When He Said "Let The Dead Bury The Dead"? / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) by Kobojunkie: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
josh4croft:
Believe what you believe. I have tried my best to make you understand the truth but you seem adamant. How be it if I show you more things? BYE BYE�
You tried your best to cause me to believe that which is not written as truth? undecided
Re: Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) by Heroicvic(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2022
jacoik:
I have tried to read your comment like four times now but can't comprehend what it are saying. What you just said now, is it part of the discussion?

Comrade �
Re: Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2022
The dead are sinners who are yet to be regenerated. They delight in and focus more on worldly, ephemeral things. It doesn't mean that the regenerated should not bury their dead relatives. It simply means that if there is a conflict between divine assignment and earthly assignment like burial, the unregenerate can be left to do the latter since they are not qualified to do the former. Thanks.
Re: Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) by blazepascal(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
It means when somebody is dead life continues

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.