Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. (44480 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Just Ended! / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tammie24: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Mandrake007:
You’re a simp bro,she even said she didn’t listen to the previous voice notes you sent lol,she never rated you from the beginning because you have zero self worth and don’t know when to stop and reevaluate things but I hope for your sake you’ve learnt your lessons if not I pray more girls drag you through the mud and you wisen and become a better and more rational man,peace bro.
grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Realhommie(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
omolasho:

I will commend you for being sincere enough to keep us updated not minding the mocking emoji. It shows you are ready to learn and learn faster for that matter.

Now oops, remember my response that day I said and I quote,
" chai see this fresh mugu! Well the elders are waiting because surely you shall come back".

You should be grateful for Nairaland. Myself and many people on this platform have been badly manipulated and dealt with by these virginarians years before the advent of this great platform. Check out my head, it's bald. It's not age per say but brutality from lot clitorical differential calculus.

We are not saying you should be wicked to girls, but for the wellbeing of your heart always be 10 steps ahead and never let down your guard for just a minute. Peace o!
The funniest comment i have seen on the net in a long while, hahahahaha...

NL is a damn funny place to unwind mehn, Lol.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Keephope: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Keephope:
Learn how to build and sustain an healthy relationship that leads to marriage . for wisdom for singles class platform click https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Rochasstatue(f): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nwanne,you don't reprimand a woman for having another guy on her status.
You put another woman on your status.
Someone better than her.
If you want to tame a mad person, adopt an insane attitude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.