Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. (44467 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Just Ended! / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Fantazy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
U said ur relationship JUST crashed!

No, it has crashed long time ago, u were only managing it!

The truth is; when u are in love (lust) u automatically become mumu! Until u re served openly. Ur eye clear.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by eguarojeona: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Haynnie:

Red pill:
cause (someone) to have their perspective dramatically transformed, especially by introducing them to a new and typically disturbing understanding of the true nature of a particular situation.

Blue pill:
As in the film, to be blue-pilled is to accept the mainstream narrative and choose to live in ignorance of the truths of the world. Red Pillers see themselves as intellectually superior to “blue-pilled normies.”
Bluepilled normalfag is an offensive term used in male internet spaces for a man who lives a conventional life, unwoke to the “realities” of men's oppression by women. It's closely associated with incel and alt-right culture online.

Black pill:
Those who call themselves blackpilled tend to have a defeatist attitude where they believe they are too unattractive (and that dating practices and standards are so rigid) to ever have a physical relationship.
From the movie Matrix?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by ACE1010: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Shey your eyes don clear now? This same advise is what we were giving you then but you called us names. We tried to warn us about this gender and their evil manipulations in your first post but you chose to listen to the advise of SIMPle men and sad feminists here.

Your body don calm down, bah? Can't you see you're turning to a motivational speaker grin grin

It's unfortunate you realized late that there's no gain giving your heart to a Nigerian girl... they don't worth it.

Welcome to the club, dude. Meet Elder Playmaker14 for proper induction.

This is what I call "okpotikpo" whitewash grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by jimcaddy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Something I've learnt never to do again is to try and force a girl to love you. If she isn't for you, she will never be for you, no matter how much you do things for her. Her mind will always be with someone else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Theama(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Wetin be this at bolded? grin grin grin

See as I dey laugh like mumu here. Na every day we dey learn something new on here.

Make I quickly copy this quote. I'll make sure I cite you.

"Theama et al (2022) in their work opined that breakfast delayed isn't breakfast denied. They deduced through research, that person wey go chop breakfast go still chop am no matter how long it takes"

grin Cite keh? We wey don use that quote dey plenty cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Theama(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

Me don even screenshot am self.

Na for twitter I go unleash am.

cheesy Say no to Vawulence
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ravenbeast1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good thing be say u Don learn and u don get sense.

That gender will disgrace you.

The same girl wey tell my guy last month say she go die if he leave her don leave am today

Nigga is redpilled so he's been laughing at her

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by sript: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Your relationship ended the very day you first had issues with her by questioning her loyalty, and it stood on a precipice, spiralling down like a meteorite under the force of gravity grin

She made up her mind nd moved on from that day, hence the pellucid disregard and manipulations ensued

It lasted this long cause you were the Only one dating Yourself, and was merely hanging on a weak, old-faded thread. From there, it Was a question of when the BREAKFAST[b][/b] you ordered would arrived which it eventually did grin...

Like someone earlier said, a breakfast delayed is never denied[i][/i] tongue

She wasn't even doing it clandestinely, openly flaunting and uploading her Ex photos cheesy,,, that's some guts there! with sheer disrespect for you... licknyour wound and move on

If she had any regards/love for you, it won't take her nothing to lie that the Ex photo was her relative, girls are fantastic in this regard, no cap..she don see you kpatakpata, a total asswipe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by od501: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

Here is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7133811/girlfriend-keeps-posting-ex-pictures

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138678/lost-girl-friend-followed-advice

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
I am writing this to advise my fellow guys.
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

Today I am joining the Redpill Gang full time.

This one don finally get sense lol...

Congratulations. Our secretory will give you a call soon. Welcome on board.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Farfalla(f): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
It's a man's world.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Haynnie: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
eguarojeona:
From the movie Matrix?

Yes

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ebymyk(m): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Bitches and mind games... Sorry for men that aren't smart enough to detect these manipulative signals from this gender... Devil dey really use them move his ministry...
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 21, 2022
phemmyfour:
I was among those you insulted, thank God I m witnessing your lamentation/ epistle as prophesied

cc Ninisun

Abeg carry una childish story or Yan comot from my side.. I'm too big for your shenanigans.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by phemmyfour: 4:12am On Jun 21, 2022
Ninisun:

Abeg carry una childish story or Yan comot from my side.. I'm too big for your shenanigans.
I m vindicated

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tosaino95(m): 4:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

Hey SIMP !!!
You're not welcome to redpill Gang.
Because we warn you but you refuse to listen.
( A dog that refuse to listen to the whistle of hunter would definitely lost ) and you're lost and forever it would be. SMH undecided
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tosaino95(m): 4:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Shey your eyes don clear now? This same advise is what we were giving you then but you called us names. We tried to warn us about this gender and their evil manipulations in your first post but you chose to listen to the advise of SIMPle men and sad feminists here.

Your body don calm down, bah? Can't you see you're turning to a motivational speaker grin grin

It's unfortunate you realized late that there's no gain giving your heart to a Nigerian girl... they don't worth it.

Welcome to the club, dude. Meet Elder Playmaker14 for proper induction.
He doesn't deserve sit in the club guy
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tosaino95(m): 4:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
everything I said came to past , you never see anything yet lol , nairaland females were encouraging you as the biggest simp , you felt on top of the world , redpillers have seen through your whorish girlfriend but you insulted us ,see I no wan see you close to that our thread because of stupid girl , you insulted men you ran to for advice now you want to claim redpill ,redpill kill you there idiot!
Have Told Him He Is Not Welcome To The Redpill Gang.
Imagine you came for advice and you were given but you refuse to take the advice you still went ahead to insulted your advisors. Later you want your advisor advice and guide again.
Who does that nonsense undecided
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tosaino95(m): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
I'm still certain he will go back and beg that girl to be with him.

that is his fuckin relationship business who cares.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Tundex911: 5:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

You're welcome to the REDPILL GANG
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by cumoverna: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2022
I remember say the op de blast people wey advice am for him second thread, na then I know say the op na big FOOL AND MUST RECEIVE BREAKFAST.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by djkaneo(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Brother wey mumu
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tosaino95(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2022
funshint:
That girl is very immature...just leave her for now because she'll always make you worried all the time and this may affect your progress in life. All the best!
Is another one in dj Khaled slang.
SIMPSON
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tosaino95(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2022
Slynation:
The bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro...I became very scared of girls the day my ex opened her mouth to tell me that "She didn't beg me to do all what I've been doing, So I'm not her father, nor her elder brother nor husband to detect how she will live her life, infact make everybody get out"

This was someone I caught cheating red-handed oO...grin The word is still very fresh in my memory after 2years, Omo...I smart by force
Ofcourse she didn't force you.l, but we guys stupidly do nonsense things because of yeye love.
As in playing role of father and brother in girl life is Stupid and Foolish we guys do.
Girls know our role in their life is either you keep fuckin her or Marry her.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Bamzyriches451: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Say no to SIMPING!!

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tosaino95(m): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2022
loffyloffy:
Don't worry bros..

Now that you are her ex, she will post your picture too
no be the type of ex the guy is grin grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by imbless: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Today I am joining the Redpill Gang full time. Welcome comrade
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tosaino95(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Ebubu4:

Jennyclay, was it you who gave this advice on his former thread grin Make shame catch you. Redpill is the best thing that happened to guys in this romance section.
You expect that bitvh to reply you grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by victons(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Welcome to redpilling.
It would have been better if you learnt earlier from others mistake.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by SPAMBOX7: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2022

Omo! He choke cheesy
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by AlexJustin(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
While reading that your second post that day I was just laughing.

Enjoy your breakfast in peace.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Jboynokiaphone(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
last last na everybody go chop breakfast ..
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by JWtriplex(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
���

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.