Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. (44531 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Just Ended! / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Elporo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
I was among those you insulted, thank God I m witnessing your lamentation as prophesied

grin
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by phemmyfour: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Elporo:

grin
When we talk , they don't listen
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by vickydevoka(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Shey your eyes don clear now? This same advise is what we were giving you then but you called us names. We tried to warn us about this gender and their evil manipulations in your first post but you chose to listen to the advise of SIMPle men and sad feminists here.

Your body don calm down, bah? Can't you see you're turning to a motivational speaker grin grin

It's unfortunate you realized late that there's no gain giving your heart to a Nigerian girl... they don't worth it.

Welcome to the club, dude. Meet Elder Playmaker14 for proper induction.
Ladies are naturally manipulative

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by showafrica(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

Here is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7133811/girlfriend-keeps-posting-ex-pictures

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138678/lost-girl-friend-followed-advice

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
I am writing this to advise my fellow guys.
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

Today I am joining the Redpill Gang full time.

So you know about red pill and you no take am? My brother your mumu pass amagiri votes... Just go swallow red pill whole... Take it everyday, one morning one night. Fuxkshhit

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by kelspinall(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
love makes men weak but we don't notice it until we start regretting.our forefathers married 4 wives and they we're submissive to him because he never showed weakness.we think being romantic and loving caring makes us a man.no it makes you weaker.relationship is a big deceiver,the Mexican, philippines and Koreans telenovelas lied to us.wise up guys everything is not karma use ya head.

2 months ago 2 different gals came with love and relationship so that they can fool me and I get something from me.i watched closely and asked them"what are you bringing into this relationship" long story cut short they left and no longer show up again.guys are growing weaker nowadays.

i saw a trend where a young guy stood in the rain professing love to a gal under a roof.i went bezerk,why, lastly he will always beg in the relationship when things are going sideways and the same gal will be manipulating him through that..

my ex told me that I have changed because i failed to listen to her manipulative ways of duping men with lies that someone close to her is sick and needs 30k for treatment.i stand on my ground to never give her that money...2 weeks later i asked her how is the sick person doing,she said forget and inserted a laughing emoji..wise up.love/relationship is not the way we think it was.. peace

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by luminouz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

These Redpillers are beginning to constitute a serious problem to nairaland platform....see the number of likes this youngman hot just for indicating his intention to become a Redpiller.

Only people with troubled upbringing will hate women the way these Redpillers do.

Something is very wrong with you.

That a man decides not to be manipulated by his yeye gf who posted her exes on her status always and cheating on him...is now woman-hating?

What a load of Bullshiit!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Elporo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Slynation:

Now, she's a church goer because she's looking for an unfortunate husband that will accept her for who she is...!! Me...I can only wish her well

What irks me bout these so-called church goer girls is that they block the genuine religious girls from getting men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by dnawah(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

thank God u survived the crash grin
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Slynation(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Elporo:

What irks me bout these so-called church goer girls is that they block the genuine religious girls from getting men.

That is it oO, one brother would think they fell for heaven not knowing they fell from skyscraper

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by bluefilm: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

You don't sound convincing at all.

In fact, you sound so immature.

I'd advice you to vomit that RedPill and go back to your SIMPing world immediately because you are not yet ready to become RedPilled.

Nonsense. sad

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Mrklemo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
My guy.. You have not swallowed any pill yet, talkless of the Red..
Shame wont allow you to tell us by next week that you have reconciled with your babe... Yes na you go go beg her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Brightoalo: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

The battle is not yet over ,she’s going to come back to plead and blame satan you’ll believe her and come back again to insult us for advising you again.

This I’ve seen

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Oyerinde16(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Welcome to the geng... Now man up and become wicked... Watch how beautiful girls flock around you...

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Caleycashh: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Hahahahaa, now you've learnt the hard way!, when dealing with women you have to be very witty because they are mostly born manipulators!
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Roddd(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status.

This breakfast thing self. And yours was actually served like real breakfast. That is to say, early momo.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by openmine(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
pansophist:
Brethren, shall we quote the bible, sha we? grin

You need to learn that tolerating nonsense from people is not virtous, it doesn't makes you the matured one, and it's not a formula for them to change. That's a messed up mindset to have. The more you tolerate rubbish, the more they keep pushing, to determine your limits, then pin it there.

The kind of things you tolerate is a mirror of self-love. And so far, you've made her understood through your actions that you do not love and respect yourself, so why would she love you? The simple fact that she can post pics of her ex and didn't care if you saw it, is all I need to know that you've been dating yourself and forcing ice not to melt.

She has giving you all the signs that can't be misunderstood even by a dumb animal, yet, you keep holding on. A wise man once said that "the definition of stupidity is repeating the same thing over again and expecting a different result".

Now, respect yourself, and in your next relationship, you must know that no one will respect you more than how you respect yourself. She won't have gone this far if you will not accept it. Just like a seed, disrespect grows too, and your tolerance, presence, and lack of boundaries makes it grow bigger.

Most importantly, if you refuse to accept bad treatment from people, you just put them on a self-corrective mode. They will go away, or return to you with better treatment, since they've known what you will not accept. Whichever way they choose will be good for you. It all starts with you. Charity begins at home.
Superb comment!

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Equity15(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lwkmd grin this guy still came back..lmao
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by omotoso1989(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
FahBuLous:
I keep preaching that there is nothing like love anywhere... Know this and know peace...
no love anywhere o
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by MtDave55: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hahaha.
Las las everybody go chop breakfast, but those who listen to the sermon from the pulpit of the misogyny shall be strong because
They know shawty are from the street and belongs to the Street, collect her offerings and leave you no gree shay your eye done clear nah?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by jhubril(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na lie they are not heartless or manipulative. Na Bleep u wan Bleep her before. It takes a sharp girl to ditch Hot guys like you . Enjoy your breakfast my friend.
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Joe4real1988(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

The guy doesn't deserve pity. Check his previous thread and see how he insulted people trying to save him.
He even said 'He almost lost a good girl that loves him because of woman haters on NR'. And NR ladies started insulting the great men here because of that comment.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ghokes(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gatat of here you simp
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by elonize(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na crypto currency grin
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol.. las las grin
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by sammyranking(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
I’m sorry to say this bro you are a simp, I was among the people that warned you, well since you decided to learn the hard way. Welcome back alpha male grin cheesy
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by alingo2013(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

I advice you to leave her but e be like you never mature enough to collect good advice
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by sweet12345: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

I didnt read it sha
but sorry, take heart ko the world hasn't finish.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by tonididdy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
@OP u dey ment?
You want give who advice! angry

Your now ex-gf took nairalanders advice and dumped your asx.
what an insult.

... We know say you go, go beg her laslas.
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Albertone(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ishilove:
Jobless mofos

Abeg dey clarify.
Shey na Nairalanders or RedPillers or Op & his ex?Who gan gan?
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Optmus(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Shey your eyes don clear now? This same advise is what we were giving you then but you called us names. We tried to warn us about this gender and their evil manipulations in your first post but you chose to listen to the advise of SIMPle men and sad feminists here.

Your body don calm down, bah? Can't you see you're turning to a motivational speaker grin grin

It's unfortunate you realized late that there's no gain giving your heart to a Nigerian girl... they don't worth it.

Welcome to the club, dude. Meet Elder Playmaker14 for proper induction.

Every Simp must learn smiley

He should also not forget to visit Dr Ubunja on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Kollins11: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
SirJerrie:
@jennyclay
What were you saying again??
Comrade, that girl na wh*re.

As a man never take relationship advice from a woman. They are very manipulative... All of them.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Slynation:
The bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro...I became very scared of girls the day my ex opened her mouth to tell me that "She didn't beg me to do all what I've been doing, So I'm not her father, nor her elder brother nor husband to detect how she will live her life, infact make everybody get out"

This was someone I caught cheating red-handed oO...grin The word is still very fresh in my memory after 2years, Omo...I smart by force

The best gift nairaland forum gave me was the Redpill..
And it is the best gift I would ever treasure in life.. knowing, understanding and applying all concepts and facets of Redpill..
I always navigate other aspects of my life on my own..
Except one, Relationships.. Babes been dey do me strong thing.. I kept on wondering what women men want and how to navigate around it.. confused on it until I encountered the Redpill on niaraland..
Ever since then, Handling women generally is as easy as licking my second finger whilst munching a delicious plate of Eba..
All the times.. what my Gfs tell me is, You are so cold,I fear you so much.. I don't understand you.. You are never predictably.. etc..

Make I stop to the CAP..
God bless the Redpill till I die..
Ubunja na MAN..
CAPSLOCKED .. I can never stop saying silent prayers for you...
A particular comment of yours in a thread I can't remember now changed my life around women and mainstreamed me into the Redpill forever..

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.