Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. (44526 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Just Ended! / My 9years Relationship Just Broke Up��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by obinnazy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Redpillers advised you, you say their mouths dey smell wotowoto...
Shebi she don't serve you breakfast without beef abi ?
E good like this

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
OscarJaden:
The prodigal son is finally back for another advice

Lmao

You will definitely learn the hard way i told you
He came back as a motivational speaker. cheesy
Werey dey disguise grin

21 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by obinnazy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Before you go see naija wet no dey cheat, e go hard oooo...
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by obinnazy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Before you go see naija babe wey no dey cheat, e go hard oooo...

27 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by OscarJaden(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:

He came back as a motivational speaker. cheesy
Werey dey disguise grin
werey say his now a fulltime time redpill grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
KreativesSpa:

I had to get up from bed, turn on my inverter to PC just to reply you. You're extremely mean with words. I don laff nearly wunjrure. Abeg take am easy biko !
The guy doesn't deserve pity. Check his previous thread and see how he insulted people trying to save him.

16 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
OscarJaden:
werey say his now a fulltime time redpill grin cheesy
grin grin
He was even giving us advice about Nigerian girls grin

We need to beat this guy, aswear grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by obinnazy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Redpillers are guys who have learnt lessons and suffered heartbreaks in the hands of these heartless creatures...
Thank God for redpillers...till I die, no lady can break my heart

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by OscarJaden(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin
He was even giving us advice about Nigerian girls grin

We need to beat this guy, aswear grin
he deserve 2 by 2 on the kneck grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by neonly: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

Here is the link to the thread
[url] https://www.nairaland.com/7133811/girlfriend-keeps-posting-ex-pictures [/url]

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

[url] https://www.nairaland.com/7138678/lost-girl-friend-followed-advice[/url]

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
I am writing this to advise my fellow guys.
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

Today I am joining the Redpill Gang full time.

U are welcome but u need some strock of cane ooooo
U have to wait for d Hmmmm to format yur brain expirence d best teacher

12 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Savedday: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lol.. grin.when people dey talk u dey mesebu,see as a man dont tolerate some things from your woman.One of my Ex put one male celebrity as her whatsapp Dp.i warn her to remove it immidiately..she did.Be in control and dont take shit .If not you go turn mumu.we warned you,you dey form loverboy .move on and dont beg or take her back.if you take her back pls dont disturb us with the issue again ok.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by blue01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
OP I hereby award you with an honorary award as the greatest SIMP that ever walked the earth sad.

22 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by vincentjk(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
My babe post another guy pictures say na ex? Lol

Dem never born you well, na only lowlife ugly guys go tolerate such.

20 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by czarr(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
We suppose flog this guy usb chord for laps.

25 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by blue01(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol.. grin.when people dey talk u dey mesebu,see as a man dont tolerate some things from your woman.One of my Ex put one male celebrity as her whatsapp Dp.i warn her to remove it immidiately..she did.Be in control and dont take shit .If not you go turn mumu.we warned you,you dey form loverboy .move on and dont beg or take her back.if you take her back pls dont disturb us with the issue again ok.

The guy na SIMPSON

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by neonly: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
everything I said came to past , you never see anything yet lol , nairaland females were encouraging you as the biggest simp , you felt on top of the world , redpillers have seen through your whorish girlfriend but you insulted us ,see I no wan see you close to that our thread because of stupid girl , you insulted men you ran to for advice now you want to claim redpill ,redpill kill you there idiot!

Take it easy with him Abeg he still in pain

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by blue01(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Please write the useless in capital letters...
USELESS..... USELESS....... USELESS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Alaye eyes don clear, you think say na beans, these girls go finish u wotowoto when we tell u, u no gree listen

10 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by KreativesSpa: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
obinnazy:
Redpillers are guys who have learnt lessons and suffered heartbreaks in the hands of these heartless creatures...
Thank God for redpillers...till I die, no lady can break my heart

grin

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Ballzproblemm: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
neonly:

Take it easy with him Abeg he still in pain
I will not be easy on him ,he gaslighted the entire redpill community, making us feel like low life's ,now he has collected you want to join easily without chopping insult? ,no now!

20 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by neonly: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Ballzproblemm post=113953414]I will not be easy on him ,he gaslighted the entire redpill community, making us feel like low life's ,now he has collected you want to join easily without chopping insult? ,no now![/quote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by OMOJOHN001: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
cheesy grin

E don clear for Baba eyes.

Make una no dey too reason women jawe,

9 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by KreativesSpa: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I will not be easy on him ,he gaslighted the entire redpill community, making us feel like low life's ,now he has collected you want to join easily without chopping insult? ,no now!

Everyone passes through such pain and naivety before realization and rationalization. Take it easy

10 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by Vicdgreat556(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eyah,carry go panel beater nah
Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by satandeterrible: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
I came to this Forum to complain about how my Girlfriend always posts pictures of her ex on her Status and uses his pictures as her screensaver.

[url] https://www.nairaland.com/7133811/girlfriend-keeps-posting-ex-pictures [/url]

After her explanations which looked like Truth. We moved on and I have to make a Counter post where I nearly insulted Nairalanders who came to my help with loads of advice to dump the Girl. Here is the link to the second thread I made which also made the front page.

Please Nairalanders forgive me for not heeding to your advice, and also the way I spoke to You guys. I am really sorry about that.

This morning I woke up again and went through her Status and saw another guy she posted on her Status. Jokingly I asked her if this is the Okechukwu (not my name) she is talking about and putting Love Emorji for because she has done that several times. So I was expecting her to tell me that the guy is her Cousin or a relation and to my chagrin she told me the guy is her ex and that she just loves the picture.

I now reprimanded and scolded her that I had warned her not to post anything ex both pictures or videos on her Status. That was when this same girl told me that it is over between us that I complain a lot bla bla bla.

WHY AM I WRITING THIS
Guys please You have to be careful with these girls, some of them are very heartless, wicked and very manipulative.

You're still a simp bro.
A fuking stupid simp. I'm sure you'll still beg that girl to take you back and I'm not sure you've even seen her panties.

Shame on you. You disgust me man.

For your info, redpill is not something you just join.
Oga you have to read and learn the tenets of the Redpill. You don't just claim redpill. It is a way of life, a knowledge that you must acquire.

If you're truly ready to be redpilled, visit the Redpill thread here on Nairaland. Start from the first page and read up to at least the first 50 pages.

You can search for Rollo Tomasi's books online. Especially, his "Rational Male" series.

Tu be truly redpilled, you must learn about redpill.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by OKOATA(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
I remember this Mugun, everyone de advice you you de form Lover Boy, as far as I know you are not a red piller yet, you don't even know what it means. Get a life and stop revolving your life around women.

15 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by funshint(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
That girl is very immature...just leave her for now because she'll always make you worried all the time and this may affect your progress in life. All the best!

12 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by DropsMic(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

The fact that you were so gullible that you refused to see the writing which was boldly written on the wall – even when people tried to help – says alot about your person.. The earth chews up people like you for breakfast

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by satandeterrible: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
OKOATA:
I remember this Mugu, everyone de advice you you de form Lover Boy, as far as I know you are not a red piller yet, you don't even know what it means. Get a life and stop revolving your life around woman.
Exactly. The fool is still a big simp.
He thinks redpill means hating women or some other stupid ideas he might be having in his head.

He must learn redpill to be redpilled.
The resources are copiously available. The Redpill thread here on Nairaland, for instance.

22 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by BOZZKJ: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nawa for una oo...na by force to do relationship? How person go engage for something weh no fit give am peace.

Anyway, congrats bro...las las sense don locate you

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. by efficiencie(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

WHY AM I WRITING THIS

Una go see babe with olosho vibes come dey try privatize am...I nor know wetin dey worry una. How you take privatize public utility. Na olosho come force you join redpill gang. Wehdone.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.