Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) (100435 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Groom Used His Mouth To Remove Bride’s Pant While Sitting On A Chair (video) / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding Receptio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by ViceGovernor: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's not a pant that's a fvcking Benz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by smile11s(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Choi

1 Like

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Sergio101(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by angelfallz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
That is just silly, another copied Western tradition
KimFab:

It's not her panties. It's her garter.

Same way the brides toss their bouquet. The groom is also supposed to remove the garter (either with his hands or teeth) and toss it to the guys. Whoever catches it is believed to be the next to get married.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by dejio42(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
It is finished
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by angelfallz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Me too
BirtherOfKings:
Will not happen at my weding
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
I hope the pata is not giran like saphiere own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by DreamLivia(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Not your ordinary girl wink Hmu please!
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by angelfallz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Me too
Jayrockk:
Not at my wedding
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by LCling: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please I just transferred my voting location state even I registered people .wt is now successfully I'm thinking that why not people should assemble computers and printer go to their communities or the neighborhood and help people out to register is free .since this can be done online using this address .https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
I just did for the whole family now very successful application successful please share this information
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_SAo4LIkh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
the yahoo boys in that reception will just grab that panties now and flee. Later get a Lexus in exchange of your destiny, then your eyes go clear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by PDPGuy: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lol. That is the garter, not pant
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by dochenaj: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
What kind of nonsense is this.

Many are mad but few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by shawngold(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
That is disgusting
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by angelfallz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Whether it is pant or garter it is a very silly culture to copy.
smartoliver:
That's not a pant but a garter ffs! Why do y'll publish rubbish?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Offpoint1: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by HustlerGurl(f): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Today is Sunday, if you know you know

Life goes On

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
smartoliver:
That's not a pant but a garter ffs! Why do y'll publish rubbish?
cheesy
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Consray(f): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's not her pant I think that's her garter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
This Generation of humans sef! Oh God!,,I wish i had been born in the year 1822...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
That is to say, goodbye to wearing of pants for you again,it is now on automatic open mode as long as I have paid ya bride price cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is called the garter toss. Removing the garter is basically the male equivalent to the bride's bouquet toss. The bride sits on a chair so her new husband can take her garter belt off her leg and toss it to a crowd of bachelors. Supposedly, whoever is lucky enough to catch it will be next to get married. "

2 Likes

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerian youths are very gullible. That's not a pant. It's a wedding garter. It's a western culture. Bloggers just dey use una dey shine. This country is filled with educated illiterates.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Golan007: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
I don't think that's her panties

Smell it.
grin
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Not her panties. It’s her garter. It’s a common wedding tradition in the west to toss it to the crowd. We bad but we never bad reach that level na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Laggafin:
Ah tot we have seen it all grin

Omo!

All it seen have we tot o grin
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don't know why Nigerians copy everything from the Westerners as if their destinies have been handed over to them fvcking Westerners...
angelfallz:
That is just silly, another copied Western tradition

3 Likes

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by jadajada: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wakanda lubbish is that
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
HustlerGurl:
Today is Sunday, if you know you know

Life goes On
Jux a reminder. Tomorrow is Monday
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Rebuke: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chai, naija bloggers. It's not a pant it's called garter or something and it's usually worn on the laps. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.