Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) (100437 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Groom Used His Mouth To Remove Bride’s Pant While Sitting On A Chair (video) / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding Receptio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by rippa(m): 2:53am On Jun 20, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

White wedding itself is a copied western tradition. Suit and tie wey you dey wear go work na copied western tradition. Even the English you speaking here na western tradition. So why should we criticize them for this and not all the others?
So bro u say make we dey wear agbada dey go work?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by SHOCK7(m): 3:05am On Jun 20, 2022
So some of us still viewing this thread by dis time?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by akilo1: 3:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Yahoo boys aka pants thieves oya make una locate the pants
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by dfhgfs1255: 3:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Un tel artiste qui n’a aucun respect pour la femme, ne sera pas conféré le titre artiste, il serait difficile à imaginer que quelqu’un croie encore en des mensonges au 21e siècle. #Huayong#

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Felixamos:
Well, I watched the video and they didn't show us how the pant was pulled from her waist, only showed us from the knee downwards. I honestly do not think it's her actual panties that was pulled and thrown in the crowd. It's more like a prank or some sort.

Secondly, of what essence is this video to Nigerians? Is it entertaining, educating or have life lessons to learn from it?
Why would such an irrelevant news be pushed to front page by the mods of Nairaland?

Like how is this news?

It’s not panties
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by pussyeater(m): 4:23am On Jun 20, 2022
olisaEze:
Once in a while ure reminded of how local some people can be. grin grin

It’s the brides garters and it is a wedding tradition that is older than ur country’s independence.

The origin of the garter toss at weddings derives from a 14th-century tradition in France.

Back then, the bride and groom had to show proof of consummating the marriage after the wedding night.

The friends and family of the couple would stay in the room and obtain the wedding garter as 'proof' of the consummation.

In modern times, the couple has probably been consummating themselves long before they knew they’d get married, but the act still persists because that is what tradition means.
WEEE YOU KEEP KUWAYET!!!
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Rexzivyson99(m): 4:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Three ileya rams are available at affordable prices
Different prices for the rams
Also available around Ota(Ogun state) and can also be delivered around
Buzz 07058319620 on WhatsApp for more enquires

1 Share

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by mandate12: 4:46am On Jun 20, 2022
KimFab:

It's not her panties. It's her garter.

Same way the brides toss their bouquet. The groom is also supposed to remove the garter (either with his hands or teeth) and toss it to the guys. Whoever catches it is believed to be the next to get married.

All these village bloggers sha! Thanks for the enlightenment bro!
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 20, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Typical Nigerian! Asking you to use your common sense is not an insult but an advice. Your statement subtly supported it period! Senseless people! Now you can insult me.
I won't insult you cause doing that won't give you the sense that's already missing in your brain. So me calling the post "irrelevant" and even calling out the mods for pushing it to front page is "subly supporting" it?

So assuming I actually supported it, you think I will be too afraid to tell everyone I did cause maybe I'll get flogged or something? What's wrong with some of you on Nairaland for crying out loud? People who actually understood my comments gave me a good mention.
Is it my fault you can't read and understand?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 4:56am On Jun 20, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Nigerian youths are very gullible. That's not a pant. It's a wedding garter. It's a western culture. Bloggers just dey use una dey shine. This country is filled with educated illiterates.

Can you do that in ur own wedding? Ur parents, in law, pastor, co-workers etc In attendance ooo
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by sylve11: 4:57am On Jun 20, 2022
BigDawsNet:
If the liquid splash on your face...

You will need iron sponge to wash it off

shocked cool

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by sylve11: 5:02am On Jun 20, 2022
HustlerGurl:
Today is Sunday, if you know you know

grin grin cool

Life goes On
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by sylve11: 5:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

Smell it.
grin

Can you tell us what will happen if he smells it? grin cool
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2022
smartoliver:
That's not a pant but a garter ffs! Why do y'll publish rubbish?
Bloggers are evil...Anything for the money is a goal for them. lipsrsealed
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Starhearts: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Where is slawormiir my niggea?
I no sure say d guy dey nairaland.com again
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Starhearts: 5:17am On Jun 20, 2022
smartoliver:
That's not a pant but a garter ffs! Why do y'll publish rubbish?

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Starhearts: 5:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just keep calm, and watch How this nonsense from the devil's kingdom will begin in Nigeria and various places in the world. They will call it fun and harmless.

We are living in injury time. The devil and the host of hell are very aware, and so they are throwing all sorts of things in various means. The target is lure the Inhabitants into all sorts of Immoralities, sodomies and evil so as to ensure they are kept away from Heaven.

Do not Fall for the gimmicks of Lucifer. Conciously put on the whole armor of GOD so that you will not fall a victim in these Last of the Last Moments..

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Starhearts: 5:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Where is Righteousness2?

Dis are actions packaged from Satan!

Omo, bros don already comment o!

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Listenverywell: 5:19am On Jun 20, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_SAo4LIkh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Groom’s friend just got a brand new Benz if only he has the update.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Reference(m): 5:23am On Jun 20, 2022
rippa:

So bro u say make we dey wear agbada dey go work?

Eh now...hahahaha.... this cracked me up. You go obey woman traffic warden if she wear boubou with gele for road..... hahaha... grin

Folks, black o, white o, African o, Oyibo things, wetin matter na common sense abeg, no be fight.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Felixamos:

I won't insult you cause doing that won't give you the sense that's already missing in your brain. So me calling the post "irrelevant" and even calling out the mods for pushing it to front page is "subly supporting" it?

So assuming I actually supported it, you think I will be too afraid to tell everyone I did cause maybe I'll get flogged or something? What's wrong with some of you on Nairaland for crying out loud? People who actually understood my comments gave me a good mention.
You have insulted me already by saying there is a sense missing in my brain. So let us keep it rolling.. cry cry baby you wake from bed Monday morning na me you dey see.
The people that gave the likes are irresponsible people and dullards like you. Get going to work or are you one of those lazy youths? Who are the mods? Wetin those ones sabi? They are dull like you . Have a bad morning.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 5:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Too many weird ideas floating around
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 5:31am On Jun 20, 2022
stanliwise:

Oga it is not her pant, educated illiterates just fill this nairaland
Mu. Mu like you... How do you know it wasn't her pant na u remove am? Pant or grater that was disgusting! You can help your daughter do that on her wedding day. Educated man that is irresponsible! All in the name of western culture... Shameless set of people.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 5:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Felixamos:

Where did I call out the mods ( your god's) for pushing it to front page abi you dey mistake me for another person?... And if at I did and so? Who are the mods? To hell with the mods and you!
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 5:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just keep calm, and watch How this nonsense from the devil's kingdom will begin in Nigeria and various places in the world. They will call it fun and harmless.

We are living in injury time. The devil and the host of hell are very aware, and so they are throwing all sorts of things in various means. The target is lure the Inhabitants into all sorts of Immoralities, sodomies and evil so as to ensure they are kept away from Heaven.

Do not Fall for the gimmicks of Lucifer. Conciously put on the whole armor of GOD so that you will not fall a victim in these Last of the Last Moments..

Amen bro

1 Like

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by pargelenis(m): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Where is Righteousness 2?
Dis are actions packaged from Satan!
Omo, bros don already comment o!
maybe na him catch the pant … shocked
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Chochovini: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2022
pussyeater:
Peter Obi generation
. E be like say this Peter Obi na ur nightmare o. Otherwise, na wetin bring im matter here now?

I take a stroll..
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Jones4190(m): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Where did I call out the mods ( your god's) for pushing it to front page abi you dey mistake me for another person?... And if at I did and so? Who are the mods? To hell with the mods and you!
Now I know you really don't understand English.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by trtola(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Mods need to do more in filtering news that go to the front page!
There a better things that can build us up.

Felixamos:
Well, I watched the video and they didn't show us how the pant was pulled from her waist, only showed us from the knee downwards. I honestly do not think it's her actual panties that was pulled and thrown in the crowd. It's more like a prank or some sort.

Secondly, of what essence is this video to Nigerians? Is it entertaining, educating or have life lessons to learn from it?
Why would such an irrelevant news be pushed to front page by the mods of Nairaland?

Like how is this news?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Gis30(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Imagine the guy that catch the pant dey do yahoo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.