Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) (100457 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Groom Used His Mouth To Remove Bride’s Pant While Sitting On A Chair (video) / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding Receptio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Chydon888: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
This one na lie from the pit of hell. It can never happened.

OP its just using for cruise.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Why is this on front page

when there are relevant news / topics the moderators could have brought to front page... ?

Wonders shall never end in this Nairaland...
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
How is this funny tbvh ?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
KimFab:

You need to get your brain checked!!!

You need that more than me.. mad people! Now he touch you for body as hear your daughter but if na another person pikin na fun na garter or whatever.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by KimFab: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You need that more than me.. mad people! Now he touch you for body as hear your daughter but if na another person pikin na fun na garter or whatever.

Bro, try to think before you talk.
Read those words again. Does it sound like I'm pained?

Please, speak proper English next time you're quoting me. T for thanks.

Oh! My daughter can do whatever the hell she wants at her wedding.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Felixamos:

The next time you quote me without using your sense, I'll insult you. Or maybe you just lack comprehension.

Read my comment again and tell me how it supports the silly act and this time, read with sense.
Typical Nigerian! Asking you to use your common sense is not an insult but an advice. Your statement subtly supported it period! Senseless people! Now you can insult me.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
KimFab:

Bro, try to think before you talk.
Read those words again. Does it sound like I'm pained?

Please, speak proper English next time you're quoting me. T for thanks.

Oh! My daughter can do whatever the hell she wants at her wedding.
Yes you are pained! English my foot! If u no like my broken ignore me. Mr grammatical.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Originalsly: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmmm...... he took off something from under her dress .... itncan only be panties.

So ignorant and letting the world know.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by kid7soccer(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
must we imitate oyibo
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
I don't think that's her panties
Is panties the plural of pant??
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by ekevwe(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just keep calm, and watch How this nonsense from the devil's kingdom will begin in Nigeria and various places in the world. They will call it fun and harmless.

We are living in injury time. The devil and the host of hell are very aware, and so they are throwing all sorts of things in various means. The target is lure the Inhabitants into all sorts of Immoralities, sodomies and evil so as to ensure they are kept away from Heaven.

Do not Fall for the gimmicks of Lucifer. Conciously put on the whole armor of GOD so that you will not fall a victim in these Last of the Last Moments..

I really don't know why most Nigerians can't make their opinions without involving religion. Religion that's created by man?

1 Like

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2022
When kids get married, that is what to expect!
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by DreamLivia(f): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2022
That's not a pant but a garter ffs! Why do y'll publish rubbish?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by princewarri1985: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_SAo4LIkh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
be like say them forget say them dey use pant dey buy benz
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IamNat: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2022
H
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by yom2(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
Na lie, who does that

I've even forgotten that Nigerians can do anything for fame undecided
borrowed rituals
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 20, 2022
If she no born tomorrow make she no blame village people
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Kooldame: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2022
This is really bad an unafrican,in those days when brides were virgin...
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by damiloladuke: 12:59am On Jun 20, 2022
ok
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by stanliwise(m): 1:19am On Jun 20, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:
What is hilarious about this? No morality again, this is an embarrassment and very disgusting. The embarrassment is written all over the wife. Useless man!
Oga it is not her pant, educated illiterates just fill this nairaland
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by lifeandjoy: 1:31am On Jun 20, 2022
KimFab:

It's not her panties. It's her garter.

Same way the brides toss their bouquet. The groom is also supposed to remove the garter (either with his hands or teeth) and toss it to the guys. Whoever catches it is believed to be the next to get married.

You're very intelligent. And most people won't care to learn. Because I'm wondering which groom takes off his wife's pant and just toss in the air like that.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by GistFullGround: 1:45am On Jun 20, 2022

Nonsense!

Stick with your culture and leave foreign stuff alone

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Yankee101: 1:45am On Jun 20, 2022
That’s very dirty
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Nnamdipapa:

It goes tó show the quality of mods on Nairaland. Little wonder the forum is the same the past 10years

I think it’s worse now. The quality of posts, comments and thread titles would make you weep for Nigeria.
10 years ago, I’m sure posters on the first page would’ve known or heard about garters.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:58am On Jun 20, 2022
GistFullGround:

Nonsense!

Stick with your culture and leave foreign stuff alone

What’s cultural about wearing suits and white wedding dresses and flowers? What’s cultural about wearing and exchanging rings?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 20, 2022
angelfallz:
That is just silly, another copied Western tradition

White wedding itself is a copied western tradition. Suit and tie wey you dey wear go work na copied western tradition. Even the English you speaking here na western tradition. So why should we criticize them for this and not all the others?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by soundgodrecords: 2:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Christians and all southeners lets unite vote Peter Obi the next president acceptable by all tribes to stop all these blood shed by terrprists. But its a matter of life and death for southerners Igbo or yoruba or south south deceived by Atiku that Okowa is next presidential material after his own tenure.
Read "how Europe underdeveloped Africa" and Antecedent preceeding a possible third world war and UK interest and influence in Nigeria and lastly Why NATO especially Boris Johnson of the UK needs fulanis or northern Nigeria to use islam jihad to wipe out southern Nigeria by using APC=PDP especially Buhari/Tinubu cabals to achieve this. Why does Europe love the pain and po erty of Africans and love getting cheap labour from Africa. When I went to Austria, My austrian friend who is an European secret agent revealed to me that he will not give details that two Rich Europeans and an Australians were the ones sponsoring Bokoharam and Western African JIHAD.Because Europe especially UK is presently under pressure for insufficient fuel owing to Russia's halt of its exportation of crude fuel to the UK and other members of the European Union and or NATO. What am saying in Essence is that South south people,Igbos and Yorubas can only survive if PDP and APC dies with the rising of Labour party with Peter Obi as president or else the whole south has been surrounded by terrorists disguising as herdsmen cum northerners or migrating fulanis.be wise and be warned. Many have already gone in Owo,Ondo state.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by LoveToRead: 2:38am On Jun 20, 2022
KimFab:

It's not her panties. It's her garter.

Same way the brides toss their bouquet. The groom is also supposed to remove the garter (either with his hands or teeth) and toss it to the guys. Whoever catches it is believed to be the next to get married.
Odd all the same.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by saajus: 2:44am On Jun 20, 2022
It's Garter, not pants. It's worn on the thigh. The groom can remove it in front of guests and toss it to all the single men in attendance. It's just like bouquet that the Bride toss to all single ladies.

It's Oyibo tradition, I don't think we need that cos everybody will see Groom's hand entering the Bride's dress. That looks dirty. I think Bouquet for single ladies is enough.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by rippa(m): 2:51am On Jun 20, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_SAo4LIkh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Which kind OP be this na??
Calling a garter panties. Nawa oo
Even the person wey upload d video nor try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.