Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) (100433 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Groom Used His Mouth To Remove Bride’s Pant While Sitting On A Chair (video) / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding Receptio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2022
If this really true then it's all madness. If na yahoo boy pick the pant, madam life don scatter be that. Then the groom is a big goat
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by stanliwise(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
assholemods:

So na so so irresponsible people wedding you dey attend and you think you are educated...you are just plain stupid.
I got better things to do. you don't worth my replies.
Enjoy the last one
Have a good day wink
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You be mumu.. you don't have common sense.. get lost with your stupidity!
Go and learn how to read and understand English mehn! Learn that before insulting someone you don't know. This is an advice.

Or you want to remain an ignorant pig?

1 Like

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by edosignature(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2022
It's called a Garter not a pant... Stop spreading false news.

1 Like

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by BigIyanga: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just keep calm, and watch How this nonsense from the devil's kingdom will begin in Nigeria and various places in the world. They will call it fun and harmless.

We are living in injury time. The devil and the host of hell are very aware, and so they are throwing all sorts of things in various means. The target is lure the Inhabitants into all sorts of Immoralities, sodomies and evil so as to ensure they are kept away from Heaven.

Do not Fall for the gimmicks of Lucifer. Conciously put on the whole armor of GOD so that you will not fall a victim in these Last of the Last Moments..
Your angel kingdom in Naija no get power, hospitals, students dey on strike.. they’re kiiling worshippers on Sunday at God’s place of worship. Abeg go reset ur brain. Naija is actually devil’s workshop on earth. Lucifer lives in Naija rent free.

As per video, garter toss is part of western wedding tradition.. US/Canada/UK.. it’s a piece of cloth tied to the knee of bride.. and the groom is expected to untie it and throw it into the crowd of waiting bachelors.. a bachelor who catches it, is expected to be the next groom. Evil is not evil spirit except in Naija where evil lives
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Wellcome back,where went thee? I was at the enemy summited crusade, just hoping to see there but to no avail..
Righteousness2:
Just keep calm, and watch How this nonsense from the devil's kingdom will begin in Nigeria and various places in the world. They will call it fun and harmless.

We are living in injury time. The devil and the host of hell are very aware, and so they are throwing all sorts of things in various means. The target is lure the Inhabitants into all sorts of Immoralities, sodomies and evil so as to ensure they are kept away from Heaven.

Do not Fall for the gimmicks of Lucifer. Conciously put on the whole armor of GOD so that you will not fall a victim in these Last of the Last Moments..

1 Like

Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by chival(f): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2022
It's the garter toss o.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Ogamysamo: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Favorolasupo:
This Generation of humans sef!
Oh God!,,I wish i had been born in the year 1822...
if wishes were horses... you might had either been part of the slave traders or a plate victims. grin

thank god say e no happen cool
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by ofuonyebi: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Now that this generation of youths are getting mad with all means to get celebrity tag
i only pity the next generation cause i dont imagine what the hell the devil would push them to do..

our culture is gone !
our custom are gone!
sorry to my motherland
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Felixamos:

Go and learn how to read and understand English mehn! Learn that before insulting someone you don't know. This is an advice.

Or you want to remain an ignorant pig?
You just an animal that belongs to the zoo you and your maggots infected brain.
My advice to you when you type always read before pressing submit because as dull as you are you don't even understand your own comment else you will remain a fool that you are.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
What happens when children get married.

Pant used to be sacred, even seeing tight was an issue back in the days
The lace of the underwear that looks like skirt was more valued then most of the vaginas today.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You just an animal that belongs to the zoo you and your maggots infected brain.
My advice to you when you type always read before pressing submit because as dull as you are you don't even understand your own comment else you will remain a fool that you are.

Like I told you, go learn to read and write before insulting. See the kind nonsense wey mature man dey speak grin and I follow you dey argue oh.. Na wagrin
Nairaland has made it possible for any idiot like yourself, to just press the quote button and quote anyone. I guess it's Upto to me to choose whether to reply you again or not(sighs).

I just wonder how dull you'll be in real life if you can't comprehend simple English. People that understood liked my comment but you this olodo, you just keep arguing unnecessarily, insulting yourself like any word from an idiot like you means anything to me or even affects me.
Well since you've chosen to remain ignorant and stupid at the same time, I'll let you be. And I'm sorry I expected too much of you by expecting you to understand simple sentence.

If you quote me again in the unintelligent manner you've been doing, you won't get a reply. I would have called you an ode that you truly are but I don't think is necessary grin.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by angelfallz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
The bolded,
Good question sir. When copying, you copy what is good and leave what is bad.
SlyfoxxjReturns:

White wedding itself is a copied western tradition. Suit and tie wey you dey wear go work na copied western tradition. Even the English you speaking here na western tradition. So why should we criticize them for this and not all the others?
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Felixamos:

Like I told you, go learn to read and write before insulting. See the kind nonsense wey mature man dey speak grin and I follow you dey argue oh.. Na wagrin
Nairaland has made it possible for any idiot like yourself, to just press the quote button and quote anyone. I guess it's Upto to me to choose whether to reply you again or not(sighs).

I just wonder how dull you'll be in real life if you can't comprehend simple English. People that understood liked my comment but you this olodo, you just keep arguing unnecessarily, insulting yourself like any word from an idiot like you means anything to me or even affects me.
Well since you've chosen to remain ignorant and stupid at the same time, I'll let you be. And I'm sorry I expected too much of you by expecting you to understand simple sentence.

If you quote me again in the unintelligent manner you've been doing, you won't get a reply. I would have called you an ode that you truly are but I don't think is necessary grin.

Guy you are the most irresponsible and somebody with lowest IQ I have ever seen. If you mention me again then you are a bastard. I already told you that the people that quote are your fellow low IQ and unintelligent set of people.
I don't blame you but the free mode you are using to browse on NL that allows you to show your level of stupidity and how idiotic you are. Irresponsible moda foka!
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol..isn't slave trade generation better than this present one
Ogamysamo:
if wishes were horses... you might had either been part of the slave traders or a plate victims. grin

thank god say e no happen cool
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by mt77: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
People need to stop celebrating obscenity. Who does that on their wedding day. What point are they trying to proove? Who is that act glorifying? We should Fear God and abstain from every appearance of evil.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Absolute BUNKUM!
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by assholemods: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
stanliwise:

I got better things to do. you don't worth my replies.
Enjoy the last one
Have a good day wink
That is a way to excuse your irresponsibllity . Have a good day.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Karnice600: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
angelfallz:
The bolded,
Good question sir. When copying, you copy what is good and leave what is bad.

But there’s nothing bad here sir. It’s not her panties like people are saying. It’s her garter. It’s a band worn around the hip to hold the stockings in place. Why would she throw her panties at her wedding? Even Oyinbo never crase reach that level na.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by kelspinall(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
i hope G-boys no collect am
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Ogamysamo: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Lol..isn't slave trade generation better than this present one
lol that's why we're human always thinkings things are or were better than ours.
one thing is sure, not everybody lived thesame during plate era, and hadn't been you were in their generation i know quiet well quiet well you would had wished you never existed
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by AnanseK(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
ritux:

At least acknowledge the fact that you copied this from Google na haba �

Yes thank you. It is to help those who cannot use google and have weird ideas about what they saw on the video clip.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Cravemore: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anyways beautiful toss.

For oyibo na normal , and I don't see anything there though.
After all Life suppose to be cruise.
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by kafeii123: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yahoo boy doings
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Keephope: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Learn how to build and sustain healthy relations that leads to marriage . Join wisdom for christian singles forum click https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Wwwq: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Really
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Tundex911: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Benz way

Smh
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by Keephope: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Keephope:
Learn how to build and sustain healthy relations that leads to marriage . Join wisdom for christian singles forum click https://sites.google.com/view/SINGLES101
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by aimmoney9: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yahoo boys ryt now...... grin grin grin

See free sweet pant..... grin grin grin
Re: Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) by frickmaany: 3:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.