Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? (2965 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On Apr 30, 2023
Dangerousboy:
■ how did you arrive with such figure? 4 years?
■ But the Samaritans in Acts 8 received the Holy Ghost almost immediately after salvation.
1. Let me address your second question first. I don’t know about what took place in Acts 8 as I am unable to speak regarding how much time passed between the time Phillip first arrived there and when the apostles eventually came down from Jerusalem. What I instead know is the truth as declared Jesus Christ Himself.. undecided

2. Back to your first question, If you pay attention to the parable spoken by Jesus Christ you would note that the gardener said He would add manure to the tree after the third year and so their should be fruit on the tree by the year after that. undecided

The disciples were born-again----- born of the Spirit of Eternal Life(the first helper---- while they walked with Jesus Christ for approximately 4 years before his death. It wasn't until a couple of weeks after His death that they recieved the another Helper, Spirit of Truth aka the Holy Spirit. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Convetousness? / Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds / Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.