Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477702 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:
Tinubu will definitely win Lagos but that 500k seems too much o.

My thoughts too. What is the voting population of Lagos? even with Tinubu on the Ballot, Can Lagos get 3m votes?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

Do you mean the bet or the condition?

Na 500k him talk naa.

I am a Witness, just want to be sure he actually is betting on 500k and not 50k.

Well, larride is more grounded in politics, especially in Lagos than rest of us. I won't be surprised if he has been assigned as PA to Dayo (National Youths Leader of APC) or he's part of D. Olusegun Movement.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

My thoughts too. What is the voting population of Lagos? even with Tinubu on the Ballot, Can Lagos get 3m votes?

Over 6m registered voters, but are they all gonna come out and vote?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

For saying this, I will give you 10k when I win

Witnesses Raumdeuter and Jodera, take note

grin

Make 2023 quick reach abegi.... LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

I am a Witness, just want to be sure he actually is betting on 500k and not 50k.

Well, larride is more grounded in politics, especially in Lagos than rest of us. I won't be surprised if he has been assigned as PA to Dayo (National Youths Leader of APC) or he's part of D. Olusegun Movement.

Lol

500k in Lagos? This Lagos wey I dey? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Make 2023 quick reach abegi.... LOL!

cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

Over 6m registered voters, but are they all gonna come out and vote?!

6M total If 3M comes to vote, to get 500K margin APC needs to get at least 60% of total votes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Witnesses - raumdueter, jodera, Oasis007

whats the onile commision
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:
Tinubu will definitely win Lagos but that 500k seems too much o.

Bro no shaking.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hmmm chief it seems according to this article that 'go and verify' didn't 'make Anambra number 1 in WAEC' after all.

http://theintellectualmag.com/1340-2/

raumdeuter:
Today there is a news on homepage where Obi is denying that he never made the claim that investment in Breweries is 100M and blamed youths for it

https://www.thecable.ng/i-never-said-investment-in-sabmiller-now-worth-100m-obi-blames-one-youth-for-misinformation/amp

https://www.nairaland.com/7194893/never-said-investment-sabmiller-now

Yet in the video below at exactly 0.55mins to 1.00 mins Obi was on National TV claiming that the investment is worth 100M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtzKvAO6hQ

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

6M total If 3M comes to vote, to get 500K margin APC needs to get at least 60% of total votes

Lol. Fashola won 2011 election with over 1.2m vote difference.

Even Sanwo-Olu won with over 500k votes in 2019. You guys will even be surprised to see PDP members campaigning for Tinubu in Lagos.

Lagos will make a statement in 2023. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Even Jonathan won Lagos with over 700k votes in 2011 but Tinubu wont win with over 500k votes.

Lmao. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:
Even Jonathan won Lagos with over 700k votes in 2011 but Tinubu wont win with over 500k votes.

Lmao. cheesy

cheesy

If you win the Bet, 10k for me too?

Cc Raumdeuter, Jodera (Witnesses).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

cheesy

That bet na banker.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

cheesy

Lol, na everywhere you wan cash out? cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Lol. Fashola won 2011 election with over 1.2m vote difference.

Even Sanwo-Olu won with over 500k votes in 2019. You guys will even be surprised to see PDP members campaigning for Tinubu in Lagos.

Lagos will make a statement in 2023. It's just a matter of time.

What did Buhari win with when Sanwo Olu won with over 500k votes? Kindly show us sir.

Don't forget that the presidential is first
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Lmao. cheesy

When Jonathan won in 2011, Atiku was in PDP. Kwankwaso was in PDP.

Jonathan was also facing a weak Ribadu as his opponent.

Na this one give you morale? grin

I'm so happy for Oasis007. He gets 10k for nothing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

For saying this, I will give you 10k when I win

Witnesses Raumdeuter and Jodera, take note
Lol... God keeps us alive grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

What did Buhari win with when Sanwo Olu won with over 500k votes? Kindly show us sir.

Don't forget that the presidential is first

You still dont get it and that's why you stake your money. Don't worry, you will get it next year. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

When Jonathan won in 2011, Atiku was in PDP. Kwankwaso was in PDP.

Jonathan was also facing a weak Ribadu as his opponent.

Na this one give you morale? grin

I'm so happy for Oasis007. He gets 10k for nothing

Again you still no understand ham. The koko I'm pointing out to you is that Lagos is capable of dropping bloc votes.

You are not looking at the different variables so easy 50k for me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jodera:

Lol, na everywhere you wan cash out? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Bruh.... Politics no be war. I am supporting Tinubu 100%, but it doesn't mean Obi or Atiku is my Enemy.

We all want same for Naija, Progress! Obidients see Obi as the right man for the Job; Atikulates believe Atiku is the one with magic wand to turn Nigeria to UAE; Kwankwasiyas wanna turn everywhere red; Batifieds believe its the Turn of a competent Leader with excellent track records to lead.... all in all, better Nigeria is all we're seeking!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

You still dont get it and that's why you stake your money. Don't worry, you will get it next year. cheesy

You skipped that part because you know say e no favour you

Fashola's second term was a banger. PDP stood no chance considering that their chairman decamped few weeks to the election sef. Even the opposition voted for him.

I already explained why Jonathan's own was like that.

If the presidential was second, or you placed a bet on Sanwo-Olu, I won't even bet. Its very possible.

But you see that 500k, it can't even happen. Maybe in Ekiti, but not Lagos with a large population of outsiders that are not Yorubas.

Your money don go. But no wahala, I fit give you small discount if APC lose the election grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:06am On Jun 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

2015 was the time someone can claim they were deceived by APC, Anyone or let me say most people who voted APC in 2019 after seeing 4yrs of APC is a dedicated APC voter and will not start voting another party unless their principal decamped from APC

Hmm.

I voted apc in 2019 because I believed it was Saraki that was hindering Buhari. The man's coup and the subsequent fights with the HOA. I was disillusioned less than a month after the elections when the DSS arrested sowore. It was so incredibly petty, vicious and a harbinger of things to come.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:23am On Jun 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

If the holder of a diplomatic passport commits a crime, How does the foreign country address this?

And larride any opinion on Tinubus certificate issue

Accordingly to lethal weapon 2, you have DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!

My question now is on what grounds does ekeremadu have a diplomatic passport?

If he pulls that stunt the UK can play nasty and hold his wife and his daughter as an accessory.

If ekeremadu comot he will never be sent to UK. Fbi has warrants on abba kyari and onyeama. Nothing to date. That ogun state senator (with dea warrants) was never extradited.

The UK may invite some extraordinary circumstances. I hope they do. Let Buhari go and do his health check elsewhere for starters.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:27am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If he pulls that stunt the UK can play nasty and hold his wife and his daughter as an accessory.

If ekeremadu comot he will never be sent to UK. Fbi has warrants on abba kyari and onyeama. Nothing to date. That ogun state senator (with dea warrants) was never extradited.

The UK may invite some extraordinary circumstances. I hope they do. Let Buhari go and do his health check elsewhere for starters.
is Nigeria USA's biatch?

If tables should turn today, would they extradite their own ?

Na Russia just fit all these people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:31am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
is Nigeria USA's biatch?

If tables should turn today, would they extradite their own ?

Na Russia just fit all these people

Nigerians are implicated in crimes in other countries and this is what you have to say?

Nigeria has an extradition treaty with the US.

But here you are defending the indefensible.

Also, in case you don't know our broke perpetually begging basket case country with health care lower than that of blockaded Cuba is EVERYBODY'S biatch. Including your beloved Russia that sold us ajaokuta steel foundry that has never worked from day one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Do you mean France, my Lord?

lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:41am On Jun 30, 2022
izzou:

Do you mean France, my Lord?

lipsrsealed

I thought France was tinubu

Unless you are projecting president Tinubu.

Pele. You still neva sleep. I am up because Nigeria happened to me. 6pm flight delayed to 11.30. Final arrival at 1.30. Then plenty of tension.

My flight was to kano. And there was this arsehole who refused to put off his phone. We were taxiiing down the runway and his phone was on and he was sending text messages. I barked at him put off your phone. The guy did not answer and no one told him off. I even called the attention of the attendants and those ones also did nothing.

Normally my trips to kano have a pickup but at 1. 30 am Oyo. I called Uber and the dude was speaking in Yoruba, which immediately made me paranoid again. (People try to use language when they are doing the wrong thing)
Guy said he was waiting for another passenger and we should go together. Me that was already spooked. I just entered an airport car hire, took photo of the licence plate and crossed my fingers.

Now I am at the hotel trying to wind down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:54am On Jun 30, 2022
izzou:

You skipped that part because you know say e no favour you

Fashola's second term was a banger. PDP stood no chance considering that their chairman decamped few weeks to the election sef. Even the opposition voted for him.

I already explained why Jonathan's own was like that.

If the presidential was second, or you placed a bet on Sanwo-Olu, I won't even bet. Its very possible.

But you see that 500k, it can't even happen. Maybe in Ekiti, but not Lagos with a large population of outsiders that are not Yorubas.

Your money don go. But no wahala, I fit give you small discount if APC lose the election grin

LMAO. Yorubas still remain the biggest majority in Lagos, dont worry sha, your doubt will be cleared.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:55am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Diplomatic passport holder covers his wife and daughter.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:57am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I thought France was tinubu

Unless you are projecting president Tinubu.

Pele. You still neva sleep. I am up because Nigeria happened to me. 6pm flight delayed to 11.30. Final arrival at 1.30. Then plenty of tension.

My flight was to kano. And there was this arsehole who refused to put off his phone. We were taxiiing down the runway and his phone was on and he was sending text messages. I barked at him put off your phone. The guy did not answer and no one told him off. I even called the attention of the attendants and those ones also did nothing.

Normally my trips to kano have a pickup but at 1. 30 am Oyo. I called Uber and the dude was speaking in Yoruba, which immediately made me paranoid again. (People try to use language when they are doing the wrong thing)
Guy said he was waiting for another passenger and we should go together. Me that was already spooked. I just entered an airport car hire, took photo of the licence plate and crossed my fingers.

Now I am at the hotel trying to wind down.

So how did Nigeria happened to you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2022
larride:

So how did Nigeria happened to you?

grin

I am waiting too o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.