Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1476568 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Nigerians are implicated in crimes in other countries and this is what you have to say?

Nigeria has an extradition treaty with the US.

But here you are defending the indefensible.

Also, in case you don't know our broke perpetually begging basket case country with health care lower than that of blockaded Cuba is EVERYBODY'S biatch. Including your beloved Russia that sold us ajaokuta steel foundry that has never worked from day one.
oga, Nigeria is no one's biatch if you must know..
Remove all these shalayes, no man is an island.. even these countries still imports the crude oils from here..

Go and read up the meaning of independency..

As for the bolded, so you'd gladly give away your son when some externals indict him of a crime? Maybe he comes home to hide, upon sighting some externals bearing arms, cutlasees and guns, he hides or takes cover, so you want to tell me if you re a parent, you will drag your son out of hiding and hand him over to the assailants to butcher and do anyhow as it pleases them?

Why do you all act holy over the internet?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I thought France was tinubu

Unless you are projecting president Tinubu.

Pele. You still neva sleep. I am up because Nigeria happened to me. 6pm flight delayed to 11.30. Final arrival at 1.30. Then plenty of tension.

My flight was to kano. And there was this arsehole who refused to put off his phone. We were taxiiing down the runway and his phone was on and he was sending text messages. I barked at him put off your phone. The guy did not answer and no one told him off. I even called the attention of the attendants and those ones also did nothing.

Normally my trips to kano have a pickup but at 1. 30 am Oyo. I called Uber and the dude was speaking in Yoruba, which immediately made me paranoid again. (People try to use language when they are doing the wrong thing)
Guy said he was waiting for another passenger and we should go together. Me that was already spooked. I just entered an airport car hire, took photo of the licence plate and crossed my fingers.

Now I am at the hotel trying to wind down.
you didn't blame the airline, you didn't blame the pilot, you didnt even blame yourself, but you choose to blame the country for happening to you?

How many times have you given this same country thumbs up for the positives which you have benefited from her?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2022
larride:

So how did Nigeria happened to you?
some people has already stereotyped and pre positioned their mindset not to see anything good in the country..

These people even if you give them heaven and earth, they wouldn't ever acknowledge..

These are people like gloriousgbola
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
you didn't blame the airline, you didn't blame the pilot, you didnt even blame yourself, but you choose to blame the country for happening to you?

How many times have you given this same country thumbs up for the positives which you have benefited from her?

What a small child you are

You must be like that pampered child who was talking shit about japa who was put in his place the other day

Do you know why all airlines are messing up?

Because jet a1 has jumped from n300/litre last year to 750 litre now.

Now I know you would love nothing more than to take putin in every orifice and jump on the Ukraine war, but even before Ukraine, it was at 650.

Why would I blame myself? You must think I am in your category, a lazy underachiever.

I paid,, I got to the airport on time, I did not bribe or jump queue or violate any laws, but yet in your pathetic misguided mind, I am still to blame.

Well, that is what Nairaland is also about, giving babies thier opportunity to talk nonsense and amuse their elders.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
larride:

So how did Nigeria happened to you?

Are you hoping that it woukd have morphed into a much nastier story where I was kidnapped at gunpoint at 2am by strange men in army uniforms?

Or where the aboki I was calling out for being irresponsible waited for his moment once we were out of the plane and then shouted this man desecrated the Quran.

Sorry mate. For now Nigeria happens to me in small doses.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

What a small child you are

You must be like that pampered child who was talking shit about japa who was put in his place the other day

Do you know why all airlines are messing up?

Because jet a1 has jumped from n300/litre last year to 750 litre now.

Now I know you would love nothing more than to take putin in every orifice and jump on the Ukraine war, but even before Ukraine, it was at 650.

Why would I blame myself? You must think I am in your category, a lazy underachiever.

I paid,, I got to the airport on time, I did not bribe or jump queue or violate any laws, but yet in your pathetic misguided mind, I am still to blame.

Well, that is what Nairaland is also about, giving babies thier opportunity to talk nonsense and amuse their elders.
you re an embecile and a shadow of your own ego...

Your claims are bullshits and should be thrown to the birds..

You might be old but fools grow old too so you re a foolish old man and a failure to the society..

Go shiit on your self and keep up with masturbating with your glorious gbola
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
oga, Nigeria is no one's biatch if you must know..
Remove all these shalayes, no man is an island.. even these countries still imports the crude oils from here..

Go and read up the meaning of independency..

As for the bolded, so you'd gladly give away your son when some externals indict him of a crime? Maybe he comes home to hide, upon sighting some externals bearing arms, cutlasees and guns, he hides or takes cover, so you want to tell me if you re a parent, you will drag your son out of hiding and hand him over to the assailants to butcher and do anyhow as it pleases them?

Why do you all act holy over the internet?

This is why I called you a pampered small child. Maybe your own parents raised a thief or yahoo boy stealing money, acting as strong arm for criminals.

I am raising disciplined responsibile human beings who will be adults that make money honestly.

You wonder why Nigerians are singled out for special treatment in airports - because of people like you, who have no shame no qualms about fraud, stealing, 419.

But you do you. Hanging on a thread with multiple intelltuals, but yet still with no capacity for critical constructive thing, self reflection, or understanding of cause and effect.

Continue in this line of thinking and you will spend your adulthood like Nigeria, broke, disrespected, 'hustling' and the bitch of people who have their sxxt in order
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
you re an embecile and a shadow of your own ego...

Your claims are bullshits and should be thrown to the birds..

You might be old but fools grow old too so you re a foolish old man and a failure to the society..

Go shiit on your self and keep up with masturbating with your glorious gbola

Why are you projecting son grin
If all you do is post nonsense on Nairaland with one hand while furiously wanking yourself like a caged monkey with the other hand, that's on you.

Please refrain from comparing me with whatever menace to society that spawned you, okies? Clearly the apple did not fall far from the tree. tongue

Please do not run to any mods when I give you the beating you are looking for

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

[s]This is why I called you a pampered small child. Maybe your own parents raised a thief or yahoo boy stealing money, acting as strong arm for criminals.
[/s]
I[s] am raising disciplined responsibile human beings who will be adults that make money honestly.
[/s]
[s]You wonder why Nigerians are singled out for special treatment in airports - because of people like you, who have no shame no qualms about fraud, stealing, 419.[/s]

[s]But you do you. Hanging on a thread with multiple intelltuals, but yet still with no capacity for critical constructive thing, self reflection, or understanding of cause and effect.
[/s]
[s]Continue in this line of thinking and you will spend your adulthood like Nigeria, broke, disrespected, 'hustling' and the bitch of people who have their sxxt in orde[/s]
fool angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
larride:

LMAO. Yorubas still remain the biggest majority in Lagos, dont worry sha, your doubt will be cleared.

They didn't clear my doubt in 2019, when Nigeria was less harder, and I never said they weren't

But thinking they will give over 500k difference with other tribes in it, and a Muslim Muslim ticket will be cleared on that day

You go shock, my brother
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I thought France was tinubu

Unless you are projecting president Tinubu.

Pele. You still neva sleep. I am up because Nigeria happened to me. 6pm flight delayed to 11.30. Final arrival at 1.30. Then plenty of tension.

My flight was to kano. And there was this arsehole who refused to put off his phone. We were taxiiing down the runway and his phone was on and he was sending text messages. I barked at him put off your phone. The guy did not answer and no one told him off. I even called the attention of the attendants and those ones also did nothing.

Normally my trips to kano have a pickup but at 1. 30 am Oyo. I called Uber and the dude was speaking in Yoruba, which immediately made me paranoid again. (People try to use language when they are doing the wrong thing)
Guy said he was waiting for another passenger and we should go together. Me that was already spooked. I just entered an airport car hire, took photo of the licence plate and crossed my fingers.

Now I am at the hotel trying to wind down.

Na wa oh.

Airlines have been dishing out unexpected delays lately. Maybe na the Aviation fuel wahala.

Chai
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If all you do is post nonsense on Nairaland with one hand while furiously wanking yourself like a caged monkey with the other hand, that's on you.

Please refrain from comparing me with whatever menace to society that spawned you, okies? Clearly the apple did not fall far from the tree. tongue

fool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
fool angry

Better

Stay in your lane and stick to all you are really capable of - one word insults

Louts like you make me really scared for the future of this country, aspiring 419 gang yoots who celebrate Nigeria for one reason only - its reputation as a safe haven for fraudsters and criminals
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Better

Louts like you make me really scared for the future of this country, aspiring 419 gang yoots who celebrate Nigeria for one reason only - its reputation as a safe haven for fraudsters and criminals

fool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is why I called you a pampered small child. Maybe your own parents raised a thief or yahoo boy stealing money, acting as strong arm for criminals.

I am raising disciplined responsibile human beings who will be adults that make money honestly.

You wonder why Nigerians are singled out for special treatment in airports - because of people like you, who have no shame no qualms about fraud, stealing, 419.

But you do you. Hanging on a thread with multiple intelltuals, but yet still with no capacity for critical constructive thing, self reflection, or understanding of cause and effect.

Continue in this line of thinking and you will spend your adulthood like Nigeria, broke, disrespected, 'hustling' and the bitch of people who have their sxxt in order
this shows you re still a swimmer in the world of fantasy and hence far from reality..

You will? Like it's in your absolute power to choose the fate of your wards or children..

Your brain is too kiddish for me to engage.
You re so entangled to saintish internet lifestyle in such a sense that you have refused to differentiate between virtual and reality..

Keep swimming in delusions.. e go soon clear for your eye grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I'd rather come straight both offline and online hook line and sinker than claim this on internet and that real life..
When you see me, both online and offline, what you see is what you get..

But you, you re so fantasically brainwashed in thinking you re living in a 3d virtual reality world..

You choose not to accept things for what it is, obstacles for what they are and you choose not to adapt to reality when you face it.. you choose only to trade blames and blame people hence exornorating yourself from whatever decisions thereby making yourself feel good that it's not your fault..

You belong to the metervase, a virtual reality world where your fantasies transformes to your daily life..

You don't belong here.. get away from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
this shows you re still a swimmer in the world of fantasy and hence far from reality..

You will? Like it's in your absolute power to choose the fate of your wards or children..

Your brain is too kiddish for me to engage.
You re so entangled to saintish internet lifestyle in such a sense that you have refused to differentiate between virtual and reality..

Keep swimming in delusions.. e go soon clear for your eye grin

Why? The guys who were all giving japa advise the other day were raised by responsibe adults and are continuing the cycle

I can only imagine the nonsense you would have been saying - knack every white toto that comes your way raw, cheat every oyibo that tries to help you

No be everybody wey grow up for slum and is cursed to worship the pursuit of money as the all and end all.
Its understandable anyways. I doubt if you had anyone to call on fathers day cry cry

Or maybe the local area father was your role model tongue

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Better

if I choose to be whatever I am, it's not your business..
You see the reality you re far from, you want everyone to be like you.. you want everyone to be like you fantasize, so the world must revolve around you you think?
If I choose to be a fraudster? How is that your business?
Now if I may ask you evidence of your claims of these allegations, you'd run to dig up posts where I might have said one or two over the virtual internet which is your abode grin

Not that I have scammed you nor your loved ones.. you see the kind of fantasy you swim in?

The real bad boys in your neighborhood, you dare not move to them funny, but over here in the internet, you re the commando and the judge of life.. telling people who they should be and what they shouldn't not to be..

When you re acclimatized with reality, you can come at me straight and we will have an intellectual discoruse..
But for now, you can enjoy the virtual reality world which you have created for yourself
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
I'd rather come straight both offline and online hook line and sinker than claim this on internet and that real life..
When you see me, both online and offline, what you see is what you get..

But you, you re so fantasically brainwashed in thinking you re living in a 3d virtual reality world..

You choose not to accept things for what it is, obstacles for what they are and you choose not to adapt to reality when you face it.. you choose only to trade blames and blame people hence exornorating yourself from whatever decisions thereby making yourself feel good that it's not your fault..

You belong to the metervase, a virtual reality world where your fantasies transformes to your daily life..

You don't belong here.. get away from here

You are really slow and pathetic tho. Takes you a full 20 minutes to attempt to come up with a coherent response?

How can your yahoo aspirations take off if you are this slow witted?

You think this is still Nigeria Prince game? Only option for you is yahoo plus games with underwear and organs

Small time you will defend ekeremadu as a senior man in organ harvesting geng
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
if I choose to be whatever I am, it's not your business..
You see the reality you re far from, you want everyone to be like you.. you want everyone to be like you fantasize, so the world must revolve around you you think?
If I choose to be a fraudster? How is that your business?
Now if I may ask you evidence of your claims of these allegations, you'd run to dig up posts where I might have said one or two over the virtual internet which is your abode grin

Not that I have scammed you nor your loved ones.. you see the kind of fantasy you swim in?

The real bad boys in your neighborhood, you dare not move to them funny, but over here in the internet, you re the commando and the judge of life.. telling people who they should be and what they shouldn't not to be..

When you re acclimatized with reality, you can come at me straight and we will have an intellectual discoruse..
But for now, you can enjoy the virtual reality world which you have created for yourself

Keep on living in your delusions. We have seen all this before.

The residents of the so called cocaine avenue of the 90s in festac - they are all gone and disappeared. Sometime people point out some drugged out wastrels walking around festac and say that was the son of the man who was in that big house. That was the ultimate legacy to their offspring

Easy come, easy go.

5, 10 years from now, most of you will also be gone consumed by your own lifestyle. You will probably be a druggie with a wasted body and bitter memories of how you wasted your life.

Nothing we haven't seen before.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Why? The guys who were all giving japa advise the other day were raised by responsibe adults and are continuing the cycle

I can only imagine the nonsense you would have been saying - knack every white toto that comes your way raw, cheat every oyibo that tries to help you

No be everybody wey grow up for slum and is cursed to worship the pursuit of money as the all and end all.
Its understandable anyways. I doubt if you had anyone to call on fathers day cry cry

Or maybe the local area father was your role model tongue
you see why it's hard for me to engage you, you re really far behind in the echelon of intellectual discoruse and engagement..

I wonder which school of thought gave you the notion @ bolded if not mere assumption..

You re still far from embracing reality.. all what you do is to create things in your head, fantasize them and chawn them out raw and also portray them as reality without any realistic evidence rather than virtual and fantasy.

I have father's/mentors in name of priests, statesmen, street OG'S,bad men, good guyss, all spheres of life..

I adapt to whatever environment I find myself..

I accept things the way they are, I don't expect situations to bend to my fantasy. I don't whine on any travail I face..

I don't blame people for decisions I make or the outcomes of my decisions come what may..

All what you know is claim that saint on the internet, I wonder how you'd be real life.. if you walk these talks real life or you re opposite of what you preach..

Of course no way to comfirm these other than what you say here you are..

And I bet there is no way you can be all these fantasy-like portraition you claim here.. not even God himself can be this holy let alone a mortal man born out of a woman pvssy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:
you see why it's hard for me to engage you, you re really far behind in the echelon of intellectual discoruse and engagement..

I wonder which school of thought gave you the notion @ bolded if not mere assumption..

You re still far from embracing reality.. all what you do is to create things in your head, fantasize them and chawn them out raw and also portray them as reality without any realistic evidence rather than virtual and fantasy.

I have father's/mentors in name of priests, statesmen, street OG'S,bad men, good guyss, all spheres of life..

I adapt to whatever environment I find myself..

I accept things the way they are, I don't expect situations to bend to my fantasy. I don't whine on any travail I face..

I don't blame people for decisions I make or the outcomes of my decisions come what may..

All what you know is claim that saint on the internet, I wonder how you'd be real life.. if you walk these talks real life or you re opposite of what you preach..

Of course no way to comfirm these other than what you say here you are..

And I bet there is no way you can be all these fantasy-like portraition you claim here.. not even God himself can be this holy let alone a mortal man born out of a woman pvssy

Please spare us your long winded new generation excuse for scamming

I understand the older we are revenging on the oyibos is played out

A thief is a thief. A fraudster is a fraudster. If you have been here and failed to see that people can live productive valuable lives without fraud, that's on you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Keep on living in your delusions. We have seen all this before.

The residents of the so called cocaine avenue of the 90s in festac - they are all gone and disappeared. Sometime people point out some drugged out wastrels walking around festac and say that was the son of the man who was in that big house. That was the ultimate legacy to their offspring

Easy come, easy go.

5, 10 years from now, most of you will also be gone consumed by your own lifestyle. You will probably be a druggie with a wasted body and bitter memories of how you wasted your life.

Nothing we haven't seen before
take a break and ponder on this

Why do you keep been so adamant and authoritative and 100% sure on what you make up in your head?

Upon all I have preached that you live in delusions of, you keep proving me right..

See how you re so sure that this will come to pass, beating your chest to it . What kind of world do you live in?

There are bad boys living large even until death.. some even at the helm of affairs in their various institutions..

There are good guys languishing in pain and agony all through the space of their lives..
why do you always want things to be the way you want them to be?
Why do you want the world to revolve around you?
Are you God?

So because you hate bad boys doing bad things, they must suffer in agony according to your fantasy?

Because you hate fraudsters and drug dealers, they would be ripped of fungus on old age just for the mere fact you hate them? How about those who like them? Are you more human than them?

So in your punny mind, because I hate you, you will suffer for 600 years? Is that how the world which you created in your head works?

That you hate people doesn't mean they wouldn't keep prospering.. you re not God my friend
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Please spare us your long winded new generation excuse for scamming

I understand the older we are revenging on the oyibos is played out

A thief is a thief. A fraudster is a fraudster. If you have been here and failed to see that people can live productive valuable lives without fraud, that's on you.
you re still far behind, you can't measure up with the fast pace I have gone intellectual wise..

You re in pleistocene age and still dark age behind the reality of today's world..

You re a day dreamer with little brains and therefore can't decipher from the alien-like angle am coming from( my thesis are still alien To your puny mind)..

This life isnt your own, you don't own it, you re just a passenger, you come and you go.. don't clinge to instill your fantasies to reality and expect everyone to act like you no matter the kind of person you re..

I accept that there are good guys in life, there are bad guys, all fingers are not equal, all countries are not equal..

I adapt to whatever position I find myself.. I do what I have to do.. and lastly and most importantly, I accept my travails wholeheartedly..
I have never blamed the country for whatever position I find myself neither have I blamed anyone for any mistakes I make all my life..

The earlier you embrace reality other than fantasy, the better for you..

But again I must acknowledge, if these fantasies of yours makes you sleep well at night, please keep hold to it, I don't want to be the reason your joy is cut.. so you wouldn't trade your blames on me for the upteenth time.

Have a nice day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Gloriousgbola, shey your body don calm down as I don put you in your place

You think I'll resort to calling of names and swim in the mud with your pig nature?

No, I'll lecture you and flaw your from all realms of logical and realistical discourse..

You re no match for me if I mean you both online and offline, intellectual wise nor academically..

You don't have money more than me neither do you live good life more than me..

The only place you might triumph is if it's degenereted to pigery and calling of names..and mind you, you re not thugery than me..

You re nothing but what your name states.. gloriousgbola.. you only see glorified in your tiny glorious penis grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:

You think I'll resort to calling of names and swim in the mud with your pig nature?

No, I'll lecture you and flaw your from all realms of logical and realistical discourse..

You re no match for me if I mean you both online and online, intellectual wise nor academically..

The only place you might triumph is if it's degenereted to pigery and calling of names..and mind you, you re not thugery than me..

You re nothing but what your name states.. gloriousgbola.. you only see glorified in your tiny glorious penis grin

Trust me, he has money more than you.

Some of us know him

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2022
izzou:

Some of us know him

Haha

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
izzou:

Some of us know him
okay
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2022
seankafor:

You re no match for me if I mean you both online and online, intellectual wise nor academically..

No I have simply realised you are a cretin who is not worth my energy.

Better things to do than waste my time with a wastrel whose lifestyle will have him dead in five years.

You don't even have the capacity for immediate responses - so why shoukd I waste my time on an intellectual midget who has to take 20 minutes to craft a response?

You must think I am like you, an insecure Arrow who uses monikers to hype himself

Most people with the barest modicum of intelligence see my moniker and laugh out, because they immediately understand it is a joke.

But I guess to a yahoo boy, all names are about empty self celebration

You are a barely intelligible nuisance and a waste of brain cells

I did not bother reading your last two mentions as their theme is clear

This is my last response to you. Feel free to keep crowdsourcing responses

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

No I have simply realised you are a cretin who is not worth my energy.

Better things to do than waste my time with a wastrel whose lifestyle will have him dead in five years.

You don't even have the capacity for immediate responses - so why shoukd I waste my time on an intellectual midget who has to take 20 minutes to craft a response?

You must think I am like you, an insecure Arrow who uses monikers to hype himself

Most people with the barest modicum of intelligence see my moniker and laugh out, because they immediately understand it is a joke.

But I guess to a yahoo boy, all names are about empty self celebration

You are a barely intelligible nuisance and a waste of brain cells

I did not bother reading your last two mentions as their theme is clear

This is my last response to you. Feel free to keep crowdsourcing responses
hahahaha, run to mama now.. you called for it m, now you got it, you have chickened out like a looser you are..

Who is crying now huh? I bet you don't turn around and call the mods..

Next time, always know that not one who throws the first punch always comes out victorious..

Crawl back to your blame games and keep blaming everyone but yourself..

Glorious little penis grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Expert17:

Haha

grin grin

Trouble maker

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Time to bring this back! NOBODY CAN PREDICT VOTING PATTERN IN NIGERIA! In the absence of any ideological divide across party lines, there is soo much realignments and cross-carperting. It is arrogant to think anyone can predict the voting pattern of next year's election.

donjazet:
Please this is important!

It's a common feature for many people here interested in politics to proclaim overconfident projections.
Calling people delusional or trying to state for a fact that your perceived intuition is indeed a matter of fact. Please refrain from such hyperboles.

It is said that 24 hours is too much time in politics.

I was the very 1st person to mention Peter Obi's name on this section about 3 months ago and people called me delusional. They mocked me for being far detached from reality. Today he has become the most talked about politician across the federation. Both from detractors and supporters alike. And once any politician successfully centers national attention on himself, you know he certainly has political weight.

Now, a lot of things are about to change within the next few days and months that renders whatever prediction we are making now very useless!

Nobody knows how politics in the SS and SE would turnout. Obi's name has taken over the airwaves, I can tell you that. All political discussions on radio are centered around him, Whatsapp statuses are filled with enthusiastic Obi campaigners and fans.

FACT! The vast majority of nigerians are disillusioned with the performances of this government and it's party.
The consequences of that is what will be determined within the next few months.

I'm sure some of you saw the pictures of the meeting between wike and Obi. That's to tell you that the future is very pregnant.

So please, stop making predictions and stating them with an air of arrogance and self assurance. No one knows tomorrow in politics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.