Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1428667 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) ... (4620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:00am On Apr 18
Roland17:

Shey na the Governors dem wan hand over State Police to be dis abi? EFCC secured an arrest warrant against Bello, so what is the issue here?

Governors will just turn mini gods the moment state police is handed to them; they will determine who lives free or gets locked up indefinitely in their state. Imagine a journalist criticizing a government's policy, the governors will just have them locked up without trial and claim it is criminal defamation.

But in that yesterday matter between Bello and EFCC; those I pity are the youth in the video. I look at them as if they are under a curse. I mean an ex-governor who impoverish u is about to be arrested by EFCC for financial misappropriation and una cheer the current governor for coming to his rescue. Suffer never tire them at all for that side
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:13am On Apr 18
See person wey dem wan roast before, she go use petrol as body lotion.

If the story is true then she has to face the consequence of her actions .

But I no know wetin dey give people this kind confidence sha for a country like Nigeria . U carry case go station , u no want make dem take matter to court and u come attack police officers for their domain .......hmmmm. It can never be me sha .

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:16am On Apr 18
Ellexy:
With the help of jazz or tech?
Nature na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:18am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

But I no know wetin dey give people this kind confidence sha for a country like Nigeria . U carry case go station , u no want make dem take matter to court and u come attack police officers for their domain .......hmmmm. It can never be me sha .
I thought she’s in Canada
She wan farm endsarz again?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:22am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:

I thought she’s in Canada
She wan farm endsarz again?

Obviously she's back in Nigeria; u know Buhari is gone and Lai Mohammed has retired to a quite life. I guess nobody was looking to arrest her again .

What I don't now know is why she carry herself go carry case give police .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:24am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:

Nature na

grin

.....seem you don't get the post?! Cloud seeding is a common practice in UAE coz of heat. Rain barely fall hence its needed once in a while to enjoy downpour. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:29am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

I hope they caught all this on video Sha.

Hard to believe a person can be this self destructive. Maybe she was high or something

The other lesson is to stop investing your self in online activists.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:30am On Apr 18
OasisX:

grin

.....seem you don't get the post?! Cloud seedling is a common practice in UAE coz of heat. Rain barely fall hence its needed once in a while to enjoy downpour. LOL!
oh so na una sheikhs they tweak the weather over there
So this current situation is normal?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:32am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

Obviously she's back in Nigeria; u know Buhari is gone and Lai Mohammed has retired to a quite life. I guess nobody was looking to arrest her again .

What I don't now know is why she carry herself go carry case give police .
Exactly that is why i said she wan farm #endsarz again, she go soon join bob for kirikiri
Sentence without fine is loading
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:35am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:

grin

......there is a particular aircraft designed for this task. It will be flown high up to drop crystals in the cloud, so we can enjoy rainfall.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:37am On Apr 18
OasisX:

grin

......there is a particular aircraft designed for this task. It will be flown high up to break the cloud, so we can enjoy rainfall.
This is the first time i am hearing this
Omo these sheikhs dan colo aje, i am sure if they want snow they can make it happen
Money speaking
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:39am On Apr 18
See you in another life

https://driveseed.org/zfile/EX4bhHY4ry

Cc blueraydick
True life story
It's about the terrorist attack in Madrid on march 11 2004
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:42am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:

This is the first time i am hearing this
Omo these sheikhs dan colo aje, i am sure if they want snow they can make it happen
Money speaking

grin

.......wetin money can't do eh?! If you see a garden of flowers or grasses here, its not naturally there. Na money make am possible.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:48am On Apr 18
This business day article seems to back your assertion.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/data-shows-cbn-not-defending-naira-with-fx-reserves/

I'm curious how sustainable is the Naira turnaround for the short to medium term?

User09:
Ive been busy drinking Arsenal tears but now I have time to diffuse the whole thing.

The shift in the reserves has little or nothing to do with defending the naira

The statement above. Please what does it mean ?

I have never seen where a clear as day statement is being ignored to push the word intent. Nawa oo. Why is the focus on what he implies when there's a direct statement?

Because he talked about "intention". Of course, every central bank will prefer a sane market but knowing how speculators play in the Nigerian market. He's telling you they will intervene if they have to but that isnt the preference . Of course, this is within the right and mandate of the CBN
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 10:05am On Apr 18
chrisooblog:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/data-shows-cbn-not-defending-naira-with-fx-reserves/

I'm curious how sustainable is the Naira turnaround for the short to medium term?

Short term - Yes as I suspect there will still be some signaling by the CBN till it gets to the desired rate maybe within 700 - 1000

Long term - No, no evidence so far as the structural fundamental issues are still present (Oil production, dollar supply etc)

Of course, this is just my opinion and based on what ive gleaned from the market/data so far
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:13am On Apr 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:14am On Apr 18
GloriousGbola:

Hard to believe a person can be this self destructive. Maybe she was high or something

I also don't want to believe it is ordinary eye. Maybe she's high or something.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:18am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:

Exactly that is why i said she wan farm #endsarz again, she go soon join bob for kirikiri
Sentence without fine is loading

They may give her the Seun Kuti treatment just to teach her a lesson.

These people don't know that it is a thing to dislike the police because they are corrupt, incompetent, etc....But it is a totally different thing for u to now attack police or any security agent on uniform

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:19am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:
See you in another life

https://driveseed.org/zfile/EX4bhHY4ry

Cc blueraydick
True life story
It's about the terrorist attack in Madrid on march 11 2004

Thanks. I will download now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:21am On Apr 18
You beat kwame for him house
You get mind talk of cheating grin grin grin
Ellexy:
Which kind blatant robbery be this bikonu?

undecided undecided

https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1780855965883019543?t=5YJXkdKc0VKUWMvxlrT57A&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:21am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:

It backfired this time around.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:22am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:
You beat kwame for him house
You get mind talk of cheating grin grin grin
We are so shameless in Africa. Even if you wan rob, no be for person wey dem KO na

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:23am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

They may give her the Seun Kuti treatment just to teach her a lesson.

These people don't know that it is a thing to dislike the police because they are corrupt, incompetent, etc....But it is a totally different thing for u to now attack police or any security agent on uniform
I think the trend is police frustrate and push you reach limit for you to react
Then they strike
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:27am On Apr 18
Ellexy:
It backfired this time around.
Na why sheikh oasisx no answer na grin grin
I saw tree been uprooted, then something like tornado too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:28am On Apr 18
chrisooblog:

As Itsrm would say, the truth will finally come out.

First, they said the CBN is not intervening.
It has not sold dollars in the NAFEM window to move the rate.
It has only sold measly $15m three or four times this year to BDCs.

Now, they're saying the CBN has actually sold $581m through the NAFEM window.
Very soon they'll say they've revised the figure higher because they did not aggregate the payments correctly.

This is from the DMO.
https://www.dmo.gov.ng/debt-profile/external-debts/debt-service/4588-nigeria-s-actual-external-debt-service-payments-from-january-to-december-2023/file
Total debt service payments for last year, from January to December, was $3.5B.

But we're supposed to believe that debt payments in one month alone gulped so much money that we didn't just use part of the massive inflows the CBN has been receiving to much fanfare. But we had to dip into the reserves to the tune of $2.1B.
They'd tell us what foreign loan Buhari and Tinubu took last year to cause such a perplexing rise and who approved it.

This is what happens when there is trust deficit and lack of credibility.
Whatever they say next will be viewed with suspicion because they're allergic to transparency.

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:31am On Apr 18
https://www.nairaland.com/8065360/dj-switch-police-apologises-dj
BlueRayDick:

I also don't want to believe it is ordinary eye. Maybe she's high or something.

https://www.nairaland.com/8065321/cathrine-obianuju-udeh-dj-switch

seems it may be our click chasing blogerati at it again

copied and posted as received

las las, if it did happen, our police will have it on video

they have taught them well in that

edit

https://www.nairaland.com/8065360/dj-switch-police-apologises-dj

There is a mixup from our end. Arrested person is DJ Commissioner Wysei not DJ Switch.

Apologies for all inconveniences to a few media outfits like Lindaikeji, BBC and TVC that I gave confirmation this morning.

Apologies to DJ Switch too.

fking bloggers. it sounds dictatorial - but i think they are going to have to get some sort of license

this is pure mental laziness. these people will share something interpret it wrongly, publish it and run with it

the other day someone posted about a guy who made a machine that can perform CPR. i was arguing withh the person who shared this post that a machine cannot perform CPR

turns out the original article was about an automatic cpr bag - which an olodo blogger converted to automatic cpr machine which was then copied and pasted everywhere

as an aside, Tinubu no get time for online noisemakers. for all we know david hundeyin is also back in lagos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:34am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:
I think the trend is police frustrate and push you reach limit for you to react
Then they strike

But if this Dj Switch story is true, I don't think they frustrated her at all. In fact, the police should be commended for trying to be on the side of the law in this her case.

She reported someone, they invited the person and then they gave her the option of either charging the person to court or releasing the person within the 48 hours timeframe the law permits.

Now she's saying she wants the person to do video and apologize so she can put it online. Which kind reasoning be that? If that was what she wanted, then she shouldn't have gone to the police na. She should've just use non-state actors to carry the guy, beat the guy up and force him to do apology video. That way we will know she took the laws into her hands with her full chest.

Aswear she's giving the vibe that Nigerians don't really hate injustice afterall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 10:37am On Apr 18
GloriousGbola:

most times this people really overate themselves.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:40am On Apr 18
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:41am On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

But if this Dj Switch story is true, I don't think they frustrated her at all. In fact, the police should be commended for trying to be on the side of the law in this her case.

She reported someone, they invited the person and then they gave her the option of either charging the person to court or releasing the person within the 48 hours timeframe the law permits.

Now she's saying she wants the person to do video and apologize so she can put it online. Which kind reasoning be that? If that was what she wanted, then she shouldn't have gone to the police na. She should've just use non-state actors to carry the guy, beat the guy up and force him to do apology video. That way we will know she took the laws into her hands with her full chest.

Aswear she's giving the vibe that Nigerians don't really hate injustice afterall
It's part of frustration na
They didn't do her bidding
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:47am On Apr 18
Itsrm:
grin grin
grin grin grin grin
I knew the woman was in canada and i wasn't expecting her in the country after the whole rogbodiyan
She will be like over her dead body will she step into naija again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:50am On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin grin
I knew the woman was in canada and i wasn't expecting her in the country after the whole rogbodiyan
She will be like over her dead body will she step into naija again

It didn't make sense to me too. Was just watching by the sidelines to see how events will play out. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) ... (4620) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: enigma0, popizaino(m), TrebleChamp(m), YoungB1a(m), Amigoss and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.