Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage (41183 Views)

My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Ximenez(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

They do have a choice not to give it up.
Yes under normal circumstances.
But many things and many people are no longer normal.
Ladies now eat poo and sleep with dogs.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by emmanuelbrown26: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

There's that tactic.
And I ask again, what's so special about sex?
Are women doing men favour? If yes, what kind of favour?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by emmanuelbrown26: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ximenez:

Yes under normal circumstances.
But many things and many people are no longer normal.
Ladies now eat poo and sleep with dogs.
U got d point
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Niece: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol
A niece can never be older than her aunt na.
Just like a nephew can never be older than his uncle.
Just that people find it difficult to differentiate among uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, nieces.

According to Op's story, his girlfriend is an aunt to the niece.
False!
A niece or nephew can be older than the uncle or aunt. Very common in the black American community.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Ximenez(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niece:
False!
A niece or nephew can be older than the uncle or aunt. Very common in the black American community.
Ok
We learn everyday.
Please kindly give an example/scenario
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nwanemous, I no get wahala wit any human being for dis life, but some things man dun take eye see for dis life ehhh,me and u no say women no dey like men wey no dey gree for them, tthat's just my offence for where women dey. I no believe in let go for dem
You are raising the ladies curiosity bar higher...

As you dey act like you no need them, it will draw more attention.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

All that constant hate can never be ordinary. cheesy
It stems from a deep place.
Lmao...it may not necessary be from a gay point of view...Deeply some guys no like women..They may be straight like ruler o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Munzy14:

That's not true.
There's nothing attractive about him, at least, not mentally or intellectually.

I'm very sure most, if not all, ladies find him unattractive on this forum.
I mean, what is there to like about him?

In fact, I'm surprised at this your comment. cheesy
The only attention he can attract from females is... lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by chii8(f): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mariangeles:
The materials she bought could be the aso ebi that most of the guests would be wearing.
Find out before concluding that she might have an ulterior motive.
It could be that she's just being generous.
Men though.

You are a female?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by chii8(f): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Niece:
False!

There is even a scenario where a woman went for her daughter's omugwo with pregnancy sef....her daughter's child is already older than the mother's child.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Mariangeles(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
chii8:

You are a female?

Chineke'm eee! grin

Nne, is it not obvious? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

That's not true.
There's nothing attractive him, at least, not mentally or intellectually.

I'm very sure most, if not all, ladies find him unattractive on this forum.
I mean, what is there to like about him?

In fact, I'm surprised at this your comment. cheesy
The only attention he can attract from females is... lipsrsealed
All ladies find him unattractive? For real??
You are not serious.. grin grin

He has wat we call intriguing personality...Some ladies find such men attractive..And will want to crack his wall to uncover the deep side you don't know and has been wondering..In the end he could be a soft dude cheesy

And the lady that did that becomes his special one..

This things happen on a regular..Na today matters?

It is like a lady playing hard to get and acting like men are thrash..You will be shocked she the mellow for one guy you no go even rate on a normal day.

You are only sure of yourself o, you can't generalize for others...Before his future wife will be looking at you like.. this meme

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

Chineke'm eee! grin

Just add M for your Moniker and come over to the men side.. grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all
My girlfriend wants me to wear same native attire to her niece wedding on Friday. I thought she was joking when she suggested it last week, because I don't even plan on going due to my busy schedule. But to my surprise she's just came to my house with some yards of the material she bought with her money.

Though I appreciate her good gestures, but I don't think it's right.. We are not married. What will her people say when dey see me with her like that because her father, mother, brothers and sisters will be there, not talking about her extended families.

I had to confide with a friend and he told me blantly that it is a set up, I should abort. That he had witness a similar case in a party when a guy was behaving as if he had paid his girlfriend bride price...what happened was the guy didn't leave the way he came. I won't want that to happen to me but before I decide I like to hear from you all.

relationship is 3months
I don't know her family house, talkless to know who born her.. not yet ready to.
Hey dude..

I had to visit the subject of discuss.

For me I don't think it is proper...I mean just 3months? She is too forward biko.

Na hubby and wife or siblings dey do same attire.

If you want to go, go with a differen attire...Even if she want to introduce you, it is matured and more classy if people will guess who is her boyfriend, she will now call your attention to that...Than doing that Aso-ebi rubbish.. grin

Even, people will see you as her backyard husband...You know those kind backyard sharp sharp marriage with 3crates of beer and 3 umunna. cheesy

Biko don't agree to someone using you to up her social status..I don't like a manipulative partner...It makes the whole love butter flies boring. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mariangeles:
The materials she bought could be the aso ebi that most of the guests would be wearing.
Find out before concluding that she might have an ulterior motive.
It could be that she's just being generous.
Men though.

No be his girlfriend? He knows more than the little he shared here na..
cheesy

A smart man must pay attention to a lady's actions than her verbal communications..Actions speak louder.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Niece: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
chii8:

There is even a scenario where a woman went for her daughter's omugwo with pregnancy sef....her daughter's child is already older than the mother's child.
Cc: Ximenez
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by emmanuelbrown26: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Munzy14:

D link below is d reason why Nairaland women does not like comments
https://www.nairaland.com/7192097/took-drastic-decision-swallowing-redpill/1#114075987
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Mariangeles(f): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Just add M for your Moniker and come over to the men side.. grin grin

Right? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Right? cheesy
Since they can't figure the feminine in you... cheesy

Laslas I might be the only one who take you as female here.. grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Since they can't figure the feminine in you... cheesy

Laslas I might be the only one who take you as female here.. grin grin

Of course, they know. They're just being mischievous.
What moniker can be more feminine than mine? Maria and Angel together? I mean...

Even yours with the M, someone still took you for a female.
So, there's actually no point putting the F tag.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Gloriagee(f): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
3 months!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Of course, they know. They're just being mischievous.
What moniker can be more feminine than mine? Maria and Angel together? I mean...

Even yours with the M, someone still took you for a female.
So, there's actually no point putting the F tag.
Gbaghariwa nnor cheesy

O so gi etinyekwela F na aha gi, ndi a huru gi ka nwoke o cheesy

No be same Nairaland weh man dey call me baby grin grin Even with my full masculine vibe and M mu kwa o grin

Three bear o wu nwoke ka o wu nwaanyi? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by chii8(f): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Chineke'm eee! grin

No, it's not ooooo..... shocked shocked shocked

Jesus oooo....why does your moniker sound male?ah!!! cheiii....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Mariangeles(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Gbaghariwa nnor cheesy

O so gi etinyekwela F na aha gi, ndi a huru gi ka nwoke o cheesy

No be same Nairaland weh man dey call me baby grin grin Even with my full masculine vibe and M mu kwa o grin

Three bear o wu nwoke ka o wu nwaanyi? grin grin

O nwekwaranu ihe o mere?
Does it matter?
Ndi mani, ma.

As for the Three bear character, (s)he is deliberate about confusing people.

Also, I ma na manna wu nwaanyi?

chii8:

No, it's not ooooo..... shocked shocked shocked

Jesus oooo....why does your moniker sound male?ah!!! cheiii....

Chinekenna! cheesy
Ngwanu, I'll put on the pink bow.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

O nwekwaranu ihe o mere?
Does it matter?
Ndi mani, ma.

As for the Three bear character, (s)he is deliberate about confusing people.

Also, I ma na manna wu nwaanyi?

Chinekenna! cheesy
Ngwanu, I'll put on the pink bow.
Praiseeeeee tha Lord...Is that Pinky F cheesy cheesy

Yea I know you are a lady...Mana ndi ozo find it difficult to say. cheesy

It matters a lot...Biko
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Socialsunny14(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2022
nighter:

My ex took me to meet not only his parents but his entire family clan within 1 month of dating. He's very decisive about what he wants and proactive too.
If he's very decisive and proactive about what he wants, how did he become ur "ex" if such 1 month is a enough to know someone why didn't he marry you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by hennyrolz: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
angry

It is men like you the late Prophet and Godfather of blessed memory his royal Highness Kevin Samuels tried to save with his gospel...

Comrade what is wrong with you ? You already know it's everything wrong to show up there with her firstly, secondly to show up there and identify as her significant other, thirdly to show up there to identify as her SO and wear the same material? Bros what is wrong with you ? Except you know you are going to marry her otherwise, my guy dodge it immediately!!

Or else all family events in your family she will want to accompany you dressed in his and her clothing .

Brother be wise now... Eat your share and move along...

See go and purge your mind of SIMPlicitic ways of thinking and find the late Prophet Kevin Samuels teachings and thank me later .

Wait hold up!! Did you say neice's traditional wedding?
How old is this your GF? Na old layer be that o!! Bros how old are you ? shocked

Is she in her thirties ? Your wording even shows you might likely be younger than she is? Please if she is the one feeding and clothing you, then jejely respect yourself and wear whatever uniform she has ordered for you. For her neice to be getting married she isn't a young girl, likely in her mid thirties , no man in his late thirties or fourties calls a woman he is dating GF, so likely you are younger in your late twenties .. you are likely her toy boy... So better bend down and take it up the anus like a toy you are. You have been eating her money now you don't want to identify with her because you are afraid people will laugh at your for dating your mother's age mate? grin The path we choose has its rules

Lmao it’s this break down for me �
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Kingozymandias(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2022
hennyrolz:

Lmao it’s this break down for me �
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Socialsunny14:

If he's very decisive and proactive about what he wants, how did he become ur "ex" if such 1 month is a enough to know someone why didn't he marry you

You men can be stupid sometimes with your dumb way of reasoning. I broke up with him. Use deductive reasoning to know this but no as you no get sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Socialsunny14(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
nighter:

You men can be stupid sometimes with your dumb way of reasoning. I broke up with him. Use deductive reasoning to know this but no as you no get sense.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Socialsunny14 post=114323450][/quote]

What a mature response! Doff my hat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.