Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage (41110 Views)

My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by kakaaa77: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2022
you're going there not as a boyfriend you have been promoted cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by chatinent: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2022
So you mah no plan to marry am. Lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by babyfaceafrica: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Abokilongthing:
Oga wear na just cloths its change nothing last last everybody go da okay
You won't understand, they wan choke the guy, that cloth get why

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Tingotoe: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all
My girlfriend wants me to wear same native attire to her niece wedding on Friday. I thought she was joking when she suggested it last week, because I don't even plan on going due to my busy schedule. But to my surprise she's just came to my house with some yards of the material she bought with her money.

Though I appreciate her good gestures, but I don't think it's right.. We are not married. What will her people say when dey see me with her like that because her father, mother, brothers and sisters will be there, not talking about her extended families.

I had to confide with a friend and he told me blantly that it is a set up, I should abort. That he had witness a similar case in a party when a guy was behaving as if he had paid his girlfriend bride price...what happened was the guy didn't leave the way he came. I won't want that to happen to me but before I decide I like to hear from you all.

relationship is 3months
I don't know her family house, talkless to know who born her.. not yet ready to.
In other words your girlfriend wants to trap you with style . Sharp girl grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Patxyz: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Do you love her as a woman and what is the primary reason why you entered into relationship with a girl when you are not ready to settle down. If love exist in that relationship then go ahead and make her happy by wearing it. Is just a cloth.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by maxzzo1(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all
My girlfriend wants me to wear same native attire to her niece wedding on Friday. I thought she was joking when she suggested it last week, because I don't even plan on going due to my busy schedule. But to my surprise she's just came to my house with some yards of the material she bought with her money.

Though I appreciate her good gestures, but I don't think it's right.. We are not married. What will her people say when dey see me with her like that because her father, mother, brothers and sisters will be there, not talking about her extended families.

I had to confide with a friend and he told me blantly that it is a set up, I should abort. That he had witness a similar case in a party when a guy was behaving as if he had paid his girlfriend bride price...what happened was the guy didn't leave the way he came. I won't want that to happen to me but before I decide I like to hear from you all.

relationship is 3months
I don't know her family house, talkless to know who born her.. not yet ready to.
U must have promised to marry her.... All dis boyoyo
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Ofadaman(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Lol calm down bro.
When you go to wedding with an aso ebi you look exactly like everyone else in the party , if it's the aso ebi wear there's nothing wrong with it,. Unless you know her actions are sinister.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by correctyourself(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all

relationship is 3months

You have been eating what is in between her legs, now you know you don't know her family house?

I will advise the lady to dump you and look for serious person if you refuse to wear the clothes, simple.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Slynation(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Aspa say wetin happen naw... grin grin A GF wanting Wife treatment, It can't be me grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Urchmantete: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2022
My brother she really wants to marry you. If you don't gerrit, forgerit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by blowjohn(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Una dey the same unit for church ni?
Better go and get ur pvc.
That's the only uniform important right now
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Sheriman(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all

relationship is 3months
But you dey knack her pussy Abii??
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Georgejeez: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Smile , sew the damn thing , test it in front of her to assure her fully , give it your dry cleaner to iron well
Let the dry cleaner deliver the clothes a day to the event with a burnt gash on your shirt , scold the dry cleaner and refuse to accept his apologies.
On the day , you wouldn't have any choice but to wear another outfit to the party .
My gee , no matter what you do , don't fall into that trap for a 3 month old girlfriend.

That was how my ex tried to link me and introduce me to her family members within a month of dating , I had to put my foot down , call her to order and refuse to see them .

Today now everything don cast , I no go de fear to wake jam supposed mother in law for road

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Malawian(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all

relationship is 3months
Support your girl. It looks like her family is on her case. This one will give her breathing space. Na just native you wear, you no marry person.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Pbabi(f): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all

relationship is 3months
she's indirectly sending a message to you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by SarkinYarki: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2022
cavreek:
OP, use ur head wether or not she has already introduced u to her family it doesn't sound right. It could be that she wants to fast track her plans
My brother na fast track

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Brunicekid(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2022
MrMcJay:
She is trying to mark her territory.

That girl is marking her territory, staking ownership on the guy and showing off her prize before her family members. The guy will now get there, her family members will be telling the guy to do quick and pick date.

Pick which date? Guy wey just pay for IELTS.
Territory indeed!

Abeg,make the guy no wear the same cloth with her..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Duru009(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Honestly, I don't see anything WRONG with it. What you will do FINALLY is in your mind bro...

Guy, go ahead and wear it to make her happy but do what is in your HEART at the end...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Anaerobi(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
LoL... Hahahaha.

Desperado gang.... Hell Rufia dated his wife for more than 6years. Relationship of 3 months, she done d want make una look like couples....

Oga abort as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by AmbFmk: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Abort mission. You can go if you want to but never you put on the same uniform with her.

That's a trap

Exactly my point. And if she asked why u don't wear the cloth.
Simply tell her your tailor disappoint...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by ransomed: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Men are insatiable! A well trained girl wants her family members to know the man she is following you guys started giving wicked counsel.
If you truly love her you will attend the occasion with her in Aso Ebi.
What are you hiding?
If she attends the traditional marriage without I forming you, your warp up mind will continue to imagine negative stuffs .
You do not deserve that sister.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by dandostism88(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Hahahaha, according to Army "this is military zone keep off" I think that's what the girl is trying to do
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by IfnobeGod20: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2022
What if the cloth is the material bought purposely for the wedding or you want to tell me you don't know what is called "Aso Ebi". Please confirm first but if not use your sense, you only know what is good for you. All the people advising you here will not give you another girlfriend, if the girl port. Use your sense and apply wisdom.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Slynation(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Mariangeles:
The materials she bought could be the aso ebi that most of the guests would be wearing.
Find out before concluding that she might have an ulterior motive.
It could be that she's just being generous.
Men though.
The kind of useless advise female dey give for here shaaaah grin

If the man enters into trouble with the advise, it's still the same gender that would be the first to lambast him that he could have used his head...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Theboy21: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
shantti:
Something is fishy. Hmmmmmmmm

O.p, what if that so called ceremony is your igbankwu secretly mapped out without your knowledge.

What if, when you get there, the village youths will beat you into paying her dowry, then you will sit down, her father will give her wine and she will dance with her ashebi and bring it to you. You go dey drink the wine dey shed tears. Then the village youth will beat you again into dropping some currency into the wine tumbler. Then they will beat you again into dancing with her. U go dey dance buga with her dey cry. Then they will finally beat you into taking you newly wedded wife home
i swr you no well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Laugh with tears 1 kill me for here cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by bigcee(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Don't fall for that cheap manipulation from her. Na over familiarity dey cause all this nonsense!

You can decide to go for the wedding if you're less busy but don't wear same attire with her. She's just a girlfriend...don't let your girlfriend stops you from finding the love of your life. The love of your life might be in that wedding. Be wise!
Bless you, bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by cutesier: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all

relationship is 3months

Abort the mission, and hopefully after the event stylishly poke her and see if will open up!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by free2ryhme: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Born2winnx:
Hello all

relationship is 3months
[b]I don't know her family house, talkless to know who born her.. not yet [/b]ready to.

Why did you get into a relationship with the lady if you have no intention as to make it work.

If you are not ready end it and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Chidoo893(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Sorry if i may ask op, what you do for a living?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by fredoooooo: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Abort mission. You can go if you want to but never you put on the same uniform with her.

That's a trap
grin
Which kind trap , teacher abeg teach me some sense grin grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage by Awise09(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2022
@Op this thing should not be what is going to cause issue between you both just collect it and keep it in a place where she I'll never find it, tell her your tailor disappoints you, attend the occasion if you are less busy simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oldest Woman In Rivers State Dies At The Age Of 134 (Photo) / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.