Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? (6556 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Beehive01: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
The lips, the pointed nose,her mesmerizing eyes, the soft skin, the long soft silky hair, the beautiful sculpted face,the soft sexy feminine voice, the beautiful well shaped developed breast,the inviting places that are begging to be explored, the curves, the sweet smell of their skin , the nectar between their legs.
A very funny, lively interesting girl that you Neva get bored with when you are around her
A kind, graceful,descent and compassionate lady
Or are you a sapiosexual lesbian who is attracted to intelligence and not necessarily outer beauty

As a lesbian air your desires down below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Jeon(f): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
The beautiful sculpted face, the long neck and collarbones, the long tiny waist,butt ,wide hips, thick thighs and the long legs.

11 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by OceanEye: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Forgive me if I posted in a wrong place. I am a man and straight, but those things you described are also mostly what turns us ( men) on.

13 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by KingDash: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lesbians.. better than gays tho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beehive01:
The lips, the pointed nose,her mesmerizing eyes, the soft skin, the long soft silky hair, the beautiful sculpted face,the soft sexy feminine voice, the beautiful well shaped developed breast,the inviting places that are begging to be explored, the curves, the sweet smell of their skin , the nectar between their legs.
A very funny, lively interesting girl that you Neva get bored with when you are around her
A kind, graceful,descent compassionate lady
Or are you a sapiosexual lesbian who is attracted to intelligence and not necessarily outer beauty

Someone claim you`re a dominatrix, how true is that?

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by bamdly(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Arun abeg to promise land... please
let promote this so that I will start seeing Bella and Ella marrying each others....
NONSENSE.............. DEATH TO ALL HOMO

6 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by FreeSpirited: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lesbians are taking over.....
Most men are marrying lesbians unknown to them.
I have vowed with my life that I will never worry or stress over a woman's sexual satisfaction.

They can go meet their lesbian partners. Why worry about an unfillable and unsatisfiable bottomless canal?
Men have even invented dil.do, sex machine let them go and buy it...after all they all now carry 20inches didlos in their hand bags.... competing with Dil.do is a lost battle.
They could as well make do with cucumber it's only 100 naira or 200 naira...and their orgasm is fulfilled.
No be me una go kill

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jeon:
The beautiful sculpted face, the long neck and collarbones, the long tiny waist,butt ,wide hips, thick thighs and the long legs.
Emidon1

when i told u there is more to why she doesnt wanna accept u.. Here u have it. By the way, this is just one of it.
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
D plus side of having a partner as a lesbian is that she'll have a partner too which leads to d niqqa having literally two gfs and therefore 3some comes into play..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by butterfly777(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please, visit the nearest MFM church branch for counselling and deliverance. God will deliver you in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
butterfly777:
Please, visit the nearest MFM church branch for counselling and deliverance. God will deliver you in Jesus name.
to be honest you need that deliverance a million times grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by teebagy: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
KingDash:
they are both trash the sight of lesbians make me want to puke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
bamdly:
Arun abeg to promise land... please
let promote this so that I will start seeing Bella and Ella marrying each others....
NONSENSE.............. DEATH TO ALL HOMO
RUBBISH...........DEATH TO ALL HOMOPHOBES LIKE YOU grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
teebagy:
they are both trash the sight of lesbians make me want to puke
crap you better puke and die as soon as possible grin
They don't care about your rubbish opinion or whether you are breathing or dead so fvck off and go on permanent extinction maggot grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Teenwolf(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stupid hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by teebagy: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
crap you better puke and die as soon as possible grin
i forgot this is a faceless forum where anybody can talk to people any how

7 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Kobicove(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
KingDash:

They both mean they same thing undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by bamdly(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
RUBBISH...........DEATH TO ALL HOMOPHOBES LIKE YOU grin
shim abeg leave me this afternoon...
I didn't mention thy name na

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by bamdly(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
y'all legbts Abi lgbtsq. whatsoever shud go and protest and face firing squad

6 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by effido666: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
KingDash:
HOW ?
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
bamdly:
y'all legbts Abi lgbtsq. whatsoever shud go and protest and face firing squad
you need that firing squad a million times grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by bamdly(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
you need that firing squad a million times grin grin
bro ur lack of dick enjoyment ain't my problem but blame ur folks for raising u wrong or better still for not killing u when u are an infant

5 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
bamdly:

bro ur lack of dick enjoyment ain't my problem but blame ur folks for raising u wrong or better still for not killing u when u are an infant
bro your lack of dick enjoyment ain't my problem
Blame your folks for raising you wrongly into being an ignoramus homophobic cretin simpleton or better still for not asphyxiating you when you are a toddler grin

6 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Lifeomann(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
FreeSpirited:
I have vowed with my life that I will never worry or stress over a woman's sexual satisfaction.

They can go meet their lesbian partners. Why worry about an unfillable and unsatisfiable bottomless canal?
Men have even invented dil.do, sex machine let them go and buy it...after all they all now carry 20inches didlos in their hand bags.... competing with Dil.do is a lost battle.
They could as well make do with cucumber it's only 100 naira or 200 naira...and their orgasm is fulfilled.
No be me una go kill
. Bros, no mind those afonjas. Africa is changing for worse.
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Autobot05: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beehive01:
A kind, graceful,descent and compassionate lady

Say no to sexual perversions ( paraphilia)

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Delacroix6(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
I gbadu this thread..
I am looking to date a bisexual girl..
They always turn me on...
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by EmiDon11: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Silentgroper:
Emidon1

when i told u there is more to why she doesnt wanna accept u.. Here u have it. By the way, this is just one of it.
i keep telling u, i am on free mode.,
I cant see posts
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
FreeSpirited:

No be me una go kill

guy u go kee pesin oo...omo dis.ur write up ehn..got me cracking my ribs out
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
bro your lack of dick enjoyment ain't my problem
Blame your folks for raising you wrongly into being an ignoramus homophobic cretin simpleton or better still for not asphyxiating you when you are a toddler grin

shut up
u're a fo*ol if u don't know
better be useful with ur life

by practicing dis disgusting act u can incur d wrath of God
God hates such act

I might not be a saint but am telling you the compound truth dear
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

shut up
u're a fo*ol if u don't know
better be useful with ur life

by practicing dis disgusting act u can incur d wrath of God
God hates such act

I might not be a saint but am telling you the compound truth dear
shutup your Stupidity you dipstick
You are Mentally unstable and you are not aware of it
Better go get a life that is if you have one slowpoke grin

If you dare mention God in this your horseshit of a write-up, thunder will roast you dead mugu grin
If you are not a saint then you are cursed and unholy to talk crap here maggotgrin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by OboOlora(f): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
It’s the nipples.
I will 5crew any girl with thick nipples like radio knob!

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by ihatebuhari(f): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
OboOlora:
It’s the nipples.
I will 5crew any girl with thick nipples like radio knob!
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At A Friend's Wedding. Who Want To Be Next Bride Rate My Pics / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.