Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? (6644 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by daddytime(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
KingDash:
Lesbians.. better than gays tho

What is gay and what is Lesbian?
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by bamdly(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
bro your lack of dick enjoyment ain't my problem
Blame your folks for raising you wrongly into being an ignoramus homophobic cretin simpleton or better still for not asphyxiating you when you are a toddler grin
look at this copycat.
u still copied part of my reply after coping the white way of lesbian menace......

FATAL RAPING TO ALL LESBIAN.....AWON OLORI KORI
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 3:07am On Jun 22, 2022
bamdly:

look at this copycat.
u still copied part of my reply after coping the white way of lesbian menace......

FATAL RAPING TO ALL LESBIAN.....AWON OLORI KORI
look at this dumbo
U are still dumber than a dead brain cells even when you type rubbish claiming to be logical because the white man's culture,religion,home, technology is what you crave for, copy, acquire,and want to migrate to grin
Infact you are mentally unstable grin
Disastrous ferocious deadly lethal anal raping to all straight homophobes like u maggot grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 3:23am On Jun 22, 2022
What turns me on in a woman is an hourglass shape, her beautiful sculpted face, her endowed moderate hips and breast, a sexy leg,a charming eyes, a beautiful smile,a feminine soft voice,and an alluring flawless soft skin

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Beehive01: 3:40am On Jun 22, 2022
This thread is meant for Lesbians, I wonder what this restless dejected, discombobulated clowns are doing here grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Beehive01: 3:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Who are the gibbons here derailing this thread typing crap grin cool

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 5:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning, why are you gay?

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2022
1Sharon:
Good morning, why are you gay?
why are you straight?

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Cousin9999: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2022
butterfly777:
Please, visit the nearest MFM church branch for counselling and deliverance. God will deliver you in Jesus name.

Are you saying this to people who fornicate, physically abuse their wife, scam, and post filth on here?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Cousin9999: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2022
effido666:
HOW ?

They feel physically threatened by gay dudes, or maybe they're a survivor and illogically view gay men as predators.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by bamdly(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
look at this dumbo
U are still dumber than a dead brain cells even when you type rubbish claiming to be logical because the white man's culture,religion,home, technology is what you crave for, copy, acquire,and want to migrate to grin
Infact you are mentally unstable grin
Disastrous ferocious deadly lethal anal raping to all straight homophobes like u maggot grin
Change your ways asshole...... OKO DUN....OOOOO DUN si inu OBO
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
OboOlora:
It’s the nipples.
I will 5crew any girl with thick nipples like radio knob!
hmm aiit hola
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
ihatebuhari:
hmmm
hola
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Wilson500: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please Lesbians, stop dragging curvy endowed babes with us...their LGA is meant for our democratically elected chairman not that illegal chairman you people call Love Machine.
You people can go for those flat screen girls, we no go drag them with una
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wilson500:
Please Lesbians, stop dragging curvy endowed babes with us...their LGA is meant for our democratically elected chairman not that illegal chairman you people call Love Machine.
You people can go for those flat screen girls, we no go drag them with una
you are insane grin
Maybe your kind should go for that flat screen girls grin

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
bamdly:

Change your ways asshole...... OKO DUN....OOOOO DUN si inu OBO
change your method and Stupidity blockheaded son of a bitch.........are you afraid of speaking in the language I can understand grin
It is obvious you are scared of my venomous bite grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by bamdly(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
change your method and Stupidity blockheaded son of a bitch.........are you afraid of speaking in the language I can understand grin
It is obvious you are scared of my venomous bite grin
venomous sperm ni...u cunt
LOLLZZZZ....
OK I LOVE U GAYBRIEL
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
bamdly:

venomous sperm ni...u cunt
LOLLZZZZ....
OK I LOVE U GAYBRIEL
you better cordinate yourself or you receive a lethal dosage of my venoms
agape love it will be better that way dunce grin grin
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
I can't wait to see all HOMO burn aswear.
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by bamdly(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
you better cordinate yourself or you receive a lethal dosage of my venoms
agape love it will be better that way dunce grin grin
oya .......
as from now on I have declare myself as lesbian ambassador of NLAND......
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by jericco1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wereys
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lips, big nipples, ass, hips big, clit grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oturatetuala:
I can't wait to see all HOMO burn aswear.
I can't wait to see all homophobes like you burnt to ashes I swear grin grin
Infact you all are hellbound and there is no escape root for you dungs
you will forever be trapped, stucked and burnt to ashes grin
And you will face the second death,mark my words,

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by 1Sharon(f): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
why are you straight?

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:
What turns me on in a woman is an hourglass shape, her beautiful sculpted face, her endowed moderate hips and breast, a sexy leg,a charming eyes, a beautiful smile,a feminine soft voice,and an alluring flawless soft skin

Shut up you devil
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:

What turns me in you is hourshape banging body, boobs , your voice and your cute pussycat....

When am hitting d hole and you hear me groan will make u more wet, for my dick d more...

My dick will deliver you from the hands of your cursed life, ...and will save you from the part of destruction before the angry mobs get you

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

What turns me in you is hourshape banging body, boobs , your voice and your cute pussycat....

When am hitting d hole and you hear me groan will make u more wet, for my dick d more...

My dick will deliver you from the hands of your cursed life, ...and will save you from the part of destruction before the angry mobs get you
you are so depressed and messed up grin grin grin

I have conditioned your Boring dejected life to walk after me to have a disease know as post traumatic stress disorder (ptsd) and that will be the death of you
My lesbian post will keep giving you trauma and stress till you die grin grin

It is obvious you are on the edge of running completely mad. I won't pity you, I will help bring out your madness for public view grin grin grin
You are a perfect example of a loony on the edge of running completely mad and roaming the street naked chopping EXCRETA from one dustbin to another grin grin grin

Now listen to me maggot what turns you in gay men is their penis running through your anus their bass deep weed voice and rocky uneven bumpy physique grin

When their are hitting your shithole and you hear them groan will make you wet more in your anus, for their dick the more

Their dick will deliver you, from the hands of your doom, damnation and an ill-fated life.....and will save you from demolition and perdition before the ferocious LGBTQIA community Lynch you to death by burning you alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:

You dyke what's ur problem?
Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Morrigan008:

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oturatetuala:

you she-man what's your Complication??! grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? by Morrigan008: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Oturatetuala:

you she-man what is your difficult situation??! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? / He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.